PDA

View Full Version : Fake Concepcion Exposed

03-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Ok Mr. C. I have exposed you for the fraud that your are. I was on a DP at City Hall when you approached me. You looked at my tag and said good afternoon so and so. I responded to you. You then complimented me on something, what was it??? I know you did not forget becuase you were talking about it for several minutes. I also asked you something which gave you a puzzled look. What was it that I said to you and what was finally your response. This occurred a couple of days ago so I know you did not forget. How about it???

If you cannot answer any of these question you need to stop posting crap once and for all you troll!

03-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Ok Mr. C. I have exposed you for the fraud that your are. I was on a DP at City Hall when you approached me. You looked at my tag and said good afternoon so and so. I responded to you. You then complimented me on something, what was it??? I know you did not forget becuase you were talking about it for several minutes. I also asked you something which gave you a puzzled look. What was it that I said to you and what was finally your response. This occurred a couple of days ago so I know you did not forget. How about it???

If you cannot answer any of these question you need to stop posting crap once and for all you troll!

Hey Oli, if you know concepcion's true identity, expose it! It's about time the pathetic a$$wipe gets it.

03-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Senor Churro,

Oliver North is only trying to show that the real Conception spoke with him the other day. Since he had a conversation with him he wants the person posting as Conception to write what the conversation was about. If he can't do that then you know the person posting under that name is full of caca.

03-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Senor Churro,

Oliver North is only trying to show that the real Conception spoke with him the other day. Since he had a conversation with him he wants the person posting as Conception to write what the conversation was about. If he can't do that then you know the person posting under that name is full of caca.

Good Reader:

Rest assured, I discerned what Oli was attempting to elicit and that is commendable! However, this A$$wipe Concepcion wannabe deserves no such niceties. It has besmirched and denigrated the fine men and women of the Hialeah Police Department for too long. My point is simple: expose the rat *******, period.

03-20-2007, 12:32 AM
SENOR CHURRO

Read my last post again.

03-20-2007, 12:48 AM
KAKA!

03-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Please be very careful, they are out there and in full force. Me for one can not afford to take a hit because I have two kids. I know most of you hate me, but the advise I have put out there has been to save you. They have been out there for the past two days! Looking around, snooping, trying to find something. I do not know what. But it has something to do with sector one. They are always snooping around lately I wonder why all the negativity?

What has changed in sector one in the last couple of weeks? Answer that question and you will have your answer. Who do you think if tipping them off? If you can't answer that question Mr. Concepcion is right and you are a GED'rs!!! We are being divided and conquered as we speak. We will never unite because as big of a coward as I am, most of you are worse because all you do is talk. None of you will do anything and in my book that makes you worse!!! So keep putting me down if it makes you feel better, but at least I am honest unlike a lot of you that only talk crap and never protest anything. Talk about the silent majority!!!!

I spotted something strange a couple of nights ago. It was weird and I think I am right in my suspicions. Be careful they are out there. They are looking for it and I think they will find it.

I am going back to my hole now. Sorry to be such a drag on you guys, but I must tell it like I see it. Who know maybe I will get lucky and get picked up soon. I have a couple of applications and I am hoping for my family's sake that something comes up. Remember keep it secret, keep it safe.

:cry:

03-20-2007, 03:12 PM
How can anything be kept secret when you continue posting on a forum everyone can read?????

03-21-2007, 10:18 PM
I just got back from an out of town training seminar and I must say it was great. It was great to get away from you clowns at least for a couple of days!

For that Idiot (OLI NORTH) that posted that he had a conversation with me the other day. I must say this. While for you getting the chance to speak with me must have been a memorable experience for me it was just a Wednesday! What to you was a big deal to me is business as usual. However, we did not have a conversation. I told you in a direct order to do something and you said "Yes Sir, Right away Sir". That is not exactly what I call a conversation you clown. But at least I am glad I have such an impact on you GED'rs. Must be the well dressed suits I wear. By the way that is what you get to wear when you go to college, remember what you mother use to tell you.

However, I am in heaven I have seen such a drastic change in sector one I almost did not recognize the place. Kudos to you Sergio, you are the best commander in the whole city!!! My sources have told me that many of the GED'rs from sector one will be leaving next bid. Well enjoy because in a couple of month there will be no place to hide in the entire HPD!! I have just made a move that is genius if I say so my self. It will not take effect for a couple of months, but when it does Check Mate GED'rs!!!!

