PDA

View Full Version : If I Were an HPD Rookie

02-25-2007, 09:17 AM
First of all, I would question my decision why I joined the HPD? Then I will get over it when I realize that it was my decision to apply. Maybe I would do some research to find out about other options. In the meantime, I would do the following:

I would be thankful to Hialeah for hiring me and giving me a badge and a gun. I would focus on the reason why I became a cop. For most of us, I think fighting crime would come to mind. Go out there and do your thing. In addition to your academy training, and FTO program, learn on your own as much as you can. Strive to know how to do this job right.

Catch a bad guy, and make a good arrest. Catch a bad guy about to commit a crime, committing a crime, or leaving the scene of a crime. Protect your life by using good Officer Safety Tactics, and treat the criminal like a human being. Go for that rush of making a good catch. In Hialeah, this is all under your control. If you follow proper procedure, the likelyhood of you getting in trouble by our scared leadership is low. I challenge you to take that chance.

Don't do the common mistake of saying the following and self-handicaping yourself:

1) The night is quite, there is nothing going on. Wrong, there is always something going on, you just have to find it!

2) I ain't doing anything because the Department does not care about me. True, but don't let the Department ruin your rush of catching a bad guy. Do it for yourself, do it for your goals. Yes, you will be doing good Police work for the city, but even better yet, you are doing it for yourself.

Basically, I'm telling you to earn your title of "Patrolman." Go out and hunt. Stop using all types of excuses for your laziness, and lack of confidence. Feel good about yourself, you can always take a chill pill in the future. Yes, it is lonely work. You are patroling around by yourself, looking for a catch. You can't hangout with your buddies or chase *****. Yes, you have to go to court and pre-files, drive by yourself, loose sleep, and be stuck in traffic. You also have to do paperwork. You know what though, you will feel a sense of pride and accomplishment that is very rewarding.

No excuses. You have the basic equipment, and a city full of criminals. Yes, you can get in trouble by doing too much, but you can lessen this possibility by striving to do it right. Unfortuanetely these days are not like the old days were you can inflict street justice. If you are into tunning subjects up, thanks for your efforts in making sure that they receive some kind of punishment. I must tell you though, these days cameras are not your friens and the system will do you faster than it does a criminal. If you like to punch, kick, or fight, then join the UFC. Don't get me wrong, if someone truly resist you, attacks you, or is hurting someone else, by all means do your thing and beat the hell out of them until they are in handcuffs. From my experience in dealing with hundreds of subjects, very rarely will you get someone that truly resist you. Although the possibility always exist, the probability is low. Make the arrest, and take them to jail without taking their dignity away.

Take the chance, and feel the rush. Don't get wrapped up in being recognized so much. After you do the right thing, make good catches, and stay out of trouble, your fellow Officers will know who you are. They might not tell you, but they know you are doing good work. If you want to be in DB, you'll get there eventually. This Department does not always reward by merit, but they will get to you sooner or later. Lets say they don't, you will still have self satisfaction that you did your thing right. Do not sell your soul to the devil. That is the easy way. Earn your standing.

This is directed to all the new guys, the Rookies. I understand that eventually one becomes a veteran. Once you attain that that status, I think is okay to take it easy, but that only comes after at least 3 years. In my opinion, it should be after 5 years at least.

Once again, the choice is yours. Be an Officer that does not "walk the walk and just talks the talk," or take up the challenge and stand out. If they reward you with DB, great, but if they don't, you still have that sense accomplishment.

You are probably wondering why I'm talking all this trash. The reason why is because I used to have that passion, and I know how good it feels. Although I am not happy with the current state of the HPD, I truly give thanks to it for allowing me to fulfill my goals and giving me that great experience of fighting crime.

Of course I would like better treatment from my so called leaders. Better pay and benefits like a take home car would be great, but reality is reality. This is the Department I applied to, and I am thankful it gave me the authority to be a cop.

I complain like many of you about our situation. I agree with many of you. Remember though, Hialeah did not come to us, we came to her. In my case due to special circumstances, I am stuck with HPD. Oh well, that's life. To those that want to leave, go apply to other places. Do not cheat yourselves if you go some place else. Are you going to be a true street cop some place else? This is the real question? I hope you plan to be a real street cop! That feeling is priceless! I suspect that if you are not standing out in Hialeah, you probably will not stand out in another place.

