PDA

View Full Version : Applying at BSO

Uber
03-04-2007, 11:36 PM
I have had nothing but great experiences there so far. I went there several times with my application and they were very friendly in the recruit division. I took the agility and they were very supportive. I am sorry you all had a bad experience with them, but I cant wait to work there.

01-02-2008, 06:16 PM
I have had nothing but great experiences there so far. I went there several times with my application and they were very friendly in the recruit division. I took the agility and they were very supportive. I am sorry you all had a bad experience with them, but I cant wait to work there.

01-02-2008, 09:13 PM

You must be one of those applicants with tattoos and gold teeth. These types are the only ones human resources are nice to because they are the same breed. Good luck to you and don't forget that the Swap Shop gives BSO deputies a discount on the gold teeths.

01-03-2008, 02:25 PM
The last comment was uncalled for.

01-03-2008, 02:31 PM
You must be one of those applicants with tattoos and gold teeth. These types are the only ones human resources are nice to because they are the same breed. Good luck to you and don't forget that the Swap Shop gives BSO deputies a discount on the gold teeths.

Don't listen to this idiot...he is just trying to piss people off. Please keep things professional, we already have a bad image.

01-04-2008, 12:28 AM

Don't listen to this idiot...he is just trying to piss people off. Please keep things professional, we already have a bad image.

Stop trying to suppress the truth! If you would acknowledge that BSO is screwed up and is considered garbage, maybe this place will change. If you cover for the incompetent, stupid, useless morons that were hired you must be considered the same garbage.