PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

03-17-2007, 06:43 PM
I found this website through a friend of mine who’s a Police Officer. I live in the city limits of Boynton Beach. I'm not a Police Officer. I had several problems with gang members and drug dealers on my street in Boynton Beach. I called Boynton PD several times to report the incident and they never responded. The one time they did respond they told me they had better things to do. I called to speak to the Chief but he was too busy. He still to this day hasn’t called me back. Boynton police still don’t care. I called a friend of mine who is a West Palm Police Officer. He came over and viewed what I was talking about. I contacted PBSO and within days I had unmarked PBSO cars and undercover Deputies in my driveway. PBSO arrested everyone they could that night. Burglaries have gone down and I still see PBSO marked cars coming through here often. I called and left a message for Sheriff Bradshaw. He called back within hours and I told him how much I appreciate him and his Deputies. Sheriff Bradshaw you have my support and the support of everyone in my neighborhood. Thank you for the help.

I don't know who you are, but I don't care to hear your comments. Nothing you do is going to sway my opinion. All the Deputies I've talked to since this incident say they stand behind their Sheriff, and after reading these post I haven't heard anything good about you.

03-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Here is an example of what we are trying to get into your skull. A citizen is happy with what he sees and THE DEPUtY'S tell him they support our current Sheriff. Another citizen who backs his LEO's and their choice for Sheriff. Dont make the mistake of thinking he is alone. Look what happend to Neumann.

03-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Mr. O I've spoken to Deputies personally and they all say the same things about you. I asked you not to respond. Boynton Police Officers are consistently rude and have no credibility in the eyes of the public. I don't know you, and my friend from West Palm Beach PD said he would support Bradshaw forever. I trust him; he's been my friend for 36 years. Please Mr. O don't take offense to this, but I don't and won't support you. I don't have a problem to chief Immler, but it seems he can't keep crime down in the city. I think Boynton is up to 6 homicides already this year. I would love to see a merger with PBSO, but I'm not holding my breath. Mr. O please don't disrespect Sheriff Bradshaw in my presence, the man helped me when no one else would. He even called me and spoke to me for a while on how to go through the complaint process. I told him it wasn't necessary, I don't want to get cops in trouble.

03-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Mr. O I've spoken to Deputies personally and they all say the same things about you. I asked you not to respond. Boynton Police Officers are consistently rude and have no credibility in the eyes of the public. I don't know you, and my friend from West Palm Beach PD said he would support Bradshaw forever. I trust him; he's been my friend for 36 years. Please Mr. O don't take offense to this, but I don't and won't support you. I don't have a problem to chief Immler, but it seems he can't keep crime down in the city. I think Boynton is up to 6 homicides already this year. I would love to see a merger with PBSO, but I'm not holding my breath. Mr. O’Hara please don't disrespect Sheriff Bradshaw in my presence, the man helped me when no one else would. He even called me and spoke to me for a while on how to go through the complaint process. I told him it wasn't necessary, I don't want to get cops in trouble.[/quote]

Mr. O, you couldn't even respect the wishes of a citizen of this county. He/She asked you not to respond to the comments and disrespect Sheriff Bradshaw. I understand you ignore our request to stay away, but don't disrespect a citizen of this county. You can't even follow simple directions. By the way the Immlers don't support you either.

03-23-2007, 01:57 PM
WOW Even the public shows a lack of support.