If you disagree with my comments, please let me know. Before you begin your attack, please let me know if you have been a true cime fighter. If you have been ROD "Retired on Duty" from the moment you started, don't even bother because I will dismiss you as such.

Pay and benefits are important, but having done this job with passion and results is priceless!

PELHAM 1-2-3, by the way this is a great movie, check it out. Oh, and yeah I Got Sum Poosie earlier tonight!

02-25-2007, 03:29 PM
PELHAM 1-2-3:

Reading your post this Sunday morning affirmed why I became a cop -- 35 years ago! Not at HPD; that is irrelevant, for we are all brothers and sisters of the badge. Your zeal for this calling of ours is commendable! You are so right, we sought to be cops, knowing fully that it was not a rose garden, and precisely for that reason we chose to be cops.

To you and your fellow officers, a reminder. The Hialeah Police Department is not Bolanos, or his command staff, it is you the officers, the sergeants and lieutenants in the arena battling not only the criminal element, but absurd and capricious "leaders" that do more to hinder than to promote effective policing.

Sure there must be rules, policies and procedures to guide our mission, and most, if not all of your colleagues on the force know them by rote. But too there must be common sense and flexibility on the part of command officers in their application.

For the sake of the City of Hialeah; its residents, I hope a new day has dawn in "The City of Progress" and under Robainas' direction, a new police command staff might arise. One that applies the norms governing our profession with equity.

In the interim, please don't lose your faith in the calling that brought you to the Hialeah Police Department. Our profession needs more dedicated souls like you. Doing God's work has not end!

God bless you,

Retired Old Cop

PS: So did I!!!

Rawdeal
02-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Phelam everything you stated is right on the nose. I could not agree more. Our situation in HPD has abundace of room for improvement, but that is life. I have alway reiterated how vital it is to take care of business at our own end and let the chips fall were they may. We could have a million excuses to be disgruntled. My biggest gripe has been the way SAO handles our cases.

Countless of times I have witnessed career criminal pass through our County Jails like the midnight express. Many times I have doubted myself thinking why should I care if our justice system does not seem to. It is like you stated, do it for yourself for your sense of pride or accomplishment. I would say most of us became officers because we really wanted to fight crime and make a difference, however, multiple constraints have been placed on us, thus hampering our efforts towards effective crime fighting.

I too have invested too much time and effort here at HPD to go elsewhere, and to tell you the truth, I don't think I have it in me to put in 20 years somewhere else. I truly belive we have an extroadinary amount of potential for great leadership, but these individuals are not yet in the position where they can truly make a difference. There are several Lts that I would follow into the fire without asking questions. I am sure you know who I am refering to. (I will give you a hint, one is a female, one is a twin, one is a pilot, and a marine) Thats just off the top of my head there are others.

Take care my brothers and sisters in blue and lets hope for the best on 2-27-07.

02-27-2007, 04:11 PM
ROC and RAWDEAL, thank you for your comments. It's always good to hear from like-minded individuals, since I sometimes seem ecentric as I try to stay away from the wolf pack mentality.

My goal with these comments is two-fold. First I'm trying to instill the passion for street work in our new Officers. Secondly, I'm trying to improve the leadership in Patrol.

I am hoping that in the long run this works. I believe that if a new Officer does passionate and true proactive street work he will develop an awesome foundation for the rest of his career. These roots will guide him as he moves up the chain of command allowing him to lead with a sense of reality, courage, and compassion for his fellow Officers.

PELHAM 1-2-3

1) Know Yourself
2) Know Your Job
3) Know Your People

02-27-2007, 11:38 PM
I told you your reps would walk out with their tails behind their backs!!! You should have seen those idiots tremble when the Mayor raised his voice at one of them. I could hear it from outside. Those idiots won't ever disrespect the Mayor again.

Your take home cars will never happen, just ask any of the reps!! Why because we have the least educated police officers in all of Dade County (Except Opa-Locka). You GED'rs should be glad to have your jobs.

The War starts now gentlemen. Lets see how many of you are actually willing to fight it. Yeah you are all so tuff when there are six of you with your guns and one lonely person confronting you. Ask your reps what it feels like to feel the Wrath of the Mayor! I think one of them almost cried (haha).

On monday we will begin with a new effort for arresting pan-handlers and any officer that does not have a pan-handler arrest in a week will face severe discipline , for you GED'rs thats BAD!!. I am not asking you anymore to do what I say, I am telling you. A direct order. Remember a disrespect against me is a disrespect against the Mayor! Churro I laugh at you and all of your comrades.

