PDA

View Full Version : WHY HAS NOTHING BEEN DONE ?

CHESCHIRE CAT
02-26-2007, 06:58 AM
CAN I ASK WHY NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT THE INCOMPETENT, INCAPABLE, AND UNQUALIFIED HOME-WRECKER IN THE COMM. CENTER WHO PUTS OUR OFFICERS IN EXTREME DANGER WHENEVER SHE IS ON THE RADIO? DOES IT HAVE TO TAKE AN OFFICER TO LOSE HIS LIFE BEFORE THE BRASS DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT? THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A GIRL IS MORE INTERESTED IN TAKING MARRIED MEN WHO HAVE KIDS AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILIES , READING GLAMOUR , AND TALKING ON THE PHONE THEN DOING HER JOB. SHE TAKES UP LONG SPANS OF RADIO TIME, WHICH PREVENTS AN OFFICER WHO NEEDS HELP FROM USING THE RADIO. SHE CONSISTENTLY CALLS OUT WRONG LOCATIONS AND NUMBERS THEREFORE BACKUP WILL NOT FIND YOU WHEN AN OFFICER NEEDS HELP. LETS JUST HOPE FOR HER SAKE SHE ISN'T THE CAUSE OF SOMEONE GETTING HURT, BECAUSE SHE COULD LIVE WITH THAT BUT THE OFFICERS FAMILY , CHILDREN, AND FRIENDS COULDN'T. I WAS ALSO WONDERING WHY CPD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE ACTIONS OF SOMEONE LIKE HER AND HOW SHE PORTRAYS THE DEPARTMENT. SHE IS A CIVILIAN AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN TERMINATED OR WRITTEN UP BY NOW. ONLY IF CPD HAD A MORALE RULE LIKE OTHER AGENCIES. SHE HAS BEEN WITH MANY MARRIED MEN WITH CHILDREN AND TRIED TO PERSUE OTHERS. I HOPE FOR HER SAKE ONE OF THESE WIVES DOESN'T CONFRONT HER ONE DAY OR CALL THE DEPARTMENT. OH , AND TO THE MORONS WHO THINK THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE, THINK AGAIN. SO GET OUT YOUR WALLETS FOR YOUR CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT! YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN ANYWAY. OH AND WHEN YOU HAVE A PRETTY WIFE WHY LEAVE FOR SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A MALNURISHED MAN WITH A 6 YEAR OLDS MENTALITY. IF THEY DO IT TO ONE THEY WILL SURE DO IT TO YOU ALSO. ITS A GAME UNTIL THEY GET YOU AND DUMP YOU AND YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!! YOU DESERVE IT !! GOOD LUCK

02-26-2007, 07:07 AM
I agree with your post 100%. I have been on duty when my wrong location was called out by her. My situation could have turned ugly fast. I spoke with my supervisor who called up to the Comm. Center and nothing was done. What is it going to take? My wife says she is waiting for the day, and I will leave it at that!!

02-26-2007, 01:35 PM
TALKING ON THE PHONE THEN DOING HER JOB.

This shouldn't be allowed if you are actually dispatching ON the radio. Phone time should be on your break time.

Hmm, someone should check his cell phone and hers. Wanna bet they were on the phone in the wee hours?

02-26-2007, 05:35 PM
I also agree. I shouldn't have to give my location to her 2-3 times when I call it out in a clear matter. She is a risk to all of us!! Hope the supervisors can do something about it & start listening to her!

That's another thing we hear. That she is always talking on the phone and not paying attition to what we are doing. Which is very true, cause we sure can't see the vin on a stolen car when we are trying to stop it!

Do all of us a favor, and try a new field. Maybe bagging groceries at your local food mart!

02-27-2007, 06:07 AM
If the person we are talking about is who I think it is, they were advised by a certain commander to stay off the radio during a K9 track last year. Something up off Highland and Union... Anyone recall this?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

02-27-2007, 12:21 PM
If the girl is doing the things the original poster stated such as talking on the phone, wrong locations, etc then yes she should be fired . Other than that, the poster sounds like a bitter ex who is airing her dirty laundry on a public website. Get over your cheating ex and get on with your life!

