PDA

View Full Version : BIKES??????????

03-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Will there still be dayshift bikes?

03-12-2007, 11:25 AM
yes

"your guys and your politics paid off" ,the bikes are not going to be o7ed like i wanted them to be" capt JE ( speaking to the tango units)

The head of the Ocean Drive ass found out and said " who is this nutt?"
WE pay an extra tax to the city just for the Bike patrol.
" She will be gone before the bikes will be gone..."

Didn't you notice all the staffing problems come from her desk?
That why you have less and less squads that have the weekend off
As people retire she eliminates the position. If a sgt retires like Joan D
or Pat D, She just eliminates the squad for next shift bid.

Its a nut and shell game at you and your families expense.
we would like her to change her days off to WTF so that she can help contriute to staffing
WE know thats not going to happen
Thanks DON you have made some great promotions

03-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Be carefull of her, she has to micro-manage everywhere she is and piss off people. Another great idea from the veteran officer she never was.

Lets see if she stays on track, she will meet with the bike officers and cry like she did on afternoons when she was hated there and then transfer to yet another division and F-that up as well.

Pray for a bold of lightning......................................... ..........................

03-13-2007, 12:12 AM
I could not agree more,

We all know who were talking about without names.

03-13-2007, 12:53 PM
why is she like that? and her right hand man BS
great initials for that guy hes so full of BS its amazing

But seriously why is she like that?

All of the ex old Auto THEFT unit wants to run her over with a stolen SUV

03-13-2007, 09:38 PM
More like a Mack truck, Mr. Belo.

Its hard to imagine treating veteran cops the way we were treated back in 2002 and 2003 and her being allowed to behave so rude and unprofessional and get away with it. I retired and other walked out the door with years of wasted knowledge and skills.

Lets hope the wheel is round and payback sucks.

03-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Is that you Paul Dinkins?
HI PAUL!

03-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey we don't have to look that far, wasn't she the one that did E.S. in CID. and then looked the the other way when on of B.S.'s best friends had done the same eact thing? Very vindictive and stupid at the same time. HEY I GUESS THE WRATH OF THE MOD HAS STRUCK AGAIN WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THOSE GREAT ADJECTIVES THAT WERE INITIALLY POSTED TO DESCRIBE THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION?

03-15-2007, 01:22 AM
The truth hurts, when you treat fellow officers like children or worse, you have to expect to get a reputation for doing so. This is not the first, or for that matter, the last time that Captain ( J.E. ) has been discussed on this forum. She has a history of rude behavior and it will only get worse unless she is called on the carpet for it. Mean spirited, vindictive, are just a few terms to describe her, and that what can be posted here.

03-15-2007, 06:29 PM
The truth of the matter is that she is upset that people sttod up to her....and its about time!