Please stop talking nonsense about the City of Doral, they would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole! and I hear you need a college degree to work there, which rules out 99% of you.

:twisted: :evil:

03-21-2007, 10:24 PM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]I just got back from an out of town training seminar and I must say it was great. It was great to get away from you clowns at least for a couple of days!

For that Idiot (OLI NORTH) that posted that he had a conversation with me the other day. I must say this. While for you getting the chance to speak with me must have been a memorable experience for me it was just a Wednesday! What to you was a big deal to me is business as usual. However, we did not have a conversation. I told you in a direct order to do something and you said "Yes Sir, Right away Sir". That is not exactly what I call a conversation you clown. But at least I am glad I have such an impact on you GED'rs. Must be the well dressed suits I wear. By the way that is what you get to wear when you go to college, remember what you mother use to tell you.

However, I am in heaven I have seen such a drastic change in sector one I almost did not recognize the place. Kudos to you Sergio, you are the best commander in the whole city!!! My sources have told me that many of the GED'rs from sector one will be leaving next bid. Well enjoy because in a couple of month there will be no place to hide in the entire HPD!! I have just made a move that is genius if I say so my self. It will not take effect for a couple of months, but when it does Check Mate GED'rs!!!!

Please stop talking nonsense about the City of Doral, they would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole! and I hear you need a college degree to work there, which rules out 99% of you.

Well . . . boys and girls? It is back! Now what?

03-22-2007, 05:42 AM
Erroneous on all three counts Mrs. C. You are the fraud everyone has suspected only I have been sure since the beginning. The sad thing is that you are one of us and write countless amount of sentences pretending to be someone else. That is how sad,pathectic, and empty your life must be. Initially you were amusing, something new so to speak. Now you are just a bore spewing out the same old shit over and over. Blah Blah Blah GED'rs, Blah Blah Blah Palme Ave, Blah Blah Blah Sergio this, Sergio that. Get a life punk.

03-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Erroneous on all three counts Mrs. C. You are the fraud everyone has suspected only I have been sure since the beginning. The sad thing is that you are one of us and write countless amount of sentences pretending to be someone else. That is how sad, pathectic, and empty your life must be. Initially you were amusing, something new so to speak. Now you are just a bore spewing out the same old shizzat over and over. Blah Blah Blah GED'rs, Blah Blah Blah Palm Ave, Blah Blah Blah Sergio this, Sergio that. Get a life punk.

Okay, now post its name, so each and every Hialeah Police Officer this cretin has denigrated with its pathetic diatribes may have an intense and lively interaction with this idiot. It's about time!

03-23-2007, 01:01 PM
or at least post enough 13 that we will figure it out

03-23-2007, 04:27 PM
Jeez. He doesn't have the identity of the person posing as COS. He just knows he's a fake. Try reading the original post a little more carefully.

03-23-2007, 09:26 PM
You GED'rs have gone to far! My lifestyle choice is none of your business. I have never made any comments about your choices of lifestyle. I have said what I have said with conviction because you are not doing your jobs up to par. However, the unwarranted attack on my personal lifestyle choices is uncalled for. We are all protected under the constitution regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation and that is not up for a vote. I would ask that you stay out of my personal life as I have stayed out of yours. If you GED'rs push me on this you will regret it for the rest of your career here at HPD. This is not an empty threat, but a promise. The next Mayor is a personal friend of mine who I consider like a father and when he takes the reins I will have ten times the say in city business that I do know.

Please again do not start with personal family attacks or lifestyle choices attacks. That is below even you GED'rs. Do not let your lack of education steer you in the wrong direction. For I will not take any pity on anyone that attacks me personally.

For you sector one officers that were in hot water. We were going to let you go with a slap on the hands, but why did one of you have to push the issue? Now all will pay more dearly than you would have before. I understand some of you lack the educational and just plain common sense to understand when you have done wrong, but sometimes in life one must accept full responsibility for ones actions.

03-25-2007, 04:39 AM
Mr. Concepcion: let us put aside the invectives, shall we? Whether you bent over and take it in the 6, or fellate another man, is not my concern. What you do in the privacy of your home is your business.

What bothers me, is that Hialeah Police Officers are disrespected and treated with disdain. Of all Hialeah municipal employees, only police officers rush to where most people flee from. I believe that you have never "danced with the Devil," but most police officers, at least once in their career will, and that encounter may be fatal! I can tell you that during my 32 years as a police officer, I have buried too many of my fellow officers, and their lost, are wounds that I will take to my grave.

Most police officers, whether GEDs or college graduates, becomes COPs because they truly want to serve their fellow citizens. That service, though, is governed by the intent, letter and spirit of the law. Sure, Hialeah COPs would like to clean up Palm Avenue, but not at the risk of violating a person's Constitutional Rights.

You want to make a difference? Help the Hialeah Police Officers get their Take Home Cars. Start with those that live in the City; then Miami-Dade County and adjacent counties. Give them that, and watch their attitudes change. Remember, you can catch more houseflies with honey than vinegar!

A person of your proclivity should understand that . . . right?

03-25-2007, 02:11 PM
I already tried to get you cops take home vehicles, but I was told by one of the council members, that I was told was a police officer, that you guys did not deserve them because of the GED'rs and coffee drinking mentality. I must be honest with all of you and tell you that a large part of my perception of you is from this councilman. He was a very respected veteran in your department and I have taken his word for anything that has to do with HPD.

However, as of lately I am beginning to have some doubts. So many departments have take home cars that I think if everyone in my line of work had a benefit I did not I might start to think of myself inferior. I will inquire some more before I make any further postings. I never realized how many departments had take home vehicles. I thought you guys were asking for something that only the County and a couple of departments had. However, I am still not impressed by what has happen or not happened on palm ave. I was told you guys could arrest these people for being out on the street and it was just that you did not want to.

Again, I will do some further research for a week or so before I post again.

03-25-2007, 03:24 PM
This councilman, who exactly respected him??? He is a JOKE!!!!! if you ever want to see an officer that did nothing then lookat him.
and now we hear that his brother is following in his footsteps and so is danny b? this place is incredible. police have no hope around here these guys who were cops will turn there backs on us too. time to go to a agency where the police are respected and liked and treated like professionals. nice to see your turn around in attitude mr. c maybe the other officers will benefit from it

03-25-2007, 05:23 PM
This councilman is different from his brother whom I have alot more respect for. They are not identical, trust me.

03-26-2007, 05:08 PM
I can not believe some of the garbage I have read. Mr. E.G. if it is the officer I think it is, is one of the laziest officers in the HPD. Mr. Concepcion do not stray from the truth because everything I have told you about these officers is true. Most HPD officers sad to say are very lazy and must be constantly pushed to do their job. There are some good officers, but overall HPD lacks quality. By the way Sergio great job in sector one. I have noticed the difference already.

The question you people must ask yourself is whether you really want to be here or not. I suggest if the answer is no, then move on because great leaders like Sergio are not going to put up with mediocre standards! None of you can tell me this or that because I worked at HPD longer than most of you and know all the tricks of the trade. I worked to hard for too many years at HPD to let some bad officers ruin the reputation of the department. All of you be on your toes because there is a new era coming to HPD. Remember that unlike some politicians that do not know about police work, those excuses will never work with me. I was catching 29 subjects while most of you where still in elementary school. I was officer of the month three times and received countless commendations. I have one of the best service records in the history of HPD. Sector 4 is what it is today because of my leadership and never accepting low standards. All of you have much work to do before you impress an Honored veteran like myself.

8)

03-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Councilstooge,

Did you catch those 29 subjects while you were checking your neighborhood for commercial vehicles or while you were falling asleep on duty at your house and the dispatchers were alert toning you over and over to wake you up?

Some of us that aren't rookies can remember along way back, tu sabe?

03-26-2007, 06:58 PM
CAH is the same idiot posting under Concepcion...don't respond to him.

03-26-2007, 11:59 PM
they are both probably Sergio

03-27-2007, 01:02 AM
CAH will post here as soon as he figures out how to write on this bulletin board with a crayon. Sergio could be the next Chief since the mayor and 100 are so scared of the Santeria.

04-02-2007, 05:58 PM
whew, there sure is alot of caca going on in the HPD whew glad I am retired......... 8) :lol: