PDA

View Full Version : Accountability

03-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Is there any supervisors watching the CPO unit in the north end ? And whos watching the supervisor. Come in late, leave for 1.5 for lunch, leave early. logged on less than 8 hours. How come every one else has to be in there area on the hour, stay in there area for lunch and dont dare leave before 3, but that does not apply for some. How can you be out coded follow up in eastlake and be at YOUR house ? I guess as long as theres no over time they can do what ever they want. Cann't wait to leave day shift !

03-12-2007, 09:10 PM
If a buffoon like you knows whats going on, I'm sure a supervisor is already aware of the situation.

And if they aren't.....way to be a tattle tail.

Sounds like a playah hater or sour grapes to me.

03-13-2007, 12:33 AM
GIMMEE A BREAK VERY FEW OF THE NORTH END CPO'S HAVE EVEN BEEN TO THE JAIL IN 5 YEARS!
NOT ALL!

LOOK AT DUNEDIN CPO'S! WHAT A JOKE

03-13-2007, 02:46 AM
From Sir Robert Peel, The Founder of Modern Policing. "The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it." Blast away....

03-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Sir Robert Peel lived from August 30, 1841 to June 29, 1846. Not exactly modern policing...long time before anyone really had much accountability for their actions. Doesn't matter what is posted here anyways, as nobody with any juice posts here or reads this anyways.

03-13-2007, 04:54 PM
CPO's schedules and sectors are not set in stone, at least they weren't when I was in. So there is no coming in late or leaving early or being in your area at a certain time. We used to make our own schedule a week in advance and work all different times. If they log off at 1400 maybe they came in a 0600, I used to do that. 1 1/2 lunches ,I will admit, is a bit much but they could have been having a meeting with county officials, I'm sure it's not all the time. Now out coding one place and being in another will get you in trouble no matter what unit you are in. I hope this helps a little.

03-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Sir Robert Peel lived from February 5, 1788 to July 2, 1850. Not exactly modern policing...long time before anyone really had much accountability for their actions. Doesn't matter what is posted here anyways, as nobody with any juice posts here or reads this anyways.

03-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Sir Robert Peel lived from August 30, 1841 to June 29, 1846. Not exactly modern policing...long time before anyone really had much accountability for their actions. Doesn't matter what is posted here anyways, as nobody with any juice posts here or reads this anyways.

You are clearly an uneducated moron. I dont agree with the Former CPO's motivation for this post, but he is totally right. Robert Peel was the founding father of modern law enforcement. If you ever went to college or the academy you would have learned this. Maybe you can look up the word "Founder" and get a grasp of that concept.

However, with George Henry watching over Darren Romero (eekk) and Chris (DU20) Im sure theres plenty of supervision. They both have prior CPO experience if you didnt know.

I think that "Guest" nailed it with the "If a buffoon like you knows whats going on, I'm sure a supervisor is already aware of the situation." Ping!!!

You must be a bored Patrol Deputy who is "burned" out from your whopping two years in patrol. Go take your calls and ask for 58 when you can. Poor baby.

04-01-2007, 04:02 AM
FOR THE "WATCH DOG", DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU DON'T WORK FOR GH, AND IF YOU EVER DID YOU WOULD KNOW THERE IS NO WAY OF GETTING AWAY WITH LEAVING EARLY, OR OUT CODING SOMEWHERE WITHOUT HIM QUESTIONING YOU ABOUT IT. HE READS ALL CAD HISTORY ON EVERYBODY IN THE UNIT, EVERY DAY. HE LOOKS AT YOUR LOG IN TIME AND LOG OUT TIME, EVERY DAY. IF YOU AIN'T SHOWING 8 HOURS, YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR LEAVING EARLY. IF YOU'RE ASSIGNED TO A CITY AND YOUR OUT CODED OUTSIDE THE CITY, HE WILL ASK WHY, IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. INCASE YOUR UNFAMILIAR, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "INCIDENT HISTORY" AND "UNIT HISTORY". AND NO, WE DON'T GET ALOTTA O/T TIME LIKE THE ROAD GUYS, BE GRATEFUL. MOST OF US ARE REQUESTED TO FLEX THINGS LIKE, COURT...AND YES, HE CAN MAKE US FLEX OUR COURT TIME, HE HASN'T YET, BUT HE CAN...I CHECKED.

AS FOR THE 1.5 HOUR LUNCHES, I HAVE NEVER TAKEN MORE THAN 40-45 MINUTES. YOU MAY HAVE THE STAFF MEETING CONFUSED AS LUCHES BECAUSE THEY TAKE PLACE AT 1300, NO EATING GOING ON THERE BUT THEY TAKE AS LONG AS 1.5 HOURS. OR, THAT COULD SIMPLY BE SOMEONE FORGOT TO HIT X8, WHO KNOWS, BUT I'M SURE GH OR DR WOULD CATCH THAT. ANYONE THAT HAS WORKED FOR DR KNOWS NOT MUCH GETS BY HIM EITHER, YOU CAN BET THAT'S WHY GH PICKED HIM FOR THE JOB.

AS FOR CALLING THE DUNEDIN CPO'S A JOKE, WELL, MAYBE YOU CAN GET PUT ON THE ELIGIBILITY LIST AND SHOW THEM HOW IT'S DONE. REMEMBER, DUNEDIN IS THE SHERIFF'S BIGGEST CONTRACT, SO IT MAKES IT VERY POLITICAL, AND REQUIRES ATTENDING ALOT, IF NOT ALL, CITY FUNCTIONS AND MEETINGS.

IF YOU WORKED SQ 2 OR 3, WOULD YOU BE BEOTCHING ABOUT THE SOUTH CPO'S. PROBABLY, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING IN MY YOUNGER DAYS, BUT AFTER I BECAME A CPO, I REALIZED THERE IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE. YOU SHOULD REALY HAVE AN EDUCATED CONVERSATION WITH A CPO SOMETIME, CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS. DON'T BASH UNLESS YOU KNOW THE FACTS. SAVE THAT FOR ANOTHER BOARD. WE'RE ALL OUT HERE TO ACCOMPLISH THE SAME THING.

CLEAN UP YOUR ATTITUDE, CHEER UP, BE THANKFUL YOU GOT HIRED ON WITH PCSO, AND ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU. DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP.