PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Are NUTZ!!!!

adrift in pines
03-13-2007, 09:06 PM
OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! This department is out of control. Speaking of putting the Fox in charge of the Hen house. Sgt. D. doing the D.B. audit or whatever you call it! Lets call it a witch hunt or maybe I want to be the next captain! He has no credibility and you have him doing an audit of men and women who have more credibility in their little toes than he does totally!
Wake up, grow a set or maybe buy a spine!

05-31-2007, 04:18 PM
Look at this jaggoff talking about spines while he sits behind a computer and anonamously types things that he would NEVER say to anyones face.

ADRIFT IN PINES is a COWARD. He is an entertaining coward- a funny coward- probably even a decent cop. But he is no leader and his behavior on this web site reeks of cowardice and ignorance. Even if occasionally he gets something right it is usually an accident on his part, and does NOTHING AT ALL to commpensate for his yellow-bellied, sissy behavior.

Mr. Adrift-
Be a man. Butch up and meet this challenge in a way so that you can look yourself in the mirror. Leadership is about being strong in your convictions, doing things for the right reasons, and in the right way. None of our formal leaders in this agency are perfect, but you are the gum stuck to the bottom of their shoes. You need to be swatted like the annoying fly you are. I dismiss every comment you make and prefer to hear the Hessian or Graz with their annoying commentary. At least they stand up for what they believe and are not cowards. Actually, according to my information Graz is the one who went to the Capt. and solved the original workout probelem- you know the real probelem with only four people working out. You are pitiful in comparison. Please do not profess to speak for the masses. You are woefully inadequate.
SEMPERFI~11~10~1775

adrift in pines
05-31-2007, 09:26 PM
First of all thanks for the laugh , I really needed it. Second you couldn't be more WRONG!
Semper Fi my A$$ you don't know the meaning and by the way weren't you in the Air Force?

05-31-2007, 11:23 PM
First of all thanks for the laugh , I really needed it. Second you couldn't be more WRONG!
Semper Fi my A$$ you don't know the meaning and by the way weren't you in the Air Force?

:snicker:

Good one Adrift, good to see your still out there.

"Gum on their shoes"

Yeah, I think thats why a whole lot of people agree with adrift on things and enjoy reading his posts. A lot of patrolman here at least believe thats the way that the admin thinks of them, notwithstanding their pep-talk meetings and such. Of course disagreement with that will only get you the "whiner" or "you have it too good here response".

06-01-2007, 02:02 AM
OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! This department is out of control. Speaking of putting the Fox in charge of the Hen house. Sgt. D. doing the D.B. audit or whatever you call it! Lets call it a witch hunt or maybe I want to be the next captain! He has no credibility and you have him doing an audit of men and women who have more credibility in their little toes than he does totally!
Wake up, grow a set or maybe buy a spine!

I don't normally come to this web site, but felt compelled to when this post was brought to my attention.

I'm not exactly sure what Adrift was referring to when he called my review "Putting the Fox in charge of the henhouse." I was asked to do a pretty unenviable task of reviewing others work only to make sure that General Orders and DB Standard Operating Procedures were followed. That said, it did not require any specific experience in investigating these particular types of crimes, just a working knowledge of investigative procedures as they relate to established policies.

After completing the first review, I was asked to do another of the same type, which I did. I am proud of the work that I accomplished, and even happier to be able to answer questions about the Detective Bureau that had been asked. I will stand behind my work and challenge anyone who thinks that it may have been a "witch hunt" to ask for a copy and read it themselves. I believe that you will not only be surprised, but maybe even a little enlightened.

As far as the credibility issue is concerned, I'll just dismiss that to someone not being informed. My personal record is available on the 4th floor for anyone to see. If they ask you for a FOIA request, let me know,
I'll meet you there and get it for you.

The whole facade of "Semper Fi" (Always Faithful) that you have been hiding behind is only tarnished when you act in a cowardly manner made easier by the anonymity of a keyboard. I am proud of my service in the Air Force, and would not trade that experience for anything in this world. It means as much to me as your years in the military do to you.

Inter-service rivalries are well established, especially in sports...Army vs. Navy, Air Force vs. Navy etc...but unjustifiable interdepartmental rivalries serve no useful purpose. If you ever want to identify yourself, please do. I'll meet you for lunch, and even buy.

