PDA

View Full Version : IA All Over Sector 1

03-08-2007, 12:58 AM
I told you guys to chill, but no you had to go out there and be heroes. I hope you heroes see what the great city of Hialeah thinks about you now. They will hammer you big time for something minor and the best part of it is the commander doing the hammering is a very unethical person himself. Run, swim, flee sector one because that guy is a charlatan. How there he judge you my brothers for something so small and innocent and start such a big mess over it. When he has done so many unethical things and still got his bars back.

But no I am a coward to my own brothers. I just don’t want to see you guys go down for something stupid. The less you do the less chance you have of them being able to do you. If you don’t agree well good luck.

:cry:

03-08-2007, 01:36 AM
What exactly did the sector 1 thing have to do about being heroes? Nothing. These new guys made a mistake and the blame lies half with them for making a bad decision and half with the unethical heiness for blowing things out of control. Wether you work or don't, the mistake would have cost you the same.

03-08-2007, 01:36 AM
What exactly did the sector 1 thing have to do about being heroes? Nothing. These new guys made a mistake and the blame lies half with them for making a bad decision and half with the unethical heiness for blowing things out of control. Wether you work or don't, the mistake would have cost you the same.

03-08-2007, 04:34 PM
This is the best they can do?? A massive IA investigation over petty miniscule things such as this?? No wonder everyone leaves or talks about it!! It is an embarrassment to be associated with a department that hands out IA letters like hotcakes. If there are serious problems like drug dealing, using, burglaries, home invasions, cops that steal, go right ahead and burn them, but this?? You guys are laughable and the saddest part is that you are nothing without this sad excuse for a deparment. How pathetic it must be to be you. Do yourself and society a favor, go throw yourself from the Bank of America Bldg in downtown. Don't worry we won't miss you!!

03-08-2007, 05:39 PM
I would just like to thank the officer who came and apologized to me yesterday. I takes a real man to now when they are and have been wrong. You have my word your discipline will be very mild if any. I will not say your name because if any of the other people involved do not apologize they will see a much higher degree of disciplinary action. The person I am really waiting for is that really large fellow; he of all people should be crawling on his knees before us. Who do you think you are? If you do not care about yourself at least do it for the other officers.

Again I saw a ray of flight yesterday, but one single ray does not make the crops healthy and strong. So I will be waiting and I am willing to tale a one time apology from the large fellow for all of you. You that humiliated yourself yesterday, it was kind how you pleaded for your fellow comrades. But I am sorry they must apologize as you have, unless the large fellow apologizes for all of you.

Sergio, please do not be too hard with the men, if they repent and abstain from any further maliciousness. But warn them that from now on things in sector one has changed and that the GED’rs behavior that has been displayed in the past will no longer be tolerated. Slowly with hard work this department will be as prestigious as The County or Miami Beach one day. It may take a couple of years, but in the end we can get it done.

It will probably take the next mayor to put the finishing touches, but what a next mayor we have in line for you. Well again I await the rest of my apology and star to hit palm Ave hard!!!

:twisted: :evil:

03-08-2007, 08:04 PM
****cepcio, we know who you are! Non-other than Rolando Bolanos posting under a non de guerre! Well bud, bring it!

03-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Guys all I ever said was that the more you do the more you have a chance of them coming at you. When you make simple mistakes in bad judgement as some of our guys did the other day you punish them, but not a full blown IA with axes for people's heads!!!

Yeah they messed up, but it was not something Immoral!!! So me for one will be deep deep undercover. Take care and be careful they are wacthing. Do not 12 more than 3 at one place because they are wacthing that in sector 1 thanks to our great commander who dropped a dime.

They have their eyes on the reverse of interstate 95!!! Be careful and hush hush. They are wacthing evreything.

03-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Guys all I ever said was that the more you do the more you have a chance of them coming at you. When you make simple mistakes in bad judgement as some of our guys did the other day you punish them, but not a full blown IA with axes for people's heads!!!

Yeah they messed up, but it was not something Immoral!!! So me for one will be deep deep undercover. Take care and be careful they are watching. Do not 12 more than 3 at one place because they are watching that in sector 1 thanks to our great commander who dropped a dime.

