PDA

View Full Version : 24 yankee

02-27-2007, 04:38 AM
check out the S.O. board under the topic "times have changed". it is in referance to J.M. and a ticket he wrote to a retired deputy.

03-13-2007, 03:15 AM
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STUPID AND ARROGANT THIS GUY REALLY IS.

HE STOPS A CITY COUNCIL MEMBER, WHO MAKES UP 20% OF THE CONTACT VOTE COME OCTOBER AND A BIG INFLUENCE ON THE OTHER FOUR VOTES, FOR A REALLY DUMB AND PHONY REASON. THEN TELLS THE MAN "I THOUGHT YOU HAD BEEN DRINKING". THE MAN HAS NOT HAD A "DRINK" IN OVER FIFTEEN YEARS.

THIS GUY IS OUT OF CONTROL BUT THE ADMIN. THINKS "HE IS JUST DOING HIS JOB", MAYBE HEREIN THE PROBLEM LIES.

AND, YES, WE ALL ARE ALL MADE TO LOOK LIKE FOOLS BECAUSE OF ONE OBVIOUS FOOL.

YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF KENNETH CITY BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE KENNETH CITY OUT OF THE BOY.

SO SAD, SO SAD, SO SAD.

AND..........NO RELIEF IN SIGHT.

THEY SHOULD JUST TAKE HIM OUT OF THE TRAFFIC UNIT!!

03-13-2007, 04:30 AM
And by what grounds would they have to remove him from the Traffic Unit.

Because he shows no favortism...Which is what we are all suppose to do.

If a councilperson wants to think less of us because they get stopped by one of us.....who is wrong....Now if they get a ticket for a bogus reason then that is one thing....but that wasn't the case.

As for the retired deputy.... Discretion is just that discretion...What I would do or you would do doesn't matter. J.M. has the same discretion you and I do and he excercises it more by the book than the rest of us.

Sounds like the retired deputy needs to slow down or risk not getting a break when he is stopped. That is the same risk any of us take when we decide to speed.

Sounds like you and the retired deputy are the same type of cop who complains to management when you don't get the discount for the meal which you aren't suppose to take is not offered.

03-13-2007, 10:36 PM
regardless of whether you think he should have written the retired deputy, the person in question is extremely irresponsible and careless in his investigations and traffic stops. Why is it that every responsibility he once had has been taken from him? Because he does not do what he is supposed to do. His radio etiquette is horrible, his dui investigations are painful, and even his courtroom testimony is disgusting. Very, very, very nice guy in my opinion, but maybe belongs in the pulpit and not on the road.

Mrs. Badcrumble
03-15-2007, 11:43 PM
I've known 224 for years, and I hope that a "restricted" plate doesn't decide for him. I don't write LEO's or thier spouses, but some of their kids definitely could use an attitude adjustment (and probably seperation from some of their allowance).

If and when either of my daughters tries to drop my name in anything but an extremely respectful way, I hope the officer/deputy/trooper drops the boom (and a UTC) on them, pronto!

03-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Um, cake please.....Love your new show

05-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Well he is making you proud again, great media coverage over the weekend.
He needs to go back to KCPD.

05-28-2008, 04:37 AM
Sure, he is being dragged through the mud by the St. Petersburg Times because a defense attorney somehow convinced them there is a story there. The attorney is attempting to create a slim exit for his Outlaw biker client off of a solid DUI charge.

Exactly how is that bad. Just tell us who you are so we can go to your agency and examine your exemplary personnel file. After all, it is open for public view just like his.

Hmm....wonder what we will find...

05-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Why don't you get a life, really, telling people where to look to read what, join a coffee clatch club Madge and get dishpan hands. You started a stupid post, who are you? You are so fast to point out others, who are you? Screw you

05-29-2008, 10:43 AM
224 is NOT JM

please do not confuse 224 with JM