PDA

View Full Version : BROWARD COUNTY TROOPERS

02-26-2007, 10:34 PM
I heard that FHP will no longer be working crashes that occurred on the on / off ramps to the interstates. Is this true ?

03-21-2007, 02:16 AM
I heard that FHP will no longer be working crashes that occurred on the on / off ramps to the interstates. Is this true ?
Do they usually? By the time they get there I would have already worked it as well as taken 3 burglary calls.

01-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Last time I checked the ramp was part of the interstate system and they darn sure need to be working 'em!

01-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Last time I checked the ramp was part of the interstate system and they darn sure need to be working 'em!
Yes we are still working crashes on the ramps. Not sure where that crap is coming from. So you still have plenty of time to answer that audible business alarms. Wait I hear a barking dog too, better take that one too! Now thats REAL POLICE WORK.......

01-28-2008, 12:33 AM
Do they usually? By the time they get there I would have already worked it as well as taken 3 burglary calls.

Oh please, is it so hard to take a burglary call? Write up a brief incident report and forward it to your investigators, wow I think I just broke a sweat and I have a hand cramp too. But I thought BSO just coded burglaries as criminal mischief complaints....So was it 3 criminal mischief complaints? :lol:

01-28-2008, 12:48 AM

Oh please, is it so hard to take a burglary call? Write up a brief incident report and forward it to your investigators, wow I think I just broke a sweat and I have a hand cramp too. But I thought BSO just coded burglaries as criminal mischief complaints....So was it 3 criminal mischief complaints? :lol:

Is it true that troopers can get hired with a poodle IQ. Just wandering. Go work a crash Service Aide or change a tire.

01-28-2008, 12:49 AM
[quote="BROWARD COUNTY OFC":p7q8g592]I heard that FHP will no longer be working crashes that occurred on the on / off ramps to the interstates. Is this true ?

Is it true that troopers can get hired with a poodle IQ. Just wandering. Go work a crash Service Aide or change a tire.[/quote:p7q8g592]

I meant wondering my bad...

01-28-2008, 01:10 AM
[quote="BROWARD COUNTY OFC":x4upcy2z]I heard that FHP will no longer be working crashes that occurred on the on / off ramps to the interstates. Is this true ?

Is it true that troopers can get hired with a poodle IQ. Just wandering. Go work a crash Service Aide or change a tire.[/quote:x4upcy2z]

Honestly if you hate us as much as you do. Why take the time and effort out of your busy schedule doing REAL POLICE WORK (clearing audible business alarms, loud noise complaints, come make my baby go to school this morning, the burglary complaint that somehow turns into a criminal mischief-BSO, my babies daddy won't leave for the 3rd time tonight)and post crap on this site. Honestly I dont go onto your cites and post comments, mainly because I could give 2 sh!!s about whats happeneing in your agency. I'm so tired of hearing about this thing called REAL POLICE WORK, because everytime I'm around one of you local guys and you get one of these REAL POLICE TYPE CALLS on your radio you just bit@@ and moan, please tell me why you bit@@ and moan about doing REAL POLICE WORK?!

01-28-2008, 01:17 AM

"darn sure working'em" that is a fine example of the superiority of local guys over troopers. :lol: I'm amazed......

01-28-2008, 01:45 AM
[quote="BROWARD COUNTY OFC":2wfyt4yf]I heard that FHP will no longer be working crashes that occurred on the on / off ramps to the interstates. Is this true ?

Is it true that troopers can get hired with a poodle IQ. Just wandering. Go work a crash Service Aide or change a tire.[/quote:2wfyt4yf]

If you are going to critize our intelligence at least get your spelling and grammer correct. Try this, rather than poodle it should be poodle's and this is how to spell wondering rather than wandering. Just another helpful hint from us stupid troopers.

01-28-2008, 01:54 AM
IF YOU GO TO THE FHP WEB SITE THEY HAVE A GALLERY OF TOP ARREST PHOTOS, I HAVE GOTTEN MORE DOPE AND GUNS AS A CITY COP THAN YOUR ENTIRE STATE OF TROOPERS. YOU THINK ONE ARREST LIKE THAT IN YOUR CAREER MAKES YOU GOOD! HA YOU GUYS SUCK!!

