PDA

View Full Version : I figured it out!!

03-15-2007, 10:01 AM
After reading the multiple posts of Don't Care About You, his dumb ass left it out in the open to figure out who he was, instead he tries to play like an officer.............its fat ass AL!!!!! If you go back and read his posts, you will figure out who he is....He is the one who snitched out afternoons because he is trying to get the heat off of himself!!! How do you think so many subject letter got out, because he snitched his own people out!!!! Let me just tell you I know this for a FACT!!!!! He has done it before and he is doing it now. Between me and you Fat AL take the 40 hours and STOP SNITCHING!!!!! :arrow:

03-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Sir, those are some serious accusations, specially about a man that has earned a reputation for taking care of his troops, perhaps too much by some standards. If you are just some idiot posting I do not care, but if you are a man this is something worth dying over. I personally will not believe that man would betray any of us.

If what you mean is that something very stupid happened and he tells the truth because it is not worth rolling the dice then so be it. He has more experience and is probably looking out for his men.

But again you can say anything you want here Sir. However, those are words no man will say to my face. Before we start to turn on each other examine the words you say and what other experiences that man has been through for you to think he would sway under this pressure if you can call it that. I do not mean to offend you, but your words are very harsh and question the Honor of a man.

If we were to live forever I would never look at my friend and ask him to charge into battle with me. For his eternal life might end. But since we are all already dying charge without hesitation.

03-15-2007, 04:53 PM
I worked for this supervisor that you are accusing of throwing people under the bus. I have first hand knowledge that what you say is as far from the truth as possible. I was a wet behind the ears rookie when I started working for him. I made mistakes and he corrected me on my mistakes without paper getting involved. Me and the squad I worked with were all graduated from the same BLE class. Meaning he had a squad of young men that were full of piss and vinegar as most rookie cops are.

We would go out nightly and self initiate all sorts of crap. We arrested countless people for countless in progress things. NEVER once did he tell us to slow down or to take it easy. He was always for taking the bad guys to jail at any cost. If someone got a well deserved beating because they decided to fight the Police he was always on our side. He was in the middle of stressful situations and was always calm and relaxed. I no longer work for HPD and it's supervisors like him and Barsky that I miss the most.

This guy never did me or anyone that I know of wrong and if he did it's because they had it coming and wouldn't listen to reason. He always took care of us and always showed us the right way to do things. For anyone to say such nonsense about him shows that they truly don't know him.

03-15-2007, 05:21 PM
I am not sure exactly sure of what Al has been accused of doing, but I seriously doubt he would throw others under the bus, especially since he is willing to take the heat for what had transpired. I am not even aware of other so called mishaps which have been occurring in Sector One, could just be more ugly rumors which tend to spread like an STD in our department. Let the facts be known first then we can pass judgement.

03-15-2007, 05:48 PM
This man is one of the best supervisors one could ask to work for. I can tell you for a FACT that he will NEVER throw someone under the bus. He cares about his squad and is always there for them when needed, at work or for personal reasons. The comments you made are false! What is going on in sector 1 is no big deal, something that has been blown WAY out of proportion. The officers are dealing with thier mistakes, know they did wrong and will deal with the consequences. Big Al is an honerable man and I for one would be there for whatever he needed.
I would dare you to say the things you are aleging to his face or the face of the MANY people that have respect for him and see what the outcome is.

03-15-2007, 08:17 PM
I am here to tell "who Me" that even though the large fellow is part of the GED'rs and on a business note I wish he would go to Opa-Locka. However, he has owned up to his mistake and I must respect that, because it shows the kind of integrity that I rarely see from you clowns. Perhaps you clowns should re-evaluated your GED diplomas and look up the word.

Large fellow do not think I am defending you because I like you or even would stand to be in the same room with you, but when someone stands up and does the right thing it deserves respect.

"who Me" I will have your IP address by the end of the month and then you will fear me. Do not post negative comments about HPD until you clear it with me you insolent dog! There is only room for one Chief of Staff and that is me! DC OA start an investigation immediately per me. My error let me send it on my blackberry.

:twisted: :evil:

03-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Today was one of the few times I got on this website, and I have to seriously say that we are putting ourselves out there!!!! I myself worked with the above mentioned Sgt. even though we had our issues, I would hate for anyone to be in the situation that he is in. Everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from them and life goes on. Whoever the poster is, please lets just ignore them, obviously they are not man enough to state who they are and where they got their so called facts from.

I ask you to please keep in mind, though this website is used for saying what we want, that we can't put ourselves out there and turn on each other. No matter how we feel about the other person we all are brothers and sisters in blue. We much first take care of each other, Not bash each other!!!!!

