PDA

View Full Version : I have this really bad feeling!!!!!

03-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Poor 43's!!!! With the mass exodus from sector 1 next bid, there ain't gonna be nothing but rookies running that zone!!!!

Well.......at least they still got CRT and Danny B!!!!!

03-13-2007, 04:55 AM
We are all worry already, all my rookie co-workers are thinking about what's coming now. We are considering leaving to other departments.
Danny Bolanos YOU ARE NOT A COP, YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOUR FATHER WITH GRAND THEFT AUTO CHARGES!
Why does everybody have to go thru hell with the hiring process?
When you are a criminal that made it thru with favoritism!

03-14-2007, 04:11 AM
Dany: you empty every morning over your body the whole bottle of cologne? huh?......... u smell bad! macho macho macho man, hahaha

03-25-2007, 05:53 AM
Danny never had auto theft charges it was his brother, at least get your facts straight.

03-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Danny was just sensetive to pepper spray and busted all the 26 in progress sleeping homeless people in the city.

03-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Word to the wise, dont flee the sector. One is a great place to work if you mind your p's and q's. SV is not a difficult man to figure out. Make no mistake he is difficult.
I've had the opportunity to work with everyone mentioned so far in this forum, and all I can say is there have been far worse. Play the game and you wont pay the price. Do your 10, write your 2, and go home at the end of the day. Some of the greatest memories I have within our sovereign republic are from sector 1. Face it, its a gimme sector. You dont have to look for..... how should I say shizzzat. It lands in your lap.
DONT GIVE IN, YOU'RE ONLY LETTING THEM BEAT YOU!
DONT STOP FIGHTING TILL THE FIGHT IS DONE!

03-27-2007, 02:23 AM
Great advice. Let Little Lord Sergio ruin your personnel file when you can just go to the main station. Sector One is a blast with the right LT running it. Big V will just coddle his favorites and destroy those he doesn't like. Business as usual. Remember when the Dragon was promoted and all he got was the last pick rookies on his squad? Sector 1 will be the same thing.
This is what 100 and the mayor want so this is what they'll get. This used to be a great place to work. Eddie Baute's ghost should come back to haunt Sergio's office. When you smell cigars...you'll know

03-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Word to the wise, dont flee the sector. One is a great place to work if you mind your p's and q's. SV is not a difficult man to figure out. Make no mistake he is difficult.
I've had the opportunity to work with everyone mentioned so far in this forum, and all I can say is there have been far worse. Play the game and you wont pay the price. Do your 10, write your 2, and go home at the end of the day. Some of the greatest memories I have within our sovereign republic are from sector 1. Face it, its a gimme sector. You dont have to look for..... how should I say shizzzat. It lands in your lap.
DONT GIVE IN, YOU'RE ONLY LETTING THEM BEAT YOU!
DONT STOP FIGHTING TILL THE FIGHT IS DONE!

Your just saying that because you dont want the senior guys to mess up the good RDO's you got. Why don't you go back to Sector 1!!!

03-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Soon there will be a post. To pick sides and charge into battle, whomever wants. Keep reading and if you are up to a fight then we will give them a fight. Some say it is not worth fighting. Perhaps, but some can't kneel no matter how hard they try.

03-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Don't keep us in suspense, lets hear the plan!