I still can't beleive the reps wanted more than $23 an hour for the extra duty rate. You lazy bums all you do on extra duty is stand around. It should still be at $ 20 dollars.

:twisted: :evil:

02-28-2007, 03:04 PM
On monday we will begin with a new effort for arresting pan-handlers and any officer that does not have a pan-handler arrest in a week will face severe discipline , for you GED'rs thats BAD!!. I am not asking you anymore to do what I say, I am telling you. A direct order. Remember a disrespect against me is a disrespect against the Mayor! Churro I laugh at you and all of your comrades.

****cepcion, you ignorant slut! If you are connected to City government, you are the worst calamity that can befall it: A pitiful BOTELLERO with delusions of grandeur. You feed off elected officials' sputa. What sort of person are you; have you no dignity? No -- for you epitomize all that is loathsome and vile in cretinism, in fact you give cretins a bad name!.

As to your psychotic; all consuming fixation with pan-handlers, it shows you haven't a clue as to the laws governing law enforcement and the Constitutional Rights (Federal and State) of all citizens; panhandlers included.

Your pitiful threats will not intimidate Hialeah Police Officers into
making illegal and immoral arrests, so get used to it. HPD COPs know when and under what legal circumstances arrests are warranted. They don't need, nor will they heed the hysterical demands of a pathetic adulator. GET A LIFE!

02-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Hialeah should never had take home cars...Damm GED'rs might take it to Orlando on family weekend

02-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Hialeah should never had take home cars...Damm GED'rs might take it to Orlando on family weekend

You sound like the ignorant slut ****cepcion! Is that you ****cepcion? Why are you so filled with such vitriolic resentment? Were you manhandled by a Hialeah COP? Were you intimidated by one to the point you soiled yourself? GET OVER IT AND GET A LIFE!

Segueing to take home cars, Mayor Julio Robaina will eventually see the wisdom of granting City police officers this privilege. Starting with officers that live in the City. Then as fiscal conditions permit, those that live in Miami-Dade County and finally those living in adjacent counties.

03-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Churro you're really letting this guy get the better of you. This worm, or as called before "boil" has done obviously nothing more than cut and paste. I came to this topic because i saw that one of our better sergeants had posted it and was really glad I did until I saw a reply from Mr. C.
David, why the negativity. Dont you realize we're all you have, and by all fairness all the mayor and the citizens have. We are something you'll never be....WE'RE COPS! You'll never know the pride of wearring the uniform. The rush of catching more than just your panhandler. The sorrow of losing a friend to a scum bag, or worse yet, then anger of having your proffession ridiculed by a person who does'nt know the first thing about what being a cop is. You talk about taking our jobs away from us, brother I've been there, dont play with that. You have no idea what you're saying, or even implying. We take tremendous pride in what we do and dont do, andwe certainly dont need you to remind us that yes there are many who should'nt be wearring our badge and patches, but then again there are also many who should shit on those who there fed by.
If your gonna get mad, get over it, I've heard it all before and from much better people.

03-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Half right? You wish Mr. Churro!! Have all of you talked with those good for nothing disrespectful reps? I bet they have said almost nothing about the meeting with the Mayor. Do you know why? Because the Mayor put all of them in their places!

We could have had a good relationship, but you lazy good for nothing GED'rs can't even take care of a few pan-handlers! Take home cars I laugh at all of you. The Mayor put that idea to the grave at that stupid meeting. Ask any of your reps and look them in the eyes and see if you will get take home cars anytime soon. Again you don't deserve take home cars because you are the worst bunch of cops that have been assembled in one place in Dade County. If not how do you explain that you are practically the only department without take home cars? Because you are not as professional or intelligent as Miami-Dade officers or many other departments.

Get upset at me, but deep down you know I am telling the truth. I challenge any of you and specially Mr. Churro to explain to me the reason you jokers are the only ones in the County without take home cars? I will tell you why you are a bunch of GED'rs!!!

Please no conspiracy therioes. Let me guess the whole world is against you. That is what losers tell themselves to make themselves feel better.

I challenge any of you cops to a debate on matters of goverment and budgetary constraints to prove how ignorant all of you are. Even your higher ranks are riddled with GED'rs. Write the name of anyone in your department that might want to challenge me in a game of intelligence. I am waiting for you to post any one. I will contact the person and make a proper and dignified challenge. Until then keep your GED's near you in case we come cheking!!!

