PDA

View Full Version : "Days Have Changed"

stra8up
02-23-2007, 03:57 PM
"Days have changed". This remark was made to me by a Pinellas Park Police Officer as I signed the citation he issued to me for unlawful speed. This officer, with knowledge that I am a retired Deputy and civillian employee of the SO, chose not to extend any "professional courtesy" to me.

Have days really changed?

02-23-2007, 06:18 PM
"Days have changed". This remark was made to me by a Pinellas Park Police Officer as I signed the citation he issued to me for unlawful speed. This officer, with knowledge that I am a retired Deputy and civillian employee of the SO, chose not to extend any "professional courtesy" to me.

Have days really changed?

Try this out.... DON'T SPEED!!

02-23-2007, 07:11 PM
hey Tampa Cop watch stfu. Was the a hole officers name J. Mc Neil or was it Scott Gally?

stra8up
02-23-2007, 08:37 PM
J. McNeil

02-26-2007, 03:31 AM
Galley is no longer in traffic, nor would he stroke another cop. The other is a different story. Every department has them.

02-26-2007, 05:41 AM
I am not sure what is worse. The officer who issues the ticket or the officer that expects courtesy. I think the officer that expects courtesy and takes no personal responsibility for the fact that they were violating the law is much worse.

You got caught....Pay the ticket..

02-26-2007, 06:55 AM
#1 Were you speeding?

#2 Were you courteaous?

#3 Were you an azzhole to him?

#4 Yes, times have changed.

If your answers are yes, no, yes, you deserved the ticket.

stra8up
02-26-2007, 11:22 AM
How Did You Act ?

Yes, I was speeding.

Yes, I was courteous, humble and respectful.

No, I did not "Star" him. He asked the questions!

Yes, I was embarrassed, shocked and humiliated by this officer's comments and demeanor.

It was 0049 Hours, light traffic and in a temporary speed zone North bound on US 19 between 49th St and 110th Ave.

Of course I will pay the ticket!

02-26-2007, 01:40 PM
That kind of situation would catch just about everyone speeding. When I'm going down 19, I try to pay attention, but there is so much construction and half the time no signs.

Here's the thing, someone like that would be pissed to no end if his wife or child were ticketed. You never know when you'll be at on the other