PDA

View Full Version : Batter Up!!! PCSO vs. PPPD

03-16-2007, 02:25 PM
#1 Penny for Pinellas. That should say "Penny to save the azz of every City in Pinellas." You poor cities need that way more than the county does. Without it every city would be sucking wind and losing positions left and right.

#2 Yall dont do half what you think you do. PPPD acts like a big leading edge agency, but you are a small redneck back water agency with morons running it. Still running with the every cop is a CPO?? That was grand.

#3 PPPD is a proving ground for Detention Deputies that we wont hire on the road. They go to you for 2-4 years and come back to a real agency.

#4 How many Deputies leave PCSO for PPPD? How many PPPD Officers come to PCSO?? exactly....

#5 Human shield, enough said.

#6 Arm wrestling, or should I say wrassling, enough said.

#7 Former Capt Anderson, enough said.

#8 yall are a joke, you couldnt annex kenneth city and thats just 2 traffic lights and a few intersections :)

03-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Wey too go Starr Man! you r a sooper kop!

03-17-2007, 05:05 AM
If you are going to act like an as_ then at least have a couple of facts straight.

1. I seem to recall several county commishes on the radio and tv painting the doom and gloom of county program cutbacks if the penny tax didn't pass. It actually would have affected the city and county equally but who would expect you to get it right.

2. How can one even respond to your hateful garbage. I will leave it at this, thanks for leaving when you did. Your decision helped improve our image.

3. & 4. Other than a couple of cases the past few years, we haven't had alot of detention deputies hired or leave to go back for that matter. However, we do appreciate your input. You should write a book on how to win friends and influence people. No really you should.

5. Human Shield...Really...You have to dig that far back in our past in order to slam us. Wow, you have dated yourself and at the same time showed how truly pathetic you really are.

6. Arm wrestling....Once again....Can we stick to examples that have taken place at least in the last ten years.

7. Once again..Capt. Anderson...over ten years ago.....boring.....at least bring up Hempel if you want my sympanthy....As_clown

8. Last two attempts of takeovers of K.C. have been by the big and mighty PCSO. KC 2 - PCSO 0. Way to go!

We want to sincerely thank you for coming back to your old stomping ground and showing us your true colors. Oh by the way....who pissed in your wheaties....As-clown...

Have a great night!

If you are going to reference this agency, please cite examples from at least the past five years.

Other than one here or there, we haven't had a large amount of officers leave for your agency in a few years. Anderson hasn't been here for over ten years. You couldn't take over KCPD despite your best attempts...twice....

I can't think of a detention deputy that has left us for you in several years. If your recruiters wouldn't lie to your new detention deputies claimin

03-17-2007, 09:31 PM
why is this post even up here and why are people responding to it?

to whoever started this post..

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul...

03-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Hey Deputy Babe Ruth is the same moronic loser who called himself Deputy on another post.The idiot lists 1,2,3,4,5,etc with the stupidest reasoning on each.MALL SECURITY GUARD NOT A DEPUTY,,,STAY OFF THE BOARDS FRAUD.

03-20-2007, 10:32 PM
BYE-BYE-CITY COPS

03-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Bye Wham, go back to your grocery bagger job and leave the police alone.City cops are here to stay!!!! Bye Bye

03-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Ugh! This topic is so boring and old.......everyone just go to work then go home....do the whole wife/girlfriend thing....grab a drink and then shut the F* UP!!

03-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Ah yes, and great job racial profiling a black lady and her daughter. I can see how you may mistake a black mother and daughter for a deranged black woman. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

03-29-2007, 05:28 PM
hey guys dont forget about the lastest two

officer DUI drugs and alcohol and fights with largo cops

officer steals over 12,000 from the city

what will happen next?????