02-27-2007, 03:06 PM
CAN I ASK WHY NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT THE INCOMPETENT, INCAPABLE, AND UNQUALIFIED HOME-WRECKER IN THE COMM. CENTER WHO PUTS OUR OFFICERS IN EXTREME DANGER WHENEVER SHE IS ON THE RADIO? DOES IT HAVE TO TAKE AN OFFICER TO LOSE HIS LIFE BEFORE THE BRASS DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT? THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A GIRL IS MORE INTERESTED IN TAKING MARRIED MEN WHO HAVE KIDS AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILIES , READING GLAMOUR , AND TALKING ON THE PHONE THEN DOING HER JOB. SHE TAKES UP LONG SPANS OF RADIO TIME, WHICH PREVENTS AN OFFICER WHO NEEDS HELP FROM USING THE RADIO. SHE CONSISTENTLY CALLS OUT WRONG LOCATIONS AND NUMBERS THEREFORE BACKUP WILL NOT FIND YOU WHEN AN OFFICER NEEDS HELP. LETS JUST HOPE FOR HER SAKE SHE ISN'T THE CAUSE OF SOMEONE GETTING HURT, BECAUSE SHE COULD LIVE WITH THAT BUT THE OFFICERS FAMILY , CHILDREN, AND FRIENDS COULDN'T. I WAS ALSO WONDERING WHY CPD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE ACTIONS OF SOMEONE LIKE HER AND HOW SHE PORTRAYS THE DEPARTMENT. SHE IS A CIVILIAN AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN TERMINATED OR WRITTEN UP BY NOW. ONLY IF CPD HAD A MORALE RULE LIKE OTHER AGENCIES. SHE HAS BEEN WITH MANY MARRIED MEN WITH CHILDREN AND TRIED TO PERSUE OTHERS. I HOPE FOR HER SAKE ONE OF THESE WIVES DOESN'T CONFRONT HER ONE DAY OR CALL THE DEPARTMENT. OH , AND TO THE MORONS WHO THINK THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE, THINK AGAIN. SO GET OUT YOUR WALLETS FOR YOUR CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT! YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN ANYWAY. OH AND WHEN YOU HAVE A PRETTY WIFE WHY LEAVE FOR SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A MALNURISHED MAN WITH A 6 YEAR OLDS MENTALITY. IF THEY DO IT TO ONE THEY WILL SURE DO IT TO YOU ALSO. ITS A GAME UNTIL THEY GET YOU AND DUMP YOU AND YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!! YOU DESERVE IT !! GOOD LUCK

You tell 'em! Oh okay let me see they will not tolerate it from the police officers themselves, but they will allow this person in the comm center to do this?????? Hmmmmmmm? Let's see, why isn't she being fired???? I GUESS IT IS WHO YOU KNOW.........or who you sleep with.......now why isn't she being fired for not doing her job? She is putting the CPO's in harms way when she is sitting at her desk calling out wrong locations taking up radio time bumping her gums needlessly, reading her glamour magazine and oh wait her biggest dilemma of the day......thinking and hoping when she gets home that her matching Victoria Secret Panty and Bra are clean so she will be ready for her scandalous evening or so called date. I have heard and I know who this person is you are talking about and I think it should be brought out in the open before she does something to really screw up one of our police officers life.....like crying rape? I would expect this out of her EXCEPT......you can't rape the willing......and from what I hear SHE IS WILLING........... :o <----does that look like her fav. position?

02-27-2007, 03:12 PM
I also agree. I shouldn't have to give my location to her 2-3 times when I call it out in a clear matter. She is a risk to all of us!! Hope the supervisors can do something about it & start listening to her!

That's another thing we hear. That she is always talking on the phone and not paying attition to what we are doing. Which is very true, cause we sure can't see the vin on a stolen car when we are trying to stop it!

Do all of us a favor, and try a new field. Maybe bagging groceries at your local food mart!

She can't bag groceries she getting bagged......remember she can't do two things at once......she can't do her job and try to score at the same time....she's gonna get someone killed out there on the street.

02-27-2007, 03:20 PM
If the girl is doing the things the original poster stated such as talking on the phone, wrong locations, etc then yes she should be fired . Other than that, the poster sounds like a bitter ex who is airing her dirty laundry on a public website. Get over your cheating ex and get on with your life!

tsk tsk......even if it is a bitter ex.......sincerely sir or ma'am, wouldn't you want her off the air anyway.......she is putting our officers at risk.....oh and please that was a rhetorical question, no need to reply, I can tell by your response that you have no morals yourself.....do you have a death wish though, (another rhetorical question) or just wish for our officers to be in harms way when she is on the air and NOT doing her job properly? Who really is the bitter one here? shame on you

02-27-2007, 08:08 PM
The voice of reason

Posted: 02/27/07 15:00:04 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You people need to get real. Why are you spending so much time on this topic, which by the way isn't really any of your business? There are so many other more important problems with CPD, i.e., the corruption that exists within management especially with the Dewster. Get your priorities in order.

