PDA

View Full Version : Special Event @ The Sun Dome

03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I will be attending Paula White's Life by Design Conference held at the USF Sun Dome March 8-10, 2007. The guest speakers are Bishop T.D. Jakes, Darlene Bishop and Donnie McClurkin just to name a few. This conference will bring people from all over the country.

I attended a conference at the Sun Dome last year. I was disappointed when I did not see any USF police officers. I only saw an empty police cruiser parked in a medium in front of the Sun Dome. The car did not move during the entire conference. I understand that this is not a USF function and that may factor in on the police presence. However, if any of the thousands of visitors become victims of a crime, it only sheds a negative light on USF, the Tampa Bay area and the State of Florida.

03-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Notify Seth from the Sundome. Short little Sh!t looking guy.

03-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Please excuse the post from "guest" he obviously is a disgruntled, I get no respect cop. Last year I believe there were 4-5 officers working the event. This year 8 USF officers are being assigned to this event for the entire weekend.

03-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Please excuse the post from "guest" he obviously is a disgruntled, I get no respect cop. Last year I believe there were 4-5 officers working the event. This year 8 USF officers are being assigned to this event for the entire weekend.

Thanks for your post, I appreciate the information.

03-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I attended a conference at the Sun Dome last year. I was disappointed when I did not see any USF police officers. I only saw an empty police cruiser parked in a medium in front of the Sun Dome. The car did not move during the entire conference. I understand that this is not a USF function and that may factor in on the police presence. However, if any of the thousands of visitors become victims of a crime, it only sheds a negative light on USF, the Tampa Bay area and the State of Florida.

Did you ever think that the reason the "cruiser" was empty because the cop who drove it there was inside????? Bet you didnt because you just wanted to come on here and post BS because you didnt see a cop. For this years event why don't you walk up to the many, like LAST YEAR, who are there protecting you and say thanks.

03-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Did you ever think that the reason the "cruiser" was empty because the cop who drove it there was inside????? Bet you didnt because you just wanted to come on here and post BS because you didnt see a cop. For this years event why don't you walk up to the many, like LAST YEAR, who are there protecting you and say thanks.[/quote]

If the officer was inside maybe that explains why the cars were being broken into and stolen from the parking lots. And to your response about posting "BS", come on, it's a religious event. But, I thank you in advance for the presence in the parking lots.

03-05-2007, 06:03 PM
If the Officers were outside and something happend inside you would complain that there were no Officers inside. Can't make everyone happy

I guess this is a no win situation for everyone. We could have 50 officers assigned there and there is still a possiblity of something happening. Thats life.

03-11-2007, 09:58 PM
I would like to express my appreciation for the presence of USF's finest in the parking lots and inside the Sun Dome.