03-01-2007, 02:24 AM
[quote="PFL"]Churro you're really letting this guy get the better of you.

Esteemed colleague: It will be a very frigid August day in Hialeah before this "boil" gets the best of me! I simply give IT hell to amuse myself!

03-01-2007, 04:49 AM
I am not here to get to anyone or to belittle anyone. However, when the servants get out of place I have to put them back where they belong.

Most of you are armed with a GED and the common sense of a Donkey!! Right now I am reviewing a law suit about one of you that shot someone in the leg because you thought it was a taxer gun!!!! What kind of un-discipline idiots are you. Do you know what the city has to go through to explain the idiot GED'rs decesion you people make.

I am not a master with firearms, but I beleive I would know if I wanted to shoot someone or not!!!! This is what you people do!!!! Let me guess should I write a letter with a pen or a Knife!!!! Should be a simple question, I guess not when you are a GED'rs!!!

03-04-2007, 01:48 AM
****cepcion you ignorant slut. Search deep in you; there in the most secret crevice of your being, there is a whiny effeminate yearning to lick the soles of a Hialeah GED COP! YOU KNOW IT! YOU WANT IT! IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT!

THAT'S IT, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE . . . TONIGHT!!!

THERE IS DRINK AND WOMAN TO ENJOY!

03-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Your comments are really worth throwing up and recycling all of you GED'rs out of the Hialeah Police Department. You are not the laughing stock of the County!!! Get real. You losers could not get one officer from a respectful police department to transfer to HPD! I would love to see just one officer from a prestiges department like Miami-Dade or Miami Beach want to come to the "Police Coffee Drinking Capital of the World!!!" Personnaly I think we should advertise "Juan Valdez" Coffee stickers on the back of each one of your shirts. For you GED'rs that is what is called a money making scheme! Money making because most of you are a drag to our great city.

I was just doing the numbers the other day and it is ridiculous how many of you fat cops are raising our insurance. If we could just implement an IQ test and a fat test we could probably get rid of most of you.

All you little cops talk so much, but no one answers my questions because deep down you know I am right. Look at you clowns you are not even CALEA certified. You know why because CALEA has standards that 90% of you clowns would not meet, like reading and grammer tests for starters!!!

So keep whinning but you will still do excatly what we at city hall tell you too because all you guys do is talk. Raul proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. You remind me of inmates that keep telling each other that one day they are going to refuse to go to the highway to pick up trash, yet they wake up bright and early every day for 20 years to go pick up trash.

Also please stop telling yourselfs how great cops you are. You are the biggest joke in South Florida Law Enforcement. Here is a question for you. What is the difference bewteen a Hialeah Cop and an Opa-Locka Cop?

The Opa-Locka Cop knows how to speak proper spanish!!!! I crack myself up. Me getting old? The only thing getting old is having to e-mail your chief so he can put you in line! So you will keep doing my Palm Ave details and large trucks parked in residentials areas details. Tell yourselfs what you wish if it makes you feel better, but as long as you do what I say you will continue to have a job.

By the way it was so funny last hurricane to see you clowns driving to work in your personal cars. I think that day I lost what little respect I had for you clowns. I least I would have the dignity to tell my boss that I would refuse to drive my personnal car during a hurricane!!! But you clowns are so afriad that if you get fired no other department will touch you because you have been labeled a Hialean GED'rs that you wipe the floor when your masters tell you too. Even though I do not respect most of you for God's sake have some pride and dignity and stand up for something at least once. Even I hate to boss around such creatures with a broken spirit, it is not fun.

PS Pelham the reason you joined HPD is because you could no tget hired with anyone else!!! GED'rs!!!

03-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Hialeah Police Officers: Tired of being disrespected, underpaid and denied Take Home Cars? RESIGN! There is plenty of work for certified POs. Check the City of Coral Springs web. The city is looking for POs

03-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Resign! Oh I am rolling on the floor Señor Churro!!! Most of you GED'rs could not get hired in Opa-Locka. The only ones that get hired are the ones that leave right away before they are contaminated by the Hialeah coffee drinking mentality. I wish most of you would resign it would be the best thing that happened to this great city. It would give us a fresh start. But we can start with a couple of sector one officers that are in the hot seat! However, as I stated before a simple apology will suffice for me and some hard work on Palm ave.

