PDA

View Full Version : Wife/Walgreens/Andre Bryant

03-11-2007, 08:41 AM
I would like to thank all those involved in the apprehension and judicial proceedings in the incident where my wife was robbed and my kids terrified at the Walgreens.
If you have not heard, he was convicted, and the SAO is asking for a life sentence. Andre was offered 15yrs on Thursday,,, but he turned it down.
The way judge Dunnigan was speaking, it sounds like Andre is going to get it. Sentencing is set for April 9th.
Again, I sincerely want to thank everyone involved, especially, Olmsted, Hottman, Alvarado, Pease, and Bennett.

03-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Now stop writing Cops Cline!

03-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Stop breaking the LAW @ hole

mso2
03-14-2007, 04:44 PM
You guys are the a**holes. This guys steps up to give a thank you, which if your truley a cop you know we never hear, and you guys have to be d**kheads.

Nice post Al....Glad things worked out.

03-14-2007, 09:05 PM
OK, first of all, the only cop i've ever knowingly written was a kid, under 21, and DUI. Will you please inform me as to what laws i'm breaking? You can 56 me and tell me what you know that i've done to offend you. Did I write your girlfriend a ticket? If so, too bad.

Flyguy
03-15-2007, 01:12 AM
Cline don't let them bother you. Keep up the good work.

03-15-2007, 02:04 AM
We all pulled together and hopefully we did a good job. You are welcome and thanks for the appreciation. Just glad your family is okay.

03-15-2007, 05:44 AM
To the Cline family: You are welcome

03-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Glenn,
You are a back stabber and can't count on you for back-up. You couldn't hold your own if you had to. Remember the Bounty Lounge when you had your butt whipped and the guy was able to take your badge from you. You are no asset.

03-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Thats Funny!!!!!!

03-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Come on people. Let's keep this friendly. Cline is thanking those who did their job and assisted in putting the "bad guys" away where they need to be. Let's just leave it at that.

03-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Glenn,
You are a back stabber and can't count on you for back-up. You couldn't hold your own if you had to. Remember the Bounty Lounge when you had your butt whipped and the guy was able to take your badge from you. You are no asset.I was there and I remember a lot of cops getting their bell rung that night....Tim Holleran from BPD for one and he definately CAN "hold his own" and defend himself. That was a bad scene the whole way around so lay off Cline already.

03-26-2007, 01:57 AM
Screw Cline, He's a Puss and I am sure their will be more Bounty Lounges for him. As far as Holleran holding his own....Pleeease That fat slob was always a talker. When it was time to walk that walk, he would be mysteriously no where around.

10-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Glenn,
You are a back stabber and can't count on you for back-up. You couldn't hold your own if you had to. Remember the Bounty Lounge when you had your butt whipped and the guy was able to take your badge from you. You are no asset.I was there and I remember a lot of cops getting their bell rung that night....Tim Holleran from BPD for one and he definately CAN "hold his own" and defend himself. That was a bad scene the whole way around so lay off Cline already. No you were not there, at least when it all started. You might have been back-up after the fact but there were only 3 officers there when it started, Holleran, Cline and myself and I didn't right that post. Stop sticking up for him (yourself). Go fiqure it out.

10-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Are you really that bored to stir this OLD post up??? Grow up and better yet Shut the F.uck up!

10-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Its fun to stir the pot when someone lies. This should at least show you that I am not a LEO Affairs junkie that posts everyday.

10-21-2007, 02:15 AM
Sounds like you are a MORON that just stirs the pot period!

10-21-2007, 02:25 AM
yep, more to come!!!