PDA

View Full Version : YAEL WEISNER

03-01-2007, 02:44 AM
THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR HER SOUL. SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON DEEP INSIDE. HER HEART WAS JUST NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE. AND PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.....

NO FURTHER POSTS NEEDED ON THIS THREAD.

03-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Ok, just one more post. I was one of those folks who jumped
on the bandwagon and "made fun of her", as we do to a lot of
people, behind her back. I was also respectful to her in person.
I know she was a troubled soul who should not be wearing the
badge, but we hope that people see the light and move on,
being successful at something else. I felt shock when I heard
the news and I was ashamed at myself. We tend to do and
say cruel things, but none of us, I repeat none of us wants
to lose someone, especially in this sad way. I do pray she's
finally at peace and I will take it as a lesson to be just a little
more understanding in the future.

03-02-2007, 10:00 AM
DOES SOMEONE HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU FEEL BAD?

03-03-2007, 05:46 AM
Guest: THAT IS NOT FAIR!! Alot of us made fun of her behind her back but we NEVER wished her any harm. I feel terrible that she is gone bcs although she was not a good PO, she could have been an excellent "something else". PLEASE........RESPECT THE FACT THAT SHE IS GONE AND ONLY PRAY THAT SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE. This Department (all of us) failed her in her time of need!

03-03-2007, 06:09 PM
REST IN PEACE

03-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know if her family is having some type of service??? It seems like no one at the station really knows or cares??

Besides that, lets not forget that whether we liked Yael or not, she was still a person with feelings. No one deserves to leave this world under those sad circumstances.

We all feel a need to belong & feel accepted, no matter who you are. Unfortunately for her, that did'nt come easy. We should all at least pray for her soul & hope that she has found peace & acceptance now.

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE YAEL WIESNER.

03-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I recall posting last summer when Yael was having troubles that we should ease up on her and at least treat her like a person and offer her the help she should have gotten. That never happened and she was cast off like damaged goods. Hers is a very sad story of how a person can fall into a depression and never recover. Lets learn from this mistake and treat each other like we would like others to treat us. God rest her soul, my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

03-04-2007, 06:34 AM
it was in work email. family had a private burial already.

03-05-2007, 12:32 PM
She was a tortured soul , I feel bad for her... Having said that she did some mean things to other officers.

The department failed her in NOT terminating her from the FTO program

Let this be a lesson to us all , I can't say that things would be better for her had she not been employed as a police officer , but We all know in our hearts WE failed in letting her continue.

God rest her soul and may the sickness that consumed her vanish from the face of the Earth.