PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason to go Union

crimefighter
02-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Its happened again fellas; Twice in the past year Jeff and his administration have ruined two lives and families relocating to this area to better themselves. Yep thats right today another 500 id # was let go. I don't get it Martone gets caught for the 2nd or 3rd time in his career for drinking and driving and he gets a slap on the wrist with a cushy little spot banking more than most deputies by a long shot. But a deputy who speaks his mind instead of being a puppet gets the can last year and who only knows why they did this guy today??? Worst part his they just had a newborn.....

Way to go Citrus

02-24-2007, 12:47 PM
You guys need to contact your FOP board and start the process for collective bargaining. It is not going to get any better..... you ALL need to be protected.

06-14-2007, 03:58 AM
TO FOP 164.

TOO SCARED TO SAY FOP OR PBA..IT WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU. I WAS IN A ROLE CALL MEETING WITH THE SHERIFF WHEN HE STRONGLY OPPOSED COLLECTIVE BARGAIN (UNION). HE STATED I WILL RUN MY DISCIPLINE ANYWAY I WANT TO. NO GRIEVANCE PROCESS..

06-14-2007, 10:36 PM
TO FOP 164.

TOO SCARED TO SAY FOP OR PBA..IT WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU. I WAS IN A ROLE CALL MEETING WITH THE SHERIFF WHEN HE STRONGLY OPPOSED COLLECTIVE BARGAIN (UNION). HE STATED I WILL RUN MY DISCIPLINE ANYWAY I WANT TO. NO GRIEVANCE PROCESS..

This guy runs a Puppet regime brother....his attrition rate is higher than the hiring rate for LEO's....Good 'Ol Buys in Citrus means our way or the highway......I'm living proof and so are many others unfortunately......

06-30-2007, 12:17 AM
didnt one guy try to bring in a union??? I heard they ran him off to make an example...

06-25-2008, 01:56 AM
If you want to be treated fair and have opportunity based on ability and education not who's A$$ you kiss then VOTE HANK. NO kidding here folks it is time for a change.

PLEASE VOTE and MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD, LOUD and CLEAR.

VOTEHEMRICKFORSHERIFF.COM

07-10-2008, 03:11 PM
If you want to be treated fair and have opportunity based on ability and education not who's A$$ you kiss then VOTE HANK. NO kidding here folks it is time for a change.

PLEASE VOTE and MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD, LOUD and CLEAR.

VOTEHEMRICKFORSHERIFF.COM

I agree, especially with primaries right around the corner. Its crunch time folks lets band together to improve our quality of life, instill more fairness in disciplinary techniques and professionalism for promotions.