Tami

03-15-2007, 10:47 PM
What mistakes? Did anything change, but per the contract you are allow to call in sick up to 80 hours a year and no questions ask. Why are these officers even worry? Is very easy, you called in sick because you had the sh**s; later you got better and since you had the overtime already covered you decided to go and have a few beers.

There are no SOP's saying that you have to stay home nor that you cannot feel better after you called in sick. Anyways, do you know that your medical records are so private that not even IA can get them, that is Federal law my friend and no judge will ever signed a warrant for the records based on a BS administrative investigation.

Better yet, they could never proof that you never had the SH**S so screw them and demand proof, take it all the way to arbitration. If you accept the punishment you admitting to guilt, and that my friend you must never do until decided by an arbitrator. Battles are always good to fight if you are a man, at any cost. If not, take the punishment.

Remember, it is very hard for them to prove that at the time you called in sick that you did not have the SH**S and take it to the end. Show them who is right.

03-16-2007, 06:41 AM
What mistakes? Did anything change, but per the contract you are allow to call in sick up to 80 hours a year and no questions ask. Why are these officers even worry? Is very easy, you called in sick because you had the sh**s; later you got better and since you had the overtime already covered you decided to go and have a few beers.

There are no SOP's saying that you have to stay home nor that you cannot feel better after you called in sick. Anyways, do you know that your medical records are so private that not even IA can get them, that is Federal law my friend and no judge will ever signed a warrant for the records based on a BS administrative investigation.

Better yet, they could never proof that you never had the SH**S so screw them and demand proof, take it all the way to arbitration. If you accept the punishment you admitting to guilt, and that my friend you must never do until decided by an arbitrator. Battles are always good to fight if you are a man, at any cost. If not, take the punishment.

Remember, it is very hard for them to prove that at the time you called in sick that you did not have the SH**S and take it to the end. Show them who is right.

My friend you are very wrong. First of all there is an S.O.P stating exactly that. When you call out you will be home, or somewhere you can explain. When this new contract was writen that S.O.P. was not rescinded. As for your Medical records. If you want the day excused you need to supply a Dr's note. It doesn't say what was wrong with you but you are covered. You can not call out sick then go to a club. They have no proof other than the officers own statements. Whats better getting slam for violating sick policy or getting slam for violating sick policy & lying in an I.A. investigation.

03-16-2007, 12:23 PM
HPD007,

YOU are the sh*t. You are one of the few posters on this site that I consistently agree with. Thanks God there is someone with a voice of reason and who has a set of big...nerves.

And Tami,

This is one of the few places we can openly express ourselves without fear of reprisal. It is very idealistic for you to believe we can all treat each other with respect here in this "safe" forum, when we can't even do it in person. However, I do respect that you are one of the few posters here who has the confidence to put their real name on a post (if that really is you). But sometimes, people should learn what others think of them. Even if its bad. Maybe especially if its bad. A few more years in this place, and you'll be much less idealistic.

As for the Large Fellow supposedly inititating an IA investigation regarding anything else in sector 1, is it not more likely that someone else initiated the SUPPOSED investigation? Someone who has recently been assigned there? Someone, perhaps, who feels he is unwelcome there?

Food for Thought

03-16-2007, 09:35 PM
You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

03-17-2007, 03:09 AM
hey tammy next time when your sucking and ****ing DC Aguilara tell him to fix things or else u will tell his wife :twisted: by the way how small is his ****. when ur ready for a real man hit me up EG.
AKA tripod :twisted:

03-17-2007, 10:13 AM
hey tammy next time when your sucking and ****ing DC Aguilara tell him to fix things or else u will tell his wife :twisted: by the way how small is his .. when ur ready for a real man hit me up EG.
AKA tripod :twisted:

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THIS IDIOT CLAIMING TO BE ME, THE REAL E.G...STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME IN ORDER TO MASK YOURSELF AND VENT...I AM WELL LIKED IN THIS DEPT. BECAUSE I DONT GO AROUND TALKING CRAP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE...TAMMY YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT...WHOMEVER THIS IS YOU COULD NEVER BE ME NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRIED....GET IT "HARD"....DUMB A.S.S...
E.G

03-17-2007, 05:36 PM
This tripod person seems to be Iris!!! That fat piece of slob!! First take a shower, lose that fat a$$ ball you call a stomach, and get a life. Tammy you were trying to be nice about something and just like always she has some negative crap to say!!!! And E.G. she is just mad because she wants to f*$k you.

Its just like you, to stir up some crap behind someone else...Go F&%k yourself, maybe you'll lose 10 pounds!!!