01-28-2008, 01:58 AM
IF YOU GO TO THE FHP WEB SITE THEY HAVE A GALLERY OF TOP ARREST PHOTOS, I HAVE GOTTEN MORE DOPE AND GUNS AS A CITY COP THAN YOUR ENTIRE STATE OF TROOPERS. YOU THINK ONE ARREST LIKE THAT IN YOUR CAREER MAKES YOU GOOD! HA YOU GUYS SUCK!!

Again, if you hate us so much why are you going to our site. I dont visit your agencies site, and again, its because I would give 2 sh!!s about your agency.

01-28-2008, 02:29 AM
What do troopers do in a shift. Rollcall, get a bevereage, go to thew first of 40 or 50 crashes holding for three + hours. Do a traffic stop with 1965 tactics sitting in your car starring at the ticket book with not a clue what the violators doing. Go to the next crash ? You guys have no clue what being a cop is !

Our shift Rollcall, (sometimes running out of rollcall, for a shooting in progress) Maybe a delayed papercall in between Robbery in progress, burglary in progress, shooting, shots fired, carjacking, footchase. Running code three everywhere, you wonder why we speed ? Its the only pace were used too. WHEN WAS THE LAST ROBBERY IN PROGRESS, SHOOTING, OR IN PROGRESS SHOOTOUT IN THE MAKING YOU WENT TO ? CRASH IN PROGRESS DOESN'T COUNT !

YOU WOULD SH*T YOUR PANTS IF YOU GOT OUR CALLS !!!

01-28-2008, 02:30 AM

Again, if you hate us so much why are you going to our site. I dont visit your agencies site, and again, its because I would give 2 sh!!s about your agency.

Because bashing guys who like writing good cops wives tickets and arresting cops, is darn fun.

01-28-2008, 02:36 AM
What do troopers do in a shift. Rollcall, get a bevereage, go to thew first of 40 or 50 crashes holding for three + hours. Do a traffic stop with 1965 tactics sitting in your car starring at the ticket book with not a clue what the violators doing. Go to the next crash ? You guys have no clue what being a cop is !

Our shift Rollcall, (sometimes running out of rollcall, for a shooting in progress) Maybe a delayed papercall in between Robbery in progress, burglary in progress, shooting, shots fired, carjacking, footchase. Running code three everywhere, you wonder why we speed ? Its the only pace were used too. WHEN WAS THE LAST ROBBERY IN PROGRESS, SHOOTING, OR IN PROGRESS SHOOTOUT IN THE MAKING YOU WENT TO ? CRASH IN PROGRESS DOESN'T COUNT !

Actually we dont have roll call. I usually run right out my front door. :lol:

01-28-2008, 02:37 AM
Instead of coming on here and complaining, which is a total waste of time, I believe that all law enforcement officers need to start writing to their legislators in Tallahassee. The Florida PBA needs to hear our complaints as well, as it is totally ridiculous that as a PBA member I pay dues so that the PBA can support and fight for an agency that has members who do not respect other law enforcement officers. We should all demand that the Florida Highway Patrol be disbanded and their job functions turned over to the respective Sheriff’s of this State. At the very least we need to have their authority restricted to state roads and state owned property only, just like the Ohio Highway Patrol. That way at least they will be forced to do their jobs where they belong and that is on the highway, not cruising around on some side street or working at Dillard’s in the mall.
The bottom line is that FHP ceased to provide any type of service to the citizens of this state 20 or more years ago. Modern society dictates a different approach to the problems of law enforcement and it is evident that FHP and the State of Florida will not meet those needs any time soon. The smoke and mirrors circus that is the Florida Highway Patrol needs to have a final curtain call or at least be mandated to do their jobs where they belong on the highway through legislation which forces them to do so.

01-28-2008, 02:39 AM

I thought they stopped making those Buck Savage shows, sounds like you are living in one.......