And just to set the record straight, the Marines are still only a small component of the Department of the Navy, they are not a separate service as most Marines would have you believe. Hence, Marine Corps Officers still come from the United States Naval Academy.
(or other "lesser" colleges)

See you guys at work....

06-01-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm wondering what Chiropractor will do for a living now that the PIP law is about to sunset. There won't be a "gift" of $10K for every single minor accident, and he might just have to go out and earn an honest living for a change.

adrift in pines
06-02-2007, 01:14 PM
"As far as the credibility issue is concerned, I'll just dismiss that to someone not being informed. My personal record is available on the 4th floor for anyone to see. If they ask you for a FOIA request, let me know,
I'll meet you there and get it for you. "

You may have a new person believe that, but for those of us who have been here longer than you...NO Way! You know better than anyone just because you didn't get paper on something doesn't mean it didn't ever happen, kind of like a criminal getting caught for the first time with no record, but he has commited numerous crimes before without getting caught!
Leave your B.S. for others that don't know you.
I won't even get into all the stuff I know you have done and others know you have done and nothing has happened to you.

06-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Sounds like Adrift thinks he is Jesus now. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I have worked for Pines for quite a while, and while I am able to find many people I like and admire among my leaders and colleagues, I have yet to find the first perfect Pines cop.

Give it a rest, Adrift. Clean up your own house before your self-righteous ways mingle with your insecurities to cause you to publicly bash others.

A word to wise is sufficient....

06-05-2007, 05:59 PM
The little Yard Gnome will be gone soon and he can ride his tricycle to the VFW to share all his Jarhead stories with them...

adrift in pines
06-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Non-Prophet95
Sounds like Adrift thinks he is Jesus now. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I have worked for Pines for quite a while, and while I am able to find many people I like and admire among my leaders and colleagues, I have yet to find the first perfect Pines cop.

Give it a rest, Adrift. Clean up your own house before your self-righteous ways mingle with your insecurities to cause you to publicly bash others.

A word to wise is sufficient....

Thank you for your comments, but I have to say I never claimed I was Jesus nor have I ever claimed I was perfect or without sin. But I do not go around claiming I'm perfect, self righteous or challenging people to go look at my file. I know I have done bad things and have had my share of IA's and discipline, but I don't hide it nor do I claim I have a perfect record.
As far as give it a rest, I don't think so and if you don't agree or like what I say then don't read it or do as I do and exercise your right to free speech and post replies, criticism etc, I'm not thin skinned and it doesn't bother me others don't like me or don't agree with me. Again thank you for your comments as I'm always open to others thoughts!

06-05-2007, 09:01 PM
That real easy to say when you have veto power Adrift. I have seen things about you magically disappear...imagine that. Add hypocrite to your list of achievements.

You really are "AN A$$ PROVED" Figure it out yourself troll.

06-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Hypocrite? I thought he was the "Travelling Gnome" of Travelocity fame.... Oh Noooooo.....

06-05-2007, 11:48 PM
You're all wrong. He represents the Lollipop Guild...

http://www.noplacelikeoz.com/OZ-lollipop.wav

You can hear him here!!

06-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Now that adrift has been outed, lets try to out the others. I think FA Q is an officer with a furry partner, but that might be only my "#2" :wink: guess.

Guerilla Elf
06-06-2007, 12:45 AM
It's gonna take a lot of Brasso to clean the tarnish off his Eagle, Globe and Anchor...can we have a moment of silence please?...

06-06-2007, 01:19 AM
Now now, Inspector Gadget... It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye put OUTED...didn't anyone ever tell you that? Fa Q is actually an insightful poster who doesn't appear to have a personal axe to grind. That kind of stuff is great. I look forward to more of the same. Adrift is now just flotsam...but he'll rise again just like the Phoenix!! Or maybe he'll just move to Phoenix...even better. Tell Gang we said Hiwhen you pass through AZ. I know you guys got along so well...

06-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Someone help me out here. I thought Semper Fidelis meant "always faithful" Perhaps a more fitting motto is "nunc quidem fidelis, haud diutius" loosely translated to Once Faithful, now no longer. Like many posters have said if or when the identity of the "Disgruntled few" becomes known you will not be surprised. I know I'm not.

06-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Such an angry little man, that Adrift...be careful or else he'll have the rest of the Lollipop Guild come picket the station...again.

http://gonemovies.com/WWW/MyWebFilms/Dr ... llipop.jpg (http://gonemovies.com/WWW/MyWebFilms/Drama/WizardLollipop.jpg)