PDA

View Full Version : Just a friendly reminder

MOD 332
03-16-2007, 09:03 AM
I just now caught a post that was quite slanderous, and implied immoral behavior about one of our employees. I deleted the entire thread.

The victim was not personally named, but there was more than enough information in the post for any HCSO employee (and the general public) to easily determine who the victim was.

Although I wholeheartedly believe in free speech, I have to draw the line when our employees are defamed in such a manner. If you suspect that one of our employees is engaging in improper behavior, then there are other outlets where complaints can be filed. This is not one of them. I'm sorry to say this, but if the offender keeps it up, I will recommend to the Sysop that he/she be banned.

Leoaffairs was created so cops can network with each other and HELP other cops. It was not meant to be a forum for vicious gossip.

Thank you for your understanding,

MOD 332

04-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Like the owner of leo affairs chip deblock has said its freedom of speech and its true not a lie to be viscious.its one thing to state the truth and another to make up lies.