They have their eyes on the reverse of interstate 95!!! Be careful and hush hush. They are watching everything.

I have come to agree with "Don't Care About You"

In policing there's an old saying" F@#$ me -- NO -- f@#$ YOU!

Just answer dispatched calls and that's it! Against an oppressive system, engage in passive resistance!

03-10-2007, 01:23 AM
I told you guys to chill, but no you had to go out there and be heroes. I hope you heroes see what the great city of Hialeah thinks about you now. They will hammer you big time for something minor and the best part of it is the commander doing the hammering is a very unethical person himself. Run, swim, flee sector one because that guy is a charlatan. How there he judge you my brothers for something so small and innocent and start such a big mess over it. When he has done so many unethical things and still got his bars back.

But no I am a coward to my own brothers. I just don’t want to see you guys go down for something stupid. The less you do the less chance you have of them being able to do you. If you don’t agree well good luck.

Hey Conception....dont forget that you are a civillian, and we have arrest powers, you gutless turd...because you sound so angry, you probably go home and beat your wife. I will be there to watch you on the news gettng your a.s.s arrested. You sound like the type that will bunch up in a fetal positon and cry like a little baby while inmate "BUBBA" stands over you to take that A.s.s.... REMEMBER, YOU ARE A CIVILLIAN.....AND IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR ASS IS ABOVE THE LAW AND CANT GO TO JAIL...JUST ASK YOUR BUTT BUDDY RAUL MARTINEZ....A.S.S FACE

03-10-2007, 04:03 PM
You guys are foolish if you respond to Concepcion, and are more foolish if you believe it is really him. Stop wasting your time and put this forum to good use. Lets stop the B.S. bickering between us and an imposter. We should use this site to convey our messages without fear of reprisal.

03-10-2007, 05:03 PM
You guys are foolish if you respond to Concepcion, and are more foolish if you believe it is really him. Stop wasting your time and put this forum to good use. Lets stop the B.S. bickering between us and an impostor. We should use this site to convey our messages without fear of reprisal.

I second "BK Man's" proposal! Though it was fun -- for a while -- to taunt that dung eating beetle Concepcion, I've grown tired of retorting to that pathetic bug.

From now on, it can monopolize this forum with its monotonous BS all it wants. We shall address issues that are of real concern to all police officers. In Hialeah, it starts with Take Home Cars. So long as the city refuses to yield, we shall refuse to take self-initiated enforcement action. Act only on incidents that call for your legal intervention. Use your discretion in traffic enforcement, citing only when there is a clear culpable party in a traffic accident. Otherwise, warn! Remember, act in your official capacity ONLY when a person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a violation of law. No supervisor can force you to take enforcement action!

03-11-2007, 01:31 AM
The whole thing in 1 is what happened with Albert's party. It was ballsy but ill timed. Those of us who have worked for the man know, dont play or you will pay. Sergio is far smarter than most of you give him credit for. Not to defend the guy, but c'mon. He knew exactly what he had to do to get the bars back, before he lost them. How could you expect to get away with an entire shift calling out sick with him. be serious. Anybody would have burned them and it still would have led to the present IA invassion in sector 1. They simply messed up at the wrong time.

03-11-2007, 02:50 AM
PFL I agree with you, however, I heard that others not involved in the sick out or party incident have suffered collateral damage. That is what is not fair.

03-11-2007, 06:10 AM
I can see the collateral damage not being so much Sergio as the old way Hialeah handles things. RDB, OA etc. always see conspiracy when it could be something far less significant. I'm sure AQ worked as hard as she did at law school so she should come back and jump into the IA invasion on the first day back. I never understood why, with how good our med insurance is, Command Staff seems to be undermedicated. If we lose enough cops we just may get take-home cars. There won't be a safe place to park them in Hialeah!

03-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Absolutely right Uncle Luke. It's very unfair, but like everything else around this place. The colateral damage suffered had nothing to do with the party, just the looking into on everyone. Remember, you dont have to be guilty of the first offense, for new evidence to find you guilty of the second. They're all guilty by assosiation, and the assosiation being that they're all sector 1 patrolmen.
:?

03-11-2007, 08:35 PM
MAIL CALL !

If you have ever worked at Sector 1, you will be receiving you SUBJECT OFFICER letter via inter-office mail any day now. The only reason you haven't received it yet is because they ran out of paper with as many SUBJECT OFFICER letters they were dishing out. LOL

You all boys messed up down there. HOWEVER, quick to reprimand....slow to (or barely) commend.

Sector 1 has produced some of the best (street smart) cops i have ever seen. However, whats going on lately? Politics can be avoided. Go on with it my man.

03-11-2007, 11:11 PM
I dont think politics had anything to do with it. A mistake? Yes. But a squad that actually all gets along and wanted to have a good time together outside of work is not the crime of the century. They will pay for it, but it has been blown WAY out of proportion. Its a wonder that morale is so low around here.

03-11-2007, 11:30 PM
This is to my fellow "large-fellow." I want you to know that I too have suffered the wrath of Team A. It seems that any time a full-bodied supervisor makes a minor mistake, the Almighty One comes after us with a vengence.

03-13-2007, 11:20 PM
This is going to show me as a new guy what will happen to me if i make a mistake. If the Punishment fits the offense that's one thing but if the punishment does not than I know what will happen to me if I get in trouble. I would rather be making more money and get a take home and get punished somewhere else than get the same here and make less.

03-14-2007, 01:39 AM
HOLD UP,
The issue was blown out of proportion. However, they f**ked up. Plain and simple. Argue whatever you want... It's my sick time, so i'll use it; I didn't violate any sop, etc.

The action was not thought out and made them look like morons.

03-14-2007, 02:14 PM
I have not make any other posting because I was hoping you GED’rs would have joined the team and played ball. However, it is obvious to me that you clowns will never grow up. Well all of the sector one personnel are going to get slammed for their immoral actions! No Mercy!!

What you think you can just dismiss me by not answering my post. I am going to make it my personal mission to get rid of as many GED’rs as I can. The Mayor is on board and will support me in all his capacity.

Quick question do you clowns get any benefit other police departments don’t get? Because you are not the bottom of the barrel, you are below the barrel!! I have seen security guards that look more professional than you guys. Yes that is very sad. But in the end it is the culture of coffee that has promenaded in HPD for so long. For the rest of you sector one is on lock down. I have personally already been informed that action will be taken against sector one afternoon officers for leaving their shift too early. You clowns can’t even do your jobs a full shift. IA has begun to pull tapes and worksheets. You wanted a war, well you got one you GED’rs. For those of you that have been here long remember hat Raul showed us here at city hall how to put you cops in your places. So when you come in to see the mayor I hope your don’t shake to bad in your little boots.

Ignore me! You could not no matter how hard you try GED’rs. By the way only 12% of HPD has college degrees. That is pitiful.

03-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Guys keep this as quite as possible, but our station commander in sector one has initiated another IA investigation. He has accused many of the afternoon shift personnel of leaving before 0100 hrs and wants them written up. I think they have pulled new worksheets and the tapes from the camera as well as the video. Be careful my brothers and sisters. These are treacherous times when we must all watch our backs.

I for one will be leaving sector one next bid for sure. However, sector four is also out of the question. Can some of you tell me how it is on midnights at the main station or sector five please. I want to stay on mids, but have some reservations about the main station. How are the Sergeants there?

03-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Sector 1 messed-up with the wrong commander, an entire shift calling out sick......

Stop crying stand for your mistake :evil: , don't blame IA you were the one calling sick, leaving early (get medications)-pay your dues.

Behave as professinals bunch of clowns.

Stop the blaming game and get a TETE.

03-15-2007, 04:16 PM
There is no question the sector one officers made a mistake and they should be disciplined. However, and I only say this if the discipline does not fit the action. Where operations disrupted by their actions? Was afternoon officers held over and did we have an unsafe amount of officers on the road? I believe the answers to those questions are No.

Gentlemen there is a big difference between a bunch of kids making a mistake, and doing something out of malice. If I wanted to be malicious against a police department I would have five officers called out sick without notice and then the department would be in a jam. I think they call that a "Blue Flu". However I do not think that was the case in the situation we are talking about.

Again I will hold off on my opinion until the discipline is handed out. However, remember that with the new Mayor if you are "political" your immediate supervisor can review the IA case find supposed inconsistencies and then do away with your discipline based on credit time served. Die with Honor.

03-15-2007, 10:48 PM
OK.. IM JUST SAYING THE TRUTH. MOST OF THE COPS ARE CUBAN WHO ARE NO ROOKIES TO BREAKING THE LAW. THEY INVADED OUR COUNTRY AND USED THE WET FOOT DRY FOOT BULL CRAP LAW TO GET WHAT US CITIZENS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE NOR ANYONE ELSE. IT IS NO SURPRISE TO ME TO FIND WE HAVE A NEW BREAD OF MIAMI RIVER COPS. AKA THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS RACE. WELCOME TO AMERICA AMIGO.

03-15-2007, 10:51 PM
Lol. I agree feel free to cross our borders and get a bunch of free rights that you do not deserve. Mexican or Cuban it should all be equal. If Cuba is so bad why do you go back their of vacation and for Christmas??? Losers

03-16-2007, 12:34 AM
To our new commander...

"Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan." -Abraham Lincoln

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others." - Moliere

Commend in public, Reprimand in private. You f**k.

At least Carlos Bertot wasn't anyone's do-boy.

What price did you pay my man ?

03-16-2007, 06:34 AM
You talk about invading this country?? The white man invaded this country, killed the Native Americans (Indians), and seized their land!!! That is why they have been provided with anemities within their so called reservations. So unless you are Native American, you invaded this country as well, you ignorant jack ass.

03-16-2007, 09:30 PM
You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not the sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned there respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes the GED'rs made a mistake, butt he whole sector has steppes up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off laving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

03-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Heads up, a couple of nights ago there was a strange dark blue vehicle that passed by where I was several times. I then saw it a block away at one of my 25's. I tried to "catch" it but it got away.

Keep it secret keep it safe, but they are watching us. They are everywhere. I know that some of you don't care but I can't afford a 80 hour suspension for drinking some coffee to stay awake! So yes I am a coward and will not stand up to the administration, but you will not take care of my two kids either!

Sorry brothers and sisters but I will not stand up for anything here because in the end we will lose. Raul taught us that. If any of you macho men can do something, I have not seen it, watch your backs and be weary of vehicles!!

03-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Heads up, a couple of nights ago there was a strange dark blue vehicle that passed by where I was several times. I then saw it a block away at one of my 25's. I tried to "catch" it but it got away.

Keep it secret keep it safe, but they are watching us. They are everywhere. I know that some of you don't care but I can't afford a 80 hour suspension for drinking some coffee to stay awake! So yes I am a coward and will not stand up to the administration, but you will not take care of my two kids either!

Sorry brothers and sisters but I will not stand up for anything here because in the end we will lose. Raul taught us that. If any of you macho men can do something, I have not seen it, watch your backs and be weary of vehicles!!

:cry: You saw a 37 occupied & you went to 19... You know by your own comments if that was a 26 or 29 subj your on your own. Since you have told us you wouldn't back us up. You know self initiated BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...get hurt, the kids. more BLAH,BLAH,BLAH... I know why you did it, just pointing something out. You never know when you might walk into something. As for violating any S.O.P. shame on any of you if you are. The red dots are on several officers back. Like always while taking one out they might get one or two more..

03-17-2007, 08:23 PM
You are so wrong. If it would have been something else I would have advised a10!!!! Don't worry about me or my kids I have taken care of myself for a long time. Trust me if it would have been something that might have gotten you hurt I would have been drinking coffee with Mr. Concepcion so fast you would not believe it.

I was just trying to snoop around and see if I could warn some of you that they are everywhere looking for blood. I will go crawl in a hole somewhere and let all of you real cops go out and get some glory or suspensions which ever come first. But for what it is worth I would be there for any of you, I just wish you would not put me in that situation.