Reading all of this garbage has been a quick reminder of why I stopped reading this site. Like I said, there are a lot more urgent, pressing issues around CPD that deserve your attention. (I came on at the request of a coworker)

02-27-2007, 08:14 PM
The voice of reason

Posted: 02/27/07 15:00:04 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You people need to get real. Why are you spending so much time on this topic, which by the way isn't really any of your business? There are so many other more important problems with CPD, i.e., the corruption that exists within management especially with the Dewster. Get your priorities in order.

Reading all of this garbage has been a quick reminder of why I stopped reading this site. Like I said, there are a lot more urgent, pressing issues around CPD that deserve your attention. (I came on at the request of a coworker)

who smetchen? -------------> :o :o :o :o

MOD 22
02-27-2007, 09:54 PM
If this is such a problem, why has no one filed a formal complaint, and signed it?

Also be careful with the names. Don't want to have to "Poof" anyone else.

02-27-2007, 10:48 PM
MOD22, you big poofer you. :D Never a dull month on this board... :roll:

02-27-2007, 10:59 PM
There are so many other more important problems with CPD, i.e., the corruption that exists within management especially with the Dewster. Get your priorities in order.

You have a point, but I bet to this family it's the most important problem in their life. :cry:

Reading all of this garbage has been a quick reminder of why I stopped reading this site. Like I said, there are a lot more urgent, pressing issues around CPD that deserve your attention. (I came on at the request of a coworker)[/quote]

Yes, yes. But when you try and get change year after year and no one listens.... well, what's the point?

MOD 22
02-28-2007, 12:10 AM
At least your voice will be heard. Silence breeds contempt. Got something to say, then say it out loud!! Sign your name or do an IA complaint.

02-28-2007, 12:46 AM
The reason nothing has been done about this is because the supervisors just don't care. And why should they, just look at the examples their supervisors set. We have a new commander who is too caught up in the new CAD system to set foot in the com ctr (when she shows up, that is), a training supervisor who never comes to work and a radio guy who I'm still not sure what he does day after day. I can name at least 3 dispatchers that are constantly getting personal phone calls during the day and have their backs to the screens because they're too busy reading or yapping about not getting to take lunch at a certain time, but the supervisor is too much of a friend to get involved. Now I agree that this particular dispatcher is a lowsy one and the fact that she's getting involved w/ married officers is just a joke, but unless anyone actually files a formal complaint and follows through with it, it's gonna be business as usual. As a dispatcher myself, I can tell you leos that regardless of all this bullsh*t going on, I'm always staring at that screen and paying attention just so you make it home safely....it really sucks that we have to put up with these children...

MOD 22
02-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Then take it to the next level. Upstairs, if you feel that nothing acceptable is being done in that section.

02-28-2007, 01:06 AM
You have mail, my friend. :)

MOD 22
02-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Got it, thanks. Anyone else??

02-28-2007, 07:20 PM
"tsk tsk......even if it is a bitter ex.......sincerely sir or ma'am, wouldn't you want her off the air anyway.......she is putting our officers at risk.....oh and please that was a rhetorical question, no need to reply, I can tell by your response that you have no morals yourself.....do you have a death wish though, (another rhetorical question) or just wish for our officers to be in harms way when she is on the air and NOT doing her job properly? Who really is the bitter one here? shame on you"

OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ SO I'LL EXPLAIN MYSELF CLEARER! IN A NUTSHELL...I SAID THAT SHE SHOULD BE FIRED FOR ENDANGERING OFFICER'S LIVES. THE OTHER STUFF IS NOT IMPORTANT AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER JOB. SO, GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST AND DEAL WITH YOUR LOSS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

02-28-2007, 10:42 PM
These posts should about cover it all. Enough already! If any of the wives/girlfriends want to vent and throw stones at this person, then let them, but encourage them to get a "Wives of Leo Affairs Board" I have had several officers from other agencies who read this bull **** board and have called me asking stupid questions and throwing shots at our agency over it. We (CPD) look stupid over it. There are two people whether they are right or wrong is an opinion, but hardly worthy of this board, especially since one of them isn't even an officer. Let this thing die quick death and someone bring up another (POLICE RELATED) topic. And if your a wife/girlfriend, and need a place to vent, start your own board and have at it. This is not your place. No offense to you ladies. I respect everything you do for your men, but not here. And to the officers, certainly we have more pressing issues to vent on....

02-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Stop blaming the wives. Nobody has any idea who writes on this borad. People can disguise themselves anyway they want to. I don't appreciate you giving the wives all the credit. And their is a spouses board.

This is absolutly embarassing for CPD and the Wives....

03-01-2007, 06:15 PM
I suppose this whole scandal came to light during our x-mas banquet?

03-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Mention that freakin banquet and all of a sudden you can hear a pin drop. I didn't go because I didn't have a date. Now I wish I had just for the show!