03-17-2007, 06:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this was her. She is known to be a hater...better yet a horrible sucker...How many of you has Iris chased and scared away?

Just out of curiosty :?:

03-17-2007, 06:18 PM
This tripod person seems to be Iris!!! That fat piece of slob!! First take a shower, lose that fat a$$ ball you call a stomach, and get a life. Tammy you were trying to be nice about something and just like always she has some negative crap to say!!!! And E.G. she is just mad because she wants to f*$k you.

Its just like you, to stir up some crap behind someone else...Go F&%k yourself, maybe you'll lose 10 pounds!!!

You need to 07 all that smack talking ASAP!!!! I will put her INTEGRITY up against you anyday. She is a good person & a HELL of an OFFICER & FRIEND. Just to give you some knowledge that fake TRIPOD is not her. What are you going to say now.

03-17-2007, 07:42 PM

Hey DUMB ARSE you are way out of line & so F-ING WRONG!!! I hope for all of us you are not a police officer. The comment bashing Tammy was also way out of line,but was sent 03-16-07 at 2209. I know for a fact that Iris was at the Officer Of The Year Dinner. Stop talking S--t. If you & that Tammy basher are police officer's, you are an embarrassment to all of us. Know your FACTS & just dont talk to hear air comming out of your but.

03-17-2007, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this was her. She is known to be a hater...better yet a horrible sucker...How many of you has Iris chased and scared away?

Just out of curiosty :?:

It wouldn't surprise me, she is known, how many of you & just out of curiosity. Do you know anything at all? Are all your options based on other people accounts. Shouldn't be talking unless it's something to do with you.

03-17-2007, 08:37 PM
This last posting has finally made me blow my top!! That is the most ridiculous and the main reason HPD is the way it is. Because you GED'rs do not care about what the hard working citizens of Hialeah think about you when they see you drinking coffee all day long!! You also don't care when the citizens see you parked together somewhere talking crap, because that is all that comes out of your mouths, not doing your jobs.

PELD*MB$SS you ARE the reason why HPD is where it is. Citizen perception is the most important task of the HPD or it should be. When I call the Chief about a panhandler it is because it gives the citizens the wrong perception about Palm ave period!! The perception of the citizens should be by far our number one priority and I will make sure that it is.

Idiot who pays your salary? Who do you work for? The citizens retard! You must be retarded or just arrogant to think that you do not have to answer to the citizens! The citizens elected the Mayor to represent them and voice their opinions! If the mayor believes the citizens care more about cleaning up Palm ave than about stolen cars then that is what you will do and get paid for. However, if you would like to work for free then you could do whatever type of police work you desire. Until that time you insolent dog you will care about what the citizens think!!

03-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh my god!!!! I had to stop reading & go pop some popcorn. This crap is better than anything on tv. We all know Tami is friends with the DC. Whatever, I'm not hating thats what hook up are for. Whomever crossed the line about her 33ing the DC was wrong. All jokes should be kept inhouse. You should never make comments like that in a Forum like this. You weren't there & if she was 33ing him, I bet you she didnt tell you. Whomever blamed Iris for bashing Tami, not cool & you also crossed the line. Please continue to write false statement about both. With time someone will find out who you are. Then it's on like Donkey Kong... E.G. you rule.......

03-17-2007, 11:19 PM
I can't believe this! You guys are worse than chicks....First and foremost at least tammy put her name out when she said what she said. As far as fake tripod, you are a pu$$y, you pretend to be E.G. and then make that statement. Whether its true or not, its not my business. But why do that, sooner or later people will find out who you are and it could be career suicide. Secondly to make that false statement about Iris is also uncalled for!!! I can at least say, I would rather work with those 2 chicks than a pu$$y like you who gossips like a little BIATCH!!!

03-17-2007, 11:24 PM
I can't believe this! You guys are worse than chicks....First and foremost at least tammy put her name out when she said what she said. As far as fake tripod, you are a pu$$y, you pretend to be E.G. and then make that statement. Whether its true or not, its not my business. But why do that, sooner or later people will find out who you are and it could be career suicide. Secondly to make that false statement about Iris is also uncalled for!!! I can at least say, I would rather work with those 2 chicks than a pu$$y like you who gossips like a little BIATCH!!!

TRUE DAT!!!!!

03-18-2007, 10:17 PM
You people are using this site for the wrong reasons. Not cool of anybody to trash Iris when it's so easy to do it here where you remain anonymous. I challenge you to go up to her & tell her those things to her face. I agree with the recent comment, I would rather work with her anyday than with some of our male officers. She sure has something that many of them lack BALLS!!!!!! How easy to take cheap shots at people for their appearance, when was the last time some of you analyzed yourselves inside as well as outside.

