PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I saw

03-06-2007, 11:45 PM
I saw a sheriff deputy unlock a vehicle in Johnson City. Way to go, I am sure glad to see that someone is still willing to help. I locked my keys up and the city stated that they don't have time to unlock cars and for me to call a locksmith. I just called my wife, but still. Keep it up Sheriff Greybeal. You got my vote just for that.

03-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Are the standards so low in this county that someone would actually vote for a sheriff because a deputy unlocked a car? Wow, maybe we can get these deputies to start walking our dogs for us while we are at work!

03-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Washington county doesn't have a monopoly on unlocking cars, Jonesborough will do it with a smile too. It' s not uncommone for departments to perform this service, but some have bigger time constraints, or lawyers that advice against the liability.

Oh and the lock jock is only as good as the deputy doing it. There's one or two that could unlock a car withouth a key.

I saw a sheriff deputy unlock a vehicle in Johnson City.
Way to go, I am sure glad to see that someone is still willing to help. I locked my keys up and the city stated that they don't have time to unlock cars and for me to call a locksmith. I just called my wife, but still. Keep it up Sheriff Greybeal. You got my vote just for that.

03-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Good job to all the agency that go 100% to help its citizens.