PDA

View Full Version : psych question

03-15-2007, 04:04 AM
Was asked at psych interview if I have any applications in at any departments other than Pasco and I said no. Well, I don't currently but did have one in with a local pd and it was rejected. It was rejected in January and I told the back ground guy about it. Am i okay on this? Also, Psych guy only took anout 10 minutes with me and really didn't ask any psychological questions. I was aked a few job interview type questions. I got a peek at my MMPI chart and everything was in the normal range except one thing, but I have no idea what that was because he didn't go over the MMPI with me either. Any imput?

03-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Don't worry. We are so short handed you will likely be hired unless you are a sexual offender, or have another type of criminal background. You seem to be able to use the english language fairly well, so you are leaps and bounds ahead of many others...

03-15-2007, 09:21 PM
i thought we did hire a few sex offenders.

03-19-2007, 05:35 AM
whos doin the psych these days???? still vinnie skotco?

Yakuza
03-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Was asked at psych interview if I have any applications in at any departments other than Pasco and I said no. Well, I don't currently but did have one in with a local pd and it was rejected. It was rejected in January and I told the back ground guy about it. Am i okay on this? Also, Psych guy only took anout 10 minutes with me and really didn't ask any psychological questions. I was aked a few job interview type questions. I got a peek at my MMPI chart and everything was in the normal range except one thing, but I have no idea what that was because he didn't go over the MMPI with me either. Any imput?
Wow...I don't know if posting your concerns regarding your recent Psych results would be a wise thing. I've heard many higher ups read these boards as well. Next time, start your post with, "I know this guy who......"