PDA

View Full Version : ANSWER A RIDDLE

03-17-2007, 01:14 PM
RIDDLES ARE OF COURSE GAMES AND DO NOT REFLECT ON ANY REAL PERSON. HAVING SAID THAT GIVE THIS ONE A TRY.

A PERSON GOES TO SCHOOL, GRAUATES FROM HIGH SCHOOL. ABOUT 1966, GOES TO JUNIOR COLLEGE FOR TWO YEARS AND WORKS FOUR OR FIVE JOBS UNTIL ABOUT 1969.

IN VERY LATE 1969 THIS PERSON APPLIES FOR AND GETS A DIFFERENT JOB. NOW AFTER FOUR MONTHS ON THE NEW JOB THIS PERSON RESIGNS. WHY'' TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO CONTINUE HIS/HER EDUCATION.

AFTER BEING GONE FOR ABOUT OR 9 MONTHS THIS PERSON IS BACK AT THE JOB HE/SHE RESIGNED FROM AND CONTINUES TO WORK FOR MANY YEARS.

WHAT A SWEET STORY WITH SUCH A HAPPY ENDING.

NOW I AM SURE YOU ARE ASKING WHAT'S THE RIDDLE?

OK,

FIRST, WHY DID THE PERSON LEAVE AFTER ONLY FOUR MONTHS?

SECOND, WHAT DID THE PERSON DO FOR 8 OR 9 MONTHS?

THIRD, WHY DID THE PERSON GET HIRED BACK AT THE SAME JOB HE/SHE JUST UP AND RESIGNED FROM? ONLY FOUR MONTHS INTO THE JOB?

FOURTH, WHO IS THIS PERSON?

GOOD LUCK

03-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Professor Plum, in the study, with a rope?

Been There, Done That
03-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Who cares. The bottom line here is this person is NOT you because you didnt work here that long, and there SURE wasnt a happy endig for you.

03-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Go figure out the riddle,

the answer is in the riddle

what a mess, what a mess

03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Go figure out the riddle,

the answer is in the riddle

what a mess, what a mess

"Who cares . The bottom line here is this person is NOT you because you didnt work here that long, and there SURE wasnt a happy endig for you.

03-17-2007, 10:19 PM
go work on the riddle

03-17-2007, 11:23 PM
good job guys, good job.

03-20-2007, 07:30 PM
WELL IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT THE COPS HERE CAN NOT FIGURE OUT A LITTLE RIDDLE..

WELL DO I HAVE TO GIVE YOU A HINT. VERY DISSAPOINTING.. IF THIS RIDDLE WAS ABOUT ME YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT BEFORE THIS.

WELL ANYWAY HERE IS THE HINT: SUPPOSE THIS NOT REAL PERSON GOT A JOB AT A POLICE DEPARTMENT.

NOW THE ANSWER IS NOT, WHO THE REAL PERSON IS , THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY.

GOOD LUCK AGAIN

WHAT A MESS WHAT A MESS

I REALLY HATE THAT AOL IDIOM BUT.................LOL..... IS HOW THEY SAY IT I THINK

03-20-2007, 07:35 PM
THIS IS GONNA GET UGLY.

THIS IS VERY DISSAPOINTING, VERY DISSAPOINTING

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO WORK ON THE RIDDLE

03-22-2007, 02:35 PM
MY ONLY DISBELEIF IS THAT THEY DEMOTED YOU AND YOU RESIGNED ON YOUR OWN ACCORD AND YOU WERE NOT REMOVED FROM DUTY DUE TO PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.
IF YOU COULD HAVE AN 18 YEAR CAREER HERE WE SHOULD HOLD OUR NEXT JOB FAIR AT SOUTH COUNTY.

03-22-2007, 04:55 PM
MY ONLY DISBELEIF IS THAT THEY DEMOTED YOU AND YOU RESIGNED ON YOUR OWN ACCORD AND YOU WERE NOT REMOVED FROM DUTY DUE TO PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.
IF YOU COULD HAVE AN 18 YEAR CAREER HERE WE SHOULD HOLD OUR NEXT JOB FAIR AT SOUTH COUNTY.

That's great. You hit it on the head

03-22-2007, 05:14 PM
keeps saying what a mess what a mess. How long did it take you to think of that? The only mess here was your 18 years at this agency. you've been asked to stop posting here. It would be nice if you would honor our request. But I forgot, you can't even do that as a simple task!

