PDA

View Full Version : I was banned, but now I'm baaaaaack!!!!

02-25-2007, 05:57 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank the staff at Leoaffairs.com for allowing me to return. I promise that I will "tone it down" and will not violate the terms of service anymore. I was blocked from reading this website for about three weeks, but now I'm back!!!!! And I'm back with a vengance!!!! :cool:

But I'll be nice, I promise!!!! :devil: :snicker:

02-25-2007, 06:54 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank the staff at Leoaffairs.com for allowing me to return. I promise that I will "tone it down" and will not violate the terms of service anymore. I was blocked from reading this website for about three weeks, but now I'm back!!!!! And I'm back with a vengance!!!! :cool:

But I'll be nice, I promise!!!! :devil: :snicker:
I think I know EXACTLY who you are!!!! It's not too hard to figure out!!!

02-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Who is that masked man?

03-07-2007, 12:37 PM
They should have never let you back. Getting banned in the first place shows that you are a crap talking coward. And you even think you're Cool for being banned. Wow.

03-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Thank you for promising to be nice to us. We really appreciate it SO much. I'm glad that you are back. I missed you so much when you were gone that I almost threw away my computer and said the heck with it all. I'm not sure if you noticed, but this site barely made it without you, and I thank you so much for coming back and saving this site. I'm sure that's why the Staff of this site let you back. They must have realized just how important you are here and I'm sure they will never ban you again for your lies, backstabbing and plain old ignorance. You are my Idol!