01-28-2008, 02:45 AM
Instead of coming on here and complaining, which is a total waste of time, I believe that all law enforcement officers need to start writing to their legislators in Tallahassee. The Florida PBA needs to hear our complaints as well, as it is totally ridiculous that as a PBA member I pay dues so that the PBA can support and fight for an agency that has members who do not respect other law enforcement officers. We should all demand that the Florida Highway Patrol be disbanded and their job functions turned over to the respective Sheriff’s of this State. At the very least we need to have their authority restricted to state roads and state owned property only, just like the Ohio Highway Patrol. That way at least they will be forced to do their jobs where they belong and that is on the highway, not cruising around on some side street or working at Dillard’s in the mall.
The bottom line is that FHP ceased to provide any type of service to the citizens of this state 20 or more years ago. Modern society dictates a different approach to the problems of law enforcement and it is evident that FHP and the State of Florida will not meet those needs any time soon. The smoke and mirrors circus that is the Florida Highway Patrol needs to have a final curtain call or at least be mandated to do their jobs where they belong on the highway through legislation which forces them to do so.

Would Ken Jenne be one of those respective sheriffs? I heard BSO holds him close to their hearts....

01-28-2008, 02:47 AM
What do troopers do in a shift. Rollcall, get a bevereage

Haha....wrong again!! We don't have to do "roll call." 8)

Fellow Trooper
01-28-2008, 03:15 AM

Roll call? Never heard of it! 40 to 50 crashes holding, its nice telling the people waiting for us that you could have had them out of there hours ago. I love seeing their faces and expressing how much they hate you. Sitting in my car staring at a ticket book? Never seen one, I just print them out 5 blues in 2 min. Shooting in progress, yes responded to a few of those, been in a foot chase BY MY SELF, and got him. Most people wont run away on the interstate. Carjacking? wow last yr a TROOPER stopped one in progress with 2 kids in the car. Some you cant even work a traffic crash. Ive heard it from the mouths of other deputies that they dont know how. Ive been to suicides that just occurred where someones blown their brains out. Ive backed up deputies in my areas on domestics and searched neighborhoods for robbers beside my fellow LEO brothers (Deputies).

As for real police work.

A Trooper is a traffic cop for the most part. Thats what we do! You get more bust because more people are in the populated areas. Its easier to have a grow house in house then have one in a car. DUH! FYI I was trained in everything you were trained in. There are things that I dont do as much as you that I do need a little help. Im man enough to ask for help and I know where to go to get my help. Police work isnt rocket science.

Its pretty S&^tty that we are sitting here busting each others @55e5 on whos a real cop. We each have our specialties. Quit griping and work together!

Its shameful its people like you that make me question myself about being a cop and why would I want to work around people like you.

01-28-2008, 03:42 AM

Were is the brotherhood? :(

01-28-2008, 04:50 PM

Wow you sound like a puss!

01-28-2008, 04:52 PM

Sincerely,
Elmer Fudd

01-28-2008, 06:08 PM

You really should think about producing cop shows!! Love the drama in this reply.. I can picture it now, running out of roll call to your patrol car and quelling those tires out of the PD parking lot, my heart has already begun racing. And I bet you have those HIGHLY professional black nike sneakers too, of course you do, they make you run faster. You also probably have a HIGHLY professional PD ball cap too, they are ultra aerodynamic and I hear they also make you run faster. Again my heart is racing.... One question? When and what channel does this show air?!! :lol:

01-28-2008, 08:56 PM
[color=blue]"You really should think about producing cop shows!! Love the drama in this reply.. I can picture it now, running out of roll call to your patrol car and quelling those tires out of the PD parking lot, my heart has already begun racing. And I bet you have those HIGHLY professional black nike sneakers too, of course you do, they make you run faster. You also probably have a HIGHLY professional PD ball cap too, they are ultra aerodynamic and I hear they also make you run faster. Again my heart is racing.... One question? When and what channel does this show air?!!"[/color

And your day on the highway patrol would consist of what?