What a mess, What a mess

Sorry that was so good I had to use it once, just once!! :wink:

Been There, Done That
03-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Everyone please remember something here, as posts all this ridiculus stuff.....Yes he was here 18 years......BUT......MOST people in this situation would have 18 years experience. OTHERS DO THEIR 1st YEAR 18 TIMES.........AND STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT ! ! ! :roll:

03-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Everyone please remember something here, as posts all this ridiculus stuff.....Yes he was here 18 years......BUT......MOST people in this situation would have 18 years experience. OTHERS DO THEIR 1st YEAR 18 TIMES.........AND STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT ! ! ! :roll:

I love your post. I don't know where you get them from but they are great. I have to agree you.

03-23-2007, 12:35 PM
ARE THESE POST YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SOLVE A SIMPLE RIDDLE.

BIG HINT FOR ALL YOU DETECTIVES, GO LOOK AT THE MARINE POST

WHAT A MESS, WHAT A MESS

PAT

03-23-2007, 01:24 PM
"what a mess what a mess" are we talking about your thoughts?

04-24-2007, 02:11 AM
O:

You spend a lot of time posting unsupported facts.

You spend a lot of time pretending to be a P.I., must have been a life long dream to be called a real detective, but that was never to be for you.

You post misleading information. That is total irresponsibility.

You talk about respect, but demonstrate none. You complain about others disrepecting you, but only after you, Pat, started a series of accusations and disrepectful comments about others, not just the leadership at PBSO.

In fact, you have accused many good family men, decent men, of unethical behavior, many of them actually worked more than 18 years at PBSO and are still going. All of which is absolutely untrue.

You make frivolous age discrimination complaints to avoid accountability and submit frivolous public records request as the basis of your campaign platform.

You have continually flip flopped positions on agruments put to you here, but to then only return to your former, inaccurate position.

You have documented every act of the aforementioned on this site, and your 18 yrs at PBSO is full of issues.

However, Sheriff Bradshaw has enjoyed a great professional career and relationship with our department and union.

04-24-2007, 02:48 AM
O:

You spend a lot of time pretending to be a P.I., must have been a life long dream to be called a real detective, but that was never to be for you.

You post misleading information.

You talk about respect, but demonstrate none. You complain about others disrepecting you, but only after you, started a series of accusations comments about others, not just the leadership at PBSO.

In fact, you have accused many good family men, decent men, of unethical behavior, many of them actually worked more than 18 years at PBSO and are still going. All of which is absolutely untrue.

You make frivolous age discrimination complaints to avoid accountability and submit frivolous public records request as the basis of your campaign platform.

You have continually flip flopped positions on agruments put to you here, but to then only return to your former position.

You have documented every act of the aforementioned on this site, and your 18 yrs at PBSO is full of issues.

However, Sheriff Bradshaw has enjoyed a great professional career and relationship with our department and union.

Right on the money!!

04-25-2007, 12:32 AM
OHARA:

You talk about respect, but demonstrate none. You complain about others disrepecting you, but only after you, Pat, started a series of accusations and comments about others, not just the leadership at PBSO.

You have continually flip flopped positions on agruments put to you here, but to then only return to your former position.

You have documented every act of the aforementioned on this site, and your 18 yrs at PBSO is full of issues and problems. Proof positive.

O, questions asked, but no answers from you. It's been weeks. Nothing. I also notice how you can't even answer the media inquiries in like of public pronouncement of what a failure of leadership you are being held accountable for in the news media reports.

Funny thing. All these people can't be wrong and you right. But, go ahead, "THERE IS ONLY ONE DIRECTION-FORWARD...THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION-VICTORY".

04-25-2007, 02:15 PM
O:

You talk about respect, but demonstrate none. You complain about others disrepecting you, but only after you, started a series of accusations and comments about others, not just the leadership at PBSO.

O, questions asked, but no answers from you. It's been weeks. Nothing.

I also notice how you can't even answer the media inquiries in like of public pronouncement of what a failure of leadership you are being held accountable for in the news media reports.

Funny thing. All these people can't be wrong and you right. But, go ahead, "THERE IS ONLY ONE DIRECTION-FORWARD...THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION-VICTORY".

I've never been annoyed by anyone other than Pat . That's okay the stress will get to him.

04-25-2007, 03:38 PM
[b][color=darkblue]...letting him annoy you... take the stress out of YOUR day...like you said he'll stress himself out (that's his job...then he can blame it on others like he does everything else).

04-25-2007, 04:08 PM
[quote="Anonymous"][b][color=darkblue]...letting him annoy you... take the stress out of YOUR day...like you said he'll stress himself out (that's his job...then he can blame it on others like he does everything else).