PDA

View Full Version : Wally World

03-11-2007, 01:05 AM
District 8 Deputies are spoiled kids who could not solve a crime if the victim confessed.

Distict 8

1 hour meals cats in trees loud music 5 star places to eat. etc

they should send them to bellglade or riviera beach every so often so they can get a reality check.

03-11-2007, 04:52 AM
District 8 Deputies are spoiled

Distict 8

1 hour meals cats in trees loud music 5 star places to eat. etc

they should send them to bellglade or riviera beach every so often so they can get a reality check.

Wellington is a blast and the guys who work there are good cops. Most have worked Belle Glade or Dist 1 or 3. Wellington is a great contract so don't disrespect it.

03-11-2007, 05:24 AM
Always writing should mind his own business.

He or she has no clue what working In Wally World is like, or they would not be writing this

03-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Sounds like always writing is a little bit jealous......

The deputies in District 8 are a fine group. One particular night shift has one of, if not the highest in progress call apprehnsion rates in the county. This reflects a group of deputies who work well together and understand the right way to do their jobs. This is also a reflection on their Sgt. who does not micro manage his people and knows how to motivate them. If you listen to your radio, District 8 - A Team does not have to be told by a Sgt. to set a perimieter or provide 10-94. And you never hear their Sgt. say anything but "45 me" when he has someone switch over to 10-91. How many of you in other districts can say the same thing.

So....Always Writing.....there is no need to work Belle Glade or Riviera to prove that you are a good police officer.......but from the tone of your post, you are probably a rookie who we might have absorbed from another agency. Work hard and learn and maybe one day you can make it out to Wally World.......

Be Safe

03-14-2007, 08:41 PM
There is plenty to do there such as
selecting where to dine for the evening as well as Insuring that my vehicle has been washed. Then of course confusion sets in

Olive Garden or Smokey bones for dinner
Starbucks or Panera for coffee

When open shifts occur there i suggest that if interested

Seek and ye shall find.

03-14-2007, 10:44 PM
move them to Royal Palm Beach Channel

Somebody Please!!!!!!

03-17-2007, 12:07 PM
move them to Royal Palm Beach Channel

Somebody Please!!!!!!

impossible..... two different dispatching systems.

Ours: Outdated in 1978
Royal Palm: New......& the same system we are going to be using soon!

03-17-2007, 09:45 PM
er...all District 8 deputies need to do is switch to channel 9.

All of our Motorola radios can interact with District 9.

Oddly enough, some nights I hear on Channel 1 only District 8 working....

Atleast their sergeant doesn't have to call out the perimeters himself or yell at his deputies to "go back to your car and get a map book out!!"

poor PJ....

03-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Just so your aware, yes the radio's are the same and they can use Dist9 channel just as well as Dist 1, or any others. The problem is that Dist9's cad is totally different, and the reports, their calls, etc would be all screwed up.

And to the person who said we are getting the same system as Dist9, maybe on the Road's end, but the CAD that we will be working with is totally different. The Dist9 CAD is similar to our Palms system, with the Black screen and utilizing the F-Key's to navigate. The system we are getting is more compariable to West Palm PD's. It is awesome, and I have gotten to play with it from our end. It is going to run the R.O.'s when you run a 28 with no more steps, the typing to keep up will go out the window, because you can point and click, and it should run so much better than this shit we have now!

Any ways, hope this helps, and thank you guys for putting your lives on the line every day, I just try to keep you all informed.
Be Safe

01-18-2009, 02:13 AM
Do I need to remind you of a particular dist1 deputy who shot an innocent motorist, cut himself with a box cutter, then shot and killed himself weeks later when they figured his plan out?? I'm waiting...

Stop with your "this" district "that" district BS

01-18-2009, 03:13 AM
are you kidding Wellington has more break in and crime than Dist 1 anyday...the white GHETTO...who you kidding..

NuKar
01-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Do I need to remind you of a particular dist1 deputy who shot an innocent motorist, cut himself with a box cutter, then shot and killed himself weeks later when they figured his plan out?? I'm waiting...

Why are you posting to a thread that is almost two years old? Until "say what's" post, the last we heard of this topic above was in March, 2007. Way to stir the pot!

01-24-2009, 03:51 AM
Wellington Village Council is considering a name change for the Town......Well-GLade .....or.....WaHokee :devil: :devil:

01-29-2009, 02:37 AM

Why are you posting to a thread that is almost two years old? Until "say what's" post, the last we heard of this topic above was in March, 2007. Way to stir the pot!

WHY ARE YOU POSTING TO A REPLY OF A POST THAT IS TWO YEARS OLD?

01-29-2009, 04:07 AM

Probably for the same reason you're bothering to post a quote of a reply of a post that is two years old! This thread is long dead and whoever attempted to revive it after 2 years is an idiot.

01-29-2009, 04:22 AM
hes the dude...playing a dude....who's playing another dude!

02-20-2009, 05:31 PM

Probably for the same reason you're bothering to post a quote of a reply of a post that is two years old! This thread is long dead and whoever attempted to revive it after 2 years is an idiot.

You're an idiot.

02-20-2009, 05:33 PM

OR THE DISTRICT 1 DEPUTY WHO CRASHED HIS PATROL CAR WHILE HE WAS DRIVING DRUNK?