Also just so you are aware and this is only a rumor, but so many of my rumors come true! They are looking at two sector one officers for termination not related to the party incident. This is not to say it might not be some of the same officers, but an entirely different incident.

Again please keep it secret keep it safe!

:(

03-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Please be very careful, they are out there and in full force. Me for one can not afford to take a hit because I have two kids. I know most of you hate me, but the advise I have put out there has been to save you. They have been out there for the past two days! Looking around, snooping, trying to find something. I do not know what. But it has something to do with sector one. They are always snooping around lately I wonder why all the negativity?

What has changed in sector one in the last couple of weeks? Answer that question and you will have your answer. Who do you think if tipping them off? If you can't answer that question Mr. Concepcion is right and you are a GED'rs!!! We are being divided and conquered as we speak. We will never unite because as big of a coward as I am, most of you are worse because all you do is talk. None of you will do anything and in my book that makes you worse!!! So keep putting me down if it makes you feel better, but at least I am honest unlike a lot of you that only talk crap and never protest anything. Talk about the silent majority!!!!

I spotted something strange a couple of nights ago. It was weird and I think I am right in my suspicions. Be careful they are out there. They are looking for it and I think they will find it.

I am going back to my hole now. Sorry to be such a drag on you guys, but I must tell it like I see it. Who know maybe I will get lucky and get picked up soon. I have a couple of applications and I am hoping for my family's sake that something comes up. Remember keep it secret, keep it safe.

03-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Please stop kidding yourself, we fight for scraps when you deserve so much more. No rep will do any good, what is a lawyer without a client - Nothing!! What are reps without people to file grievances and fight - Nothing! I do believe Luis would make an excellent rep because he is a natural fighter, no holds bar. However, if there are those of you that are willing to pick a fight then file a grievances when they will not allow you to take a day off because there is already one person off and it will incur overtime. As long as the OT can be schedule ahead of time there is no affect on operations and overtime in itself can not be used as the single excuse to deny compensatory time. That is the law and we would have a decent chance of winning that one. However, we would rather call in sick and then get burned than fight head on.

I am not putting anyone down because I have recently questioned my will to fight also. There are those who can not afford to endure the malicious wrath that would come down on them for fighting for what is right. I also understand this. But do not lie to yourself. I am at a cross roads, I keep debating everyday whether I should leave and I am very close to putting applications somewhere else. The only thing that has kept me from doing so is, to the contrastive of Mr. Concepcion, the COPS I work with. To know that if I am in the Sh*t one day, that there are those that are coming for me no matter what. Yes for Me, because they will not allow some scumbag to get the better of me at least not for long. That is hard to walk away from. While other departments have better pay and benefits I am not sure they have that closeness, not as much as here at least. And even you Mr. Don't Care about you would be there for me.

Mr. Luis, I hope that one day you will rise in rank at least to a Captain. You are what you are and no rank or man can ever change that. While many with rank would label you as being perhaps a bit outspoken and perhaps disgruntle I have not found anyone who wants the best for HPD more than you. You lead by example and wear your heart on your sleeve. There is no lie in you and in a place like HPD it can be seen as a bad characteristic. However, do not change it for anyone because those that follow you, would follow you into any battle not because they have to but because they trust you and so would I.

There are so many good leaders here at HPD. I do not say leaders by rank but leaders by example and courage. It is dis-hearting when I hear some of them thinking about leaving and moving on. I do not want to post people's names, but to the afternoon sector one sergeants keep your heads up. For the afternoon shift you do not know how hard they fight for you. But you must also understand they can only do so much against this raging machine. To a certain Shift Commander you represent Honor in the way you choose to live everyday. These are just examples but HPD is full of good people caught up in a very very bad organization.

What is HPD? What does it stand for? Where are the plaques at the main station lobby which state what we stand for? Other than our fallen heroes where are the pictures and plaques of our past leaders, which should instill pride? How did HPD officers dress 50 years ago? Is there anything in our organization which shows us what HPD was and what it is? To know who we are as HPD COPS we must also now who we were.

I know many will post things laughing and mocking what I have said. I just hope that HPD has not made all of us stop caring.