The truth of were the power lies has finally got to you Mr. Churro. Only now do you see what power is. As far as resigning do you really think those GED'rs who live life as if they had a college degree and have outrages mortgages and expensive cars can really resign? That is the funniest thing I have heard. As I told you before if most of you were professional police officers of high quality like the County you would not be here in the first place.

Ask yourself why would a doctor work for a firm that pays him less and offers such few benefits as compared to his Colleagues? There’s only one reason because that doctor is well below average and has no other options. If you put 2 and 2 together you will see that is the case here in Hialeah. Seriously what kind of idiot would work in a place where you get paid less than almost anyone else, that you are the only ones without the benefit of a take home car, and your extra duty rate is $23, well below anyone else? You know why? Hialeah cops are a bunch of Coffee drinking, lazy, GED'rs who could not make it anywhere else that’s why!

Seriously why would any decent cop work for Hialeah unless they could not meet the standards somewhere else. You guys are pathetic, little men that only live for that little power you have when you put on those uniforms.

I will however give you one good piece of advise. have those officers and that large fellow beg the commander in sector one quickly before our patience runs out. I will no longer say apologize because they should beg to have brought such disgrace to such a fine Commander as Sergio!

03-07-2007, 11:15 PM
I know this is not Mr. Concepcion, but I will say one thing which would apply to the real one. You, sir, could not get hired in Opa-locka either. You are one of those types who have no real love for Hialeah, and your talent is not large enough to warrant you being hired anywhere else. I would guess that if you hadn't B.S.'ed the Mayor (who seems a pretty good guy, current events aside), the biggest question you would have to ask on a daily basis is "paper or plastic?"
Now go run and play Captain America on Palm Avenue.

03-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Sir, these are the kind of personal attacks that will make me seek as much discipline as possible on your fellow sector 1 officers. I have never made any personal attacks against any of you. I have attack you as a whole because your dismal record as a police department warrant such an attack. You lack the professionalism of most south Florida departments and the sad part is that most of you do not care. I have made it my personal mission to turn the police department around. My first major step was having my dear friend Sergio take over as sector 1 station commander.

However, I did so because I think it is best for the department and would have never recommended such a move to the mayor if Sergio was no the best person for the job, regardless of personal friendships. It is sad that Sergio has had to crack the whip so early in his tenured as sector 1 commander, but he was left very little choice by the GED’rs in that sector. Much like the great commander in sector 4, Sergio will face many problems with the GED’rs mentality of what is police work. Simply put police work is what we at city hall, who pay your salary say it is. Period!

The only thing I am debating at this moment is how many hours of suspension those GED’rs should get in sector 1? I do not want to seem too harsh, but by some of the comments on this website and the attitudes I see everyday in the city I am afraid I must recommend harsh penalties for those malcontents.

By the way I had a run in with two of your ignorant reps the other day. Who do you think you are Sirs? The next time you see me you will acknowledge me or you will be on my special fact finding committee list. That is the type of attitudes that will make those officers in sector 1 suffer more than they have to.

Please resign and go to other departments the city will be much better without you. Perhaps when we get the quality of officers the citizens of Hialeah deserve, only then can we talk about take home cars and other benefits. Remember it is not that the city does not want to give those benefits; the city does not want to give those benefits to you GED’rs!

12-28-2007, 09:06 AM
to the rookies who may have missed this one.......i must admit i miss hialeah now that i have left, not the admin but my squad, did u guys like my resignation e-mail?

First of all, I would question my decision why I joined the HPD? Then I will get over it when I realize that it was my decision to apply. Maybe I would do some research to find out about other options. In the meantime, I would do the following:

I would be thankful to Hialeah for hiring me and giving me a badge and a gun. I would focus on the reason why I became a cop. For most of us, I think fighting crime would come to mind. Go out there and do your thing. In addition to your academy training, and FTO program, learn on your own as much as you can. Strive to know how to do this job right.

Catch a bad guy, and make a good arrest. Catch a bad guy about to commit a crime, committing a crime, or leaving the scene of a crime. Protect your life by using good Officer Safety Tactics, and treat the criminal like a human being. Go for that rush of making a good catch. In Hialeah, this is all under your control. If you follow proper procedure, the likelyhood of you getting in trouble by our scared leadership is low. I challenge you to take that chance.