03-18-2007, 10:46 PM
sounds to me like "the fink" is the sissy imposter.........

03-19-2007, 06:22 AM
PINGA POR EL CULO!!!

03-21-2007, 12:36 AM
As far as I am concerned, Iris is a good cop and great person. She can work with me anytime. She is not the problem in our department. The problem is the oppressive leaders which are in place, causing our department to deteriorate from within. Keep treating your cops like shit and see what transpires in the future. Remember that good old saying "What goes around, comes around"!

03-21-2007, 10:16 PM
I just got back from an out of town training seminar and I must say it was great. It was great to get away from you clowns at least for a couple of days!

For that Idiot that posted that he had a conversation with me the other day. I must say this. While for you getting the chance to speak with me must have been a memorable experience for me it was just a Wednesday! What to you was a big deal to me is business as usual. However, we did not have a conversation. I told you in a direct order to do something and you said "Yes Sir, Right away Sir". That is not exactly what I call a conversation you clown. But at least I am glad I have such an impact on you GED'rs. Must be the well dressed suits I wear. By the way that is what you get to wear when you go to college, remember what you mother use to tell you.

However, I am in heaven I have seen such a drastic change in sector one I almost did not recognize the place. Kudos to you Sergio, you are the best commander in the whole city!!! My sources have told me that many of the GED'rs from sector one will be leaving next bid. Well enjoy because in a couple of month there will be no place to hide in the entire HPD!! I have just made a move that is genius if I say so my self. It will not take effect for a couple of months, but when it does Check Mate GED'rs!!!!

Please stop talking nonsense about the City of Doral, they would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole! and I hear you need a college degree to work there, which rules out 99% of you.

03-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Guest, Iris is not a good cop, she is a back stabber! Don't trust her!

03-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Iris, EG, Tammi, the DC, and anyone else with a big mouth should meet at the UPS parking lot tonight to fight this one out. Full contact, any style!

03-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I just got back from an out of town training seminar and I must say it was great. It was great to get away from you clowns at least for a couple of days!

For that Idiot that posted that he had a conversation with me the other day. I must say this. While for you getting the chance to speak with me must have been a memorable experience for me it was just a Wednesday! What to you was a big deal to me is business as usual. However, we did not have a conversation. I told you in a direct order to do something and you said "Yes Sir, Right away Sir". That is not exactly what I call a conversation you clown. But at least I am glad I have such an impact on you GED'rs. Must be the well dressed suits I wear. By the way that is what you get to wear when you go to college, remember what you mother use to tell you.

However, I am in heaven I have seen such a drastic change in sector one I almost did not recognize the place. Kudos to you Sergio, you are the best commander in the whole city!!! My sources have told me that many of the GED'rs from sector one will be leaving next bid. Well enjoy because in a couple of month there will be no place to hide in the entire HPD!! I have just made a move that is genius if I say so my self. It will not take effect for a couple of months, but when it does Check Mate GED'rs!!!!

Please stop talking nonsense about the City of Doral, they would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole! and I hear you need a college degree to work there, which rules out 99% of you.

Goddammit Daniel, get off the goddamed computer already! The pool needs cleaned, the lawn needs mowed, and that f*&%ing garage STILL hasn't been cleaned. My mother is visiting this weekend and I have things for you to do to get the house ready! Stop posting all day on this stupid hialeah bulliten board. I emailed you the list of things I need from the store, so get moving or you will not get any chocha for a month!!! And you better not forget my pads this time!!!!!!!!!!

03-23-2007, 09:23 PM
You GED'rs have gone to far! My lifestyle choice is none of your business. I have never made any comments about your choices of lifestyle. I have said what I have said with conviction because you are not doing your jobs up to par. However, the unwarranted attack on my personal lifestyle choices is uncalled for. We are all protected under the constitution regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation and that is not up for a vote. I would ask that you stay out of my personal life as I have stayed out of yours. If you GED'rs push me on this you will regret it for the rest of your career here at HPD. This is not an empty threat, but a promise. The next Mayor is a personal friend of mine who I consider like a father and when he takes the reins I will have ten times the say in city business that I do know.

Please again do not start with personal family attacks or lifestyle choices attacks. That is below even you GED'rs. Do not let your lack of education steer you in the wrong direction. For I will not take any pitty on anyone that attacks me personally.

For you sector one officers that were in hot water. We were going to let you go with a slap on the hands, but why did one of you have to push the issue? Now all will pay more dearly than you would have before. I understand some of you lack the educational and just plain common sense to understand when you have done wrong, but sometimes in life one must accept full responsibility for ones actions.