Go 10/8 at home in my underwear, wipe off my corafram shoes and gun belt with pledge while eating my bowl of “Super Trooper Wheaties”. Finally get dressed in my professional looking “Super Trooper” uniform with the orange on the sleeve and my fireman’s badge. Make sure my “Super Trooper” park ranger replica hat is dust free. Finally leave house and get dispatched to a crash that has been holding for an hour. Arrive at crash and spend next two hours filling in the blanks, calling a tow truck and then printing out a citation for careless driving. Spend next hour drawing diagram on computer.
Now it’s about time for lunch, time to head to McDonalds. Arrive at McDonalds, get out of car and check self in reflection of shiny black and tan patrol car, WOW, I look good, and I still love that light bar! Go into McDonalds and order, cashier asks for $5.95, what no free or half price! Act like I get a call on my radio and tell cashier I gotta go! Leave McDonalds hungry and as I pull out of the parking lot I do get dispatched to a call, another crash. Arrive at crash, getting a little cranky now because I’m hungry. Great, no injuries this will be a short form. Fill in blanks on crash report, print citation for careless driving, that only took an hour. Still time to eat before going home, great!
Go to Burger King, they always do the right thing! Go through same procedure as before entering McDonalds. Order at counter, cashier gives me the respect I deserve and only charges me half price. Sit in Burger King and eat, wearing my hat of course. Get done eating, look at watch, only two more hours to go before I get off and get to go to my off-duty job! Leave Burger King feeling much better now.
Get on Interstate, first time today. Drive one mile come upon a broken down car. Stop and spend next 30 minutes changing the tire for a 23 year old guy who didn’t know how. Keep driving on Interstate, go one more mile, dispatch calls and sends me to my third call of the day! Damn it! Another crash!
Drive 20 minutes to crash. Get really pissed off and reinforce my hatred for deputies when I find them already on scene and half the parties involved have been transported to two different hospitals. Crap, look at watch and have one hour before start of off-duty detail. Get out of car with serious attitude, turn around and all the deputies are gone, those SOB’s just wait till I catch their wife speeding I will show them who’s the boss. Spend next hour filling in blanks, calling tow trucks. Go to first hospital and print out citation for careless driving. Go to second hospital and print out citation for failing to change DL address and no proof of insurance even though I saw it in the glove box of the guys car at the scene, I need the “blue copies” to keep Tally happy.
Finally get done one hour and fifteen minutes after I was supposed to be at detail. Drive to detail and sit in my car for next 10 hours while construction company paves new lanes on Interstate. Fall asleep and wake up as the sun comes up and find that I am all alone as paving company left hours ago. Wipe the drool off of my “Super Trooper” uniform and drive home. Finally home! Can’t wait for tomorrow so I can do it all over again!!!

And you wonder why the canceled “Real Stories of The Highway Patrol years ago.

Fellow Trooper
01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Boy are you way off. AGAIN another ignorant statement.

01-28-2008, 10:10 PM
That was some funny $hit! I bet that's a pretty accurate description of the day in the life of an FHP trooper.

Fellow Trooper
01-28-2008, 10:23 PM
wrong

01-29-2008, 02:47 AM
Well then Fellow Trooper, gives us a typical day then……and don’t exaggerate either. Tell us about the last day you worked! What was it like, what did you do from start to finish. Were listening.....

Fellow Trooper
01-29-2008, 03:07 AM
Well when I first came out I got called to a traffic crash. Nothing major. From that point I bought a can of skoal and a mt dew. I then went to the interstate and wrote a few tickets. About 1:30 am we got a bolo of some robbery suspects that that the CCSO wanted to locate. An Lt from Sarasota Co got behind the vehicle and myself along with my zone partner and the SO conducted a felony stop. Cant shut down I-75 for that now can we. We then assisted them in their investigation. Once that was completed we wrote some more tickets, searched a few cars, did a couple of DUI investigations. (So they wouldnt kill your family member) I then sat with a Orlando SO family member because her vehicle was disabled. So I sat with her for 30 min for a tow truck to make sure she didnt get screwed over. Then I helped the SO in a gated community look for 2 burglary suspects. I ate breakfast then went home.

Now just for you 14 no one really cares, but Im glad you were listening. If it didnt live up to your expectations I could care less. I do my job you do your job. Real stories of FHP should come from Real Troopers.

Ive said this before and I will say it again. Thank you for the job you do. Even though you are just being an a55 I still respect the job you do. You rush in to houses with several LEOs, I stop cars in the middle of no where by myself. Does it make you any better than me. Absolutely not. A real cop would not beat another brother when that brother is down. If you were in my shoes I would stand up with you. I would fight for whatever it is your fighting for. Why? Because you deserve it and they will never give us enough for risking our lives.

Good day to and I hope you fell a little better about yourself.

01-29-2008, 05:02 AM
Police work is not difficult. The local losers who think they are highly skilled are fooling themselves. There are specialties in law enforcement and traffic happens to be one of them. If crash investigation is so easy, why do some local losers wait for an hour for a Trooper to take that parking lot crash?

01-29-2008, 05:40 AM
One of your fabulouse troopers wrote a Miramar cop. I would like to know who would do somethimng like that?

01-29-2008, 07:14 AM
One of your fabulouse troopers wrote a Miramar cop. I would like to know who would do somethimng like that?

Who cares?

01-29-2008, 05:17 PM

Who cares?

Yeah well a miramar cop wrote a deputy. Does that mean its "war with BSO"? :lol:

01-29-2008, 05:26 PM

You really should think about producing cop shows!! Love the drama in this reply.. I can picture it now, running out of roll call to your patrol car and quelling those tires out of the PD parking lot, my heart has already begun racing. And I bet you have those HIGHLY professional black nike sneakers too, of course you do, they make you run faster. You also probably have a HIGHLY professional PD ball cap too, they are ultra aerodynamic and I hear they also make you run faster. Again my heart is racing.... One question? When and what channel does this show air?!! :lol:

That would be Reno 911

01-29-2008, 08:25 PM
I have to admit. I am one of "those deputies" who does not know how to work a traffic crash. :D But I can do everything else. I would like to thank the 2 troopers for doing the right thing the other day. I do appreciate it.

Stay safe 8)

01-29-2008, 08:33 PM

Do you work Troop K or L. Just curious. Oh by the way it's don't not dont. Just wanted to point that out. :roll:

01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
I AM TROOPER IN TROOP C, THE PERSON THAT STATED WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO A ROBBERY IN PROGRESS, WELL JUST THE OTHER NIGHT JERK OFF, I HANG OUT WITH THE S.O ALL THE TIME I GO TO 75 PERCENT OF THERE CALLS WITH THEM. DO YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE THEY TRUST ME MORE THAN THEY TRUST MOST OF THIER OWN DEPUTIES. I HAVE WORKED HAND AND HAND WITH THE SO'S AND THE PD'S FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I KNOW HOW TO WORK A DOMESTIC AND I HAVE, I KNOW HOW TO TAKE A STOLEN VEHICLE REPORT AND SERVE DVI AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP YOU SUPER DEPUTIES AND SUPER COPS SPEAKS OFF. YOU ALSO NEED TO REMEMBER SOME OF US WHERE LEO'S AT OTHER AGECIES PRIOR TO BEING A TROOPER. THE DAY THAT WAS DESCRIBED AS A DAY AS A TROOPER WAS A DAY AS A LAZY PIECE OF CRAP TROOPER. I CAN TELL YOU I HAVE MOST LIKLEY MADE MORE DRUG ARREST THEN YOUR NARCOTIC SQUAD. I DONT LET DUI GO, BECAUSE I CANT COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIME I HAVE PULLED SOMEONE OVER FOR DUI AND FOUND A CITATION FROM A CITY COP OR A DEPUTY IN THERE CAR. THE CITATION WAS WRITTEN 5-15 MINS PRIOR TO MY STOP AND WHEN THEY ARE AT THE JAIL THE BLOW WELL IN THE .200 RANGE. SO YOU SEE TROOPER ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO DROP THE BALL. I WOULD NOT S&*T MY PANT IF I TOOK YOUR CALLS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT. I AM NOT SAYING I AM A SUPER TROOPER, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT WRITE COPS, JAILERS,NURSES, OR ANY FAMILY MEMEBERS OF A COP OR FIREFIGHTER, OR EVEN A NURSE FOR THAT MATTER. ALL I AM SAYING IS NOT ALL TROOPER ARE THE SAME NOT ALL TROOPER ARE QUICK TO CALL THE SO'S AND THE PD'S WHEN WE ROLL UP ON A DOMESTIC OR SOMETHING WE DONT DEAL WITH NORMALLY. SO STOP LUMPING US ALL IN ONE GROUP. THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD IN ALL AGENCIES..

Fellow Trooper
01-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Thank you Farva! Stay safe!

01-29-2008, 09:13 PM

Hate to bust your bubble, but I worked as a canine handler in your county for 8 years with a trooper who now works for you. I can bet you have never seen as much dope and currency as I have. Your little two rock crack arrest doesn't count. No need for all the hate, lies and unfounding bragging rights. Its nice to think your a real cop, but its sad to think that you believe the color of your uniform is what makes you a real cop. Get your facts together.

01-30-2008, 12:58 AM
What are we doing *****ing with each other?! Why waist our time? Every agency has a large amount of pride in it. It has to. When a Deputy, Trooper, Officer, or Agent dies in the line of duty, the pride that we have in each of our agencies gives their sacrifice meaning. If any of us were in trouble, we would not care who showed up, just that they showed up. As LEO's we need to stick together against the scum who would do us harm just for wearing a uniform! Every agency has a shortsighted member who will make a decision that pisses everyone else off. That's human nature. How many times has the Dept come down on everyone for something stupid, and we say "Deal with the individual and not the entire agency!" Well I ask you to do the same thing. If a Trooper, Deputy or whoever gives their entire agency a black eye, lets deal with him or her.

Remember, we need to stick together as LEO's! The public, the media and the criminals, do not have our best interests at heart!

Be Safe Out There....Everyone!!

01-30-2008, 05:27 AM
I pay dues so that the PBA can support and fight for an agency that has members who do not respect other law enforcement officers.

Guest 112 your an idiot, plain and simple.

01-30-2008, 06:14 AM
First of all. WE don't have roll call. We dont have to be told what to do and where to go. If our shift starts at 6am we are x8 at 6am. We dont have to be at the office early wasting our own time. Did you forget you signed up to go to all those call that you go to. The last robber in progress we went to was NEVER, because we work the highway and dont get dispatched to those calls. I wish you guys would GROW UP and worry about your job and quite getting on here and bit#$ing. You would'nt know how to even fill out a crash report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-30-2008, 06:16 AM
Last time we checked your wife is not a cop!!!!!!!!! You are. And if you got arrested then you deserved it. You should know better your a cop remember!!!!!! Yall act like a bunch of 2 year olds

[quote="SORRY A#$ TROOPERS":3p2pa9zh]IF YOU GO TO THE FHP WEB SITE THEY HAVE A GALLERY OF TOP ARREST PHOTOS, I HAVE GOTTEN MORE DOPE AND GUNS AS A CITY COP THAN YOUR ENTIRE STATE OF TROOPERS. YOU THINK ONE ARREST LIKE THAT IN YOUR CAREER MAKES YOU GOOD! HA YOU GUYS SUCK!!

Because bashing guys who like writing good cops wives tickets and arresting cops, is darn fun.[/quote:3p2pa9zh]

01-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Anyone seen that vehicle with the tag on it.....something like TPRWIFE ??

HPK91
01-31-2008, 12:25 AM

The photo gallery you are referring to does sometimes show a significant drug or contraband arrest. However, the majority of major drug trafficking or other contraband arrests are rarely shown on the website, for two reasons. 1) It may hinder an on-going investigation (not just with FHP but DEA, etc). 2) Most of the Troopers who do interdiction don't want their faces plastered on the website. Major trafficking cases are made each week. I don't have any current stats handy but here is a snapshot from 2003-2006:

During the period 2003-2006 the FHP has seized 3,312 pounds of marijuana, 599 pounds of cocaine, 56 pounds of crack cocaine, 19 pounds of heroin, 10 pounds of methamphetamine, $4.9 million dollars in U.S. currency and other types of illegal drugs, paraphernalia, and weapons. The total value of illegal drugs seized in this period is $15.3 million dollars. These seizures resulted from 5,025 drug cases and 11,268 drug related arrests.

If you've done that well on your own, then you are one hell of a city cop.

01-31-2008, 03:19 AM
Real cops are aggresive drivers by nature, its the only way we drive around. So for a cop writing another cop a ticket is a comlpete disrespect. The cop that writes the ticket is only doing it because he hates that cops position, dept or cops in general. I stopped a trooper 2 weeks ago for running a red light and I just laughed about it and told him to go and run another one. Thats how it is in Miramar.

If you say that a Miramar cop wrote a BSO guy, then prove it with a name and I would tell you if that is even posible or not.

01-31-2008, 04:02 AM
Real cops are aggresive drivers by nature, its the only way we drive around. So for a cop writing another cop a ticket is a comlpete disrespect. The cop that writes the ticket is only doing it because he hates that cops position, dept or cops in general. I stopped a trooper 2 weeks ago for running a red light and I just laughed about it and told him to go and run another one. Thats how it is in Miramar.

If you say that a Miramar cop wrote a BSO guy, then prove it with a name and I would tell you if that is even posible or not.

Why would you stop a state officer? Why did the officer even stop?

01-31-2008, 04:10 AM

Why is BSO doing all the traffic stops on 595 in Broward? Where's FHP, isn't that their jurisdiction?

01-31-2008, 05:56 AM
"Why would you stop a state officer? Why would the officer even stop?"
The trooper was off duty in a pov perhaps. That's how I understood it.

01-31-2008, 06:06 AM
Why is BSO doing all the traffic stops on 595 in Broward? Where's FHP, isn't that their jurisdiction?

You idiot!!! Now every trooper on here is going to crucify you. If it's in Florida, it's "their" jurisdiction. Just breaking your balls. FHP works 595, but the Trooper (notice the singular) working Broward has alot to cover.

01-31-2008, 08:48 PM
"Why would you stop a state officer? Why would the officer even stop?"
The trooper was off duty in a pov perhaps. That's how I understood it.

oh got cha

01-31-2008, 08:49 PM

You idiot!!! Now every trooper on here is going to crucify you. If it's in Florida, it's "their" jurisdiction. Just breaking your balls. FHP works 595, but the Trooper (notice the singular) working Broward has alot to cover.

Got cha. Thanks man!

02-01-2008, 01:03 AM
[quote="BROWARD COUNTY OFC":3g67qn4t]I heard that FHP will no longer be working crashes that occurred on the on / off ramps to the interstates. Is this true ?

Is it true that troopers can get hired with a poodle IQ. Just wandering. Go work a crash Service Aide or change a tire.[/quote:3g67qn4t]

learn to spell

02-01-2008, 03:33 AM
http://www.news4jax.com/news/15187950/detail.html

02-01-2008, 04:29 PM
A day in the life of the world's greatest officers, the deputy.

Wake up late and roll my fat butt out of bed. Rush to get ready and then speed recklessly through traffic in order to make it to roll call in time. Oh well, if I get stopped I will demand professional courtesy. If that idiot trooper does not honor my superior profession I will come go on LEO affairs and whine like a spoiled brat that does not get the chosen candy at the grocery store. Better to blame troopers than to take accountablility for my own actions. During roll call, I will sit and try to keep my fat belly off of the table. Finally roll call is over and I waddle out to pick up my car. Spend the next 10 minutes trying to get comfortable in the car. Then begin my very essential patrol duties. Let's see, should I start off with a hot coffee and a couple of donuts? Why not. Then drive around a couple of neighborhoods so the public sees me. A call comes in. I respond and try to talk the complainant out of needing a report. If they do, I will have to take one. They do. Call the sergeant and attempt to have him review and approve it. Spend next 3 hours correcting the report and getting back in touch with the complainant to fill in the gaps my pathetic investigation left. Finally sarge approves it. Go meet sqad members for a 2 hour dinner. Spend the rest of the shift checking businesses to make sure owners locked their doors. Run into a trooper and mock him for changing tires while I tell him that I am a real cop, trying not to tell him that I am nothing more than a glorified security officer. Finally time to go home. Managed to take one report and any real investigation will be completed by the detectives, my work is done.

I have worked with many a deputy just like this. The vast majority of deputies are hard working people, just as are most troopers. Both have their share of slugs. For you pathetic deputies that get on here and whine about FHP all I can say is that I am sorry that you are bitter at FHP for finding you too deficient to be considered for hiring. Both counties I work in the cream of the Sheriff's Offices are on the traffic units. My question to you losers is, are they real cops or not? They are deputies so they must be real cops, but they work traffic (just like troopers) so you can not possibly consider them real. What are they?

02-01-2008, 04:31 PM
No Trooper would pull over a marked Sheriff Deputy cruiser.... right?

02-01-2008, 04:42 PM

Wake up late and roll my fat butt out of bed. Rush to get ready and then speed recklessly through traffic in order to make it to roll call in time. Oh well, if I get stopped I will demand professional courtesy. If that idiot trooper does not honor my superior profession I will come go on LEO affairs and whine like a spoiled brat that does not get the chosen candy at the grocery store. Better to blame troopers than to take accountablility for my own actions. During roll call, I will sit and try to keep my fat belly off of the table. Finally roll call is over and I waddle out to pick up my car. Spend the next 10 minutes trying to get comfortable in the car. Then begin my very essential patrol duties. Let's see, should I start off with a hot coffee and a couple of donuts? Why not. Then drive around a couple of neighborhoods so the public sees me. A call comes in. I respond and try to talk the complainant out of needing a report. If they do, I will have to take one. They do. Call the sergeant and attempt to have him review and approve it. Spend next 3 hours correcting the report and getting back in touch with the complainant to fill in the gaps my pathetic investigation left. Finally sarge approves it. Go meet sqad members for a 2 hour dinner. Spend the rest of the shift checking businesses to make sure owners locked their doors. Run into a trooper and mock him for changing tires while I tell him that I am a real cop, trying not to tell him that I am nothing more than a glorified security officer. Finally time to go home. Managed to take one report and any real investigation will be completed by the detectives, my work is done.

I have worked with many a deputy just like this. The vast majority of deputies are hard working people, just as are most troopers. Both have their share of slugs. For you pathetic deputies that get on here and whine about FHP all I can say is that I am sorry that you are bitter at FHP for finding you too deficient to be considered for hiring. Both counties I work in the cream of the Sheriff's Offices are on the traffic units. My question to you losers is, are they real cops or not? They are deputies so they must be real cops, but they work traffic (just like troopers) so you can not possibly consider them real. What are they?
Uh, if I didn't know better I would think you were my ex-husband. :-)

BOSMIA
02-01-2008, 04:54 PM

Uh, if I didn't know better I would think you were my ex-husband. :-)

:lol:

02-01-2008, 04:55 PM
still no brotherhood.. that is the problem down here...tired of all the bs... why would anybody ***** about fhp.. making just over 30 grand and still keeping pride is hard enough.. then having to put up with the bs between all the agencies.. what if everybody just got along, it would be better for everyone.. but i guess that is wishful thinking...
all that should matter is if you are on the job or not.... PERIOD!

02-01-2008, 05:09 PM

Not unless he wants to look stupid in front of everybody when the deputy doesn't stop. I wouldn't and if he interfered with my lawful duties at the time, I belive that is called obstruction. Who is the chief law enforcement officer of the county?? Wrong, guess again :lol:

02-01-2008, 05:20 PM
You know one thing is a given here. Most local cops, and I say most because I have been passed by other cops, will not hesitate to stop for a trooper pulled over on the side of the road. I don't judge the actions of all troopers based on the actions of a few. That would be wrong on my part. And I know that for the most part a trooper would probably not write a cop a ticket, as a cop would not write a trooper a ticket (again generally speaking). But every department has that @$$hole who hates his job almost as much as his life. He feels compelled to give anybody a ticket who "speeds in his city." I say to you Mr. @$$hole, there are PLENTY of OTHER drivers out there breaking the law that you can write tickets to. Let the cop go. We all do the same job, whether it's on the highway or not. I respect the fact that the troopers go to a real academy, and get better academy training than us. And they usually keep their uniforms and cars looking sharp. I attribute that to their military style academy, as I am a former marine. However, don't trash the local guys because we wear a baseball cap and running shoes. It's what is practical for our environment. I'm sure that if you could wear it, you would (the ballcap at least). Anyways, I have been stopped by FHP twice when I was in uniform and POV. Both times I was given a break- thank you. Lets not let one or two @$$holes come in between what our real mission is here- going home safe. The Miramar OFC who got stroked told me that he even told the trooper after signing the ticket that he would still stop and back any trooper up that he saw stopped on the side of the road. I will also, because I know I would feel like a real @$$Hole to hear on the news later that a trooper was injured or killed after I passed right by them.

And yes Miramar had the one or two @$$holes who write anybody, I am ashamed to say it. But two have left and one is on his way out.

02-04-2008, 04:40 AM
I guess no one is going to reply to my request to who in Miramar wrote a BSO Deputy. Thats probably because it never happened.

02-04-2008, 04:39 PM

Not unless he wants to look stupid in front of everybody when the deputy doesn't stop. I wouldn't and if he interfered with my lawful duties at the time, I belive that is called obstruction. Who is the chief law enforcement officer of the county?? Wrong, guess again :lol:

:shock: