PDA

View Full Version : I am running for sheriff

03-13-2007, 01:39 PM
i am debating if i should help your agency out.I have been approached by numerous pasco co. deputies to run for sheriff.I have lot of experience in this field as I was sheriff for 16 yearsin a neighboring county.

03-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Could the people who post silly stuff on this site, you know who you are, please stop? All it does it get in the way of real posts. Everyone should be intelligent enough to know that if the above person were truly deciding to run for sheriff, he wouldn't post on this site and he wouldn't type like he has a 3rd grade education.

Use this forum like it should be used. Post information about ideas, problems and solutions. At times, use this site to give a "shout out" to your fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement. Don't abuse it, because it begins to look like stuff I've seen in bathroom stalls. I'm amazed it hasn't sunk to that level yet.

03-13-2007, 08:58 PM
WHOA LIGHTEN UP DUDE, NO HARM NO FOUL

03-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Could the people who post silly stuff on this site, you know who you are, please stop? All it does it get in the way of real posts. Everyone should be intelligent enough to know that if the above person were truly deciding to run for sheriff, he wouldn't post on this site and he wouldn't type like he has a 3rd grade education.

Use this forum like it should be used. Post information about ideas, problems and solutions. At times, use this site to give a "shout out" to your fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement. Don't abuse it, because it begins to look like stuff I've seen in bathroom stalls. I'm amazed it hasn't sunk to that level yet.

WHAT A NERD!!!!!!!

03-19-2007, 11:45 PM
Hey Tom, If elected, can you get us a new water cooler for the patrol room? :devil:

04-10-2007, 07:11 PM
i heard hernando loved you...we need a good sheriff!!!

04-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I will support you and help you get elected as I am the vice president of a very large crime watch in this county.If you are serious ,I would like to have a sit down.

05-22-2007, 03:02 PM
plese let me know how we can meet as I would like to start getting you some very important contact info.