Don't do the common mistake of saying the following and self-handicaping yourself:

1) The night is quite, there is nothing going on. Wrong, there is always something going on, you just have to find it!

2) I ain't doing anything because the Department does not care about me. True, but don't let the Department ruin your rush of catching a bad guy. Do it for yourself, do it for your goals. Yes, you will be doing good Police work for the city, but even better yet, you are doing it for yourself.

Basically, I'm telling you to earn your title of "Patrolman." Go out and hunt. Stop using all types of excuses for your laziness, and lack of confidence. Feel good about yourself, you can always take a chill pill in the future. Yes, it is lonely work. You are patroling around by yourself, looking for a catch. You can't hangout with your buddies or chase .. Yes, you have to go to court and pre-files, drive by yourself, loose sleep, and be stuck in traffic. You also have to do paperwork. You know what though, you will feel a sense of pride and accomplishment that is very rewarding.

No excuses. You have the basic equipment, and a city full of criminals. Yes, you can get in trouble by doing too much, but you can lessen this possibility by striving to do it right. Unfortuanetely these days are not like the old days were you can inflict street justice. If you are into tunning subjects up, thanks for your efforts in making sure that they receive some kind of punishment. I must tell you though, these days cameras are not your friens and the system will do you faster than it does a criminal. If you like to punch, kick, or fight, then join the UFC. Don't get me wrong, if someone truly resist you, attacks you, or is hurting someone else, by all means do your thing and beat the hell out of them until they are in handcuffs. From my experience in dealing with hundreds of subjects, very rarely will you get someone that truly resist you. Although the possibility always exist, the probability is low. Make the arrest, and take them to jail without taking their dignity away.

Take the chance, and feel the rush. Don't get wrapped up in being recognized so much. After you do the right thing, make good catches, and stay out of trouble, your fellow Officers will know who you are. They might not tell you, but they know you are doing good work. If you want to be in DB, you'll get there eventually. This Department does not always reward by merit, but they will get to you sooner or later. Lets say they don't, you will still have self satisfaction that you did your thing right. Do not sell your soul to the devil. That is the easy way. Earn your standing.

This is directed to all the new guys, the Rookies. I understand that eventually one becomes a veteran. Once you attain that that status, I think is okay to take it easy, but that only comes after at least 3 years. In my opinion, it should be after 5 years at least.

Once again, the choice is yours. Be an Officer that does not "walk the walk and just talks the talk," or take up the challenge and stand out. If they reward you with DB, great, but if they don't, you still have that sense accomplishment.

You are probably wondering why I'm talking all this trash. The reason why is because I used to have that passion, and I know how good it feels. Although I am not happy with the current state of the HPD, I truly give thanks to it for allowing me to fulfill my goals and giving me that great experience of fighting crime.

Of course I would like better treatment from my so called leaders. Better pay and benefits like a take home car would be great, but reality is reality. This is the Department I applied to, and I am thankful it gave me the authority to be a cop.

I complain like many of you about our situation. I agree with many of you. Remember though, Hialeah did not come to us, we came to her. In my case due to special circumstances, I am stuck with HPD. Oh well, that's life. To those that want to leave, go apply to other places. Do not cheat yourselves if you go some place else. Are you going to be a true street cop some place else? This is the real question? I hope you plan to be a real street cop! That feeling is priceless! I suspect that if you are not standing out in Hialeah, you probably will not stand out in another place.

If you disagree with my comments, please let me know. Before you begin your attack, please let me know if you have been a true cime fighter. If you have been ROD "Retired on Duty" from the moment you started, don't even bother because I will dismiss you as such.

Pay and benefits are important, but having done this job with passion and results is priceless!

PELHAM 1-2-3, by the way this is a great movie, check it out. Oh, and yeah I Got Sum Poosie earlier tonight!

12-29-2007, 07:08 AM
:D

12-29-2007, 04:37 PM
ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Unregistered
12-17-2014, 03:56 PM
I still give the same advise to an hpd rookie. The below is when I used to post as Pelham
1-2-3. I used to wander how I lost the passion for police work, but then I had an awakening and realized I worked for a corrupt ass place. And lost the fire. And found it someplace else...

Tommy Munoz

Unregistered
03-06-2015, 04:29 PM
The guy who started this thread u r ridicolous dude.u probably haven't worked here in a long time.what u wrote may have had relevance back in the day now catch a 29 and don't bring an illegal dumping