MOD 22
03-03-2007, 06:59 PM
I was there, what happened that was so bad?? Maybe something afterward, but nothing I could see at the actual banquet.
Unfortunately people cheat on their spouses. Not just cops, but it happens everywhere. Why is it so much different here. Whether it is right or wrong, I doubt that anyone was taken hostage and forced to cheat on his/her spouse under threat of death. We are supposed to be adults and able to make our own decisions. The vast majority of us make good decisions, however some do not. Well, let the skunk sleep in his own hole.

Keep going if you want, but this topic has been beaten to death. Lets move on!

03-03-2007, 07:03 PM
well, the originial author it seems, is purely jeallous. but in truth this person is just as bad. having "wrecked" the home of thier current spouse, who at the time was MARRIED. so, can we all say pot calling the kettle black.
now, as far as this comm center person goes, obviously the marriage was already over when they got involved. why do u people think someone goes looking outside of their marriage? THEY'RE NOT HAPPY!! so for all u people who apparently have nothing better to do then meddle in others' lives. u should be worrying about your own life and leave them be. but, if your so hard up for gossip or what ever, then go to the closet store and get a national enquirer.

03-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Stop blaming the wives. Nobody has any idea who writes on this borad. People can disguise themselves anyway they want to. I don't appreciate you giving the wives all the credit. And their is a spouses board.

This is absolutly embarassing for CPD and the Wives....

what is the board or blog or whatever it is for leo wives?

03-14-2007, 03:42 PM
how appropriate that this topic is going on at a website called
LEO AFFAIRS.............change the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

03-23-2007, 01:13 PM
I could care less who is screwing who, but I do want each and every woman and man on the CPD to be safe. This sounds like an unsafe condition and would like something done. Those who have the facts regarding poor job performance need to speak up in the proper venue!

03-23-2007, 07:36 PM
You cannot speak up when nothing is wrong. Someone got egg on their face. We are a VERY HAPPY FAMILY here. Well most of us anyways.

03-25-2007, 02:57 AM
At the risk of having to repeat myself, I'm wondering what the big debate/mystery is. Fact remains, she is dam hot and attracts men in general. If some stumble, its on them. Geeeeeezzzz. :roll:

03-26-2007, 08:20 PM
At the risk of having to repeat myself, I'm wondering what the big debate/mystery is. Fact remains, she is dam hot and attracts men in general. If some stumble, its on them. Geeeeeezzzz. :roll:

ONCE AGAIN "DAM HOT" quit writing in and calling yourself "dam hot" as I said before.......maybe hot fish but not "dam hot" I would bury my head in the sand, (not in someone's lap) if I were you. BUT and there's always a "butt"(this time it's you) so as I was saying....but we aren't you and how thankful we are for that. Dirty dirty girl.

03-27-2007, 01:26 PM
All that jealousy is gonna eat you up 409, errr 411. Yes, she's gonna catch many a stray fish, so what. Worried?

03-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Look, can we let this go already? Dam hot is correct in the fact that she is attractive and alot of men, including married can be dogs. This whole thing was apparently spurred by some sort of infidelity which is none of anyone else' business and has to be dealt with by those involved. I.E. MYOB and move on.

03-28-2007, 04:42 PM
No. We can't just let it go until people realize Dam Hot is just that, and the married men the mess with her are dogs. Free her from the guilt and the bad rap.

03-29-2007, 09:54 PM
There is a certain "something" about her. Is it worth my marriage and kids? Very confused.

03-30-2007, 01:10 AM
I Never have known a roll in the sack that was worth paying alimony and child support for. Yet if you think it's worth more than half your paycheck, and all the off duty jobs you can work to pay-to-play, then do what you feel you have to do.

Wouldn't it just be easier to find a woman with kids that you didn't like and buy her a house you'd be happy to pay for?

Cheaper to keep her..

03-30-2007, 05:02 AM
Why cheat? If your marriage is not fullfilling, then either suck it up, or end it BEFORE you do whatever it is you are thinking about. Safer, smarter, and cheaper if you are not cheating when you split. It's your life...live it as you will, but be pepared for the consequences of your actions.
As far as the person this whole subject is dedicated to, people go through phases in their lives that make them act in ways they later may regret. We have all done something stupid at least once, though perhaps not of this magnitude. The important fact is that it is her life and she lives with whatever she does.
If and when said offenses did occur, they are undoubtedly grossly overexaggerated as that is the nature of the beast. In all things of this nature, remember the source. Also remember that we have had no calls of sex batts where the officer is the vic. Two to tango.
In conclusion, any person accusing another of such actions with the specific intent of malicious damage should not openly profess to being a Christian. Let ye who has not sinned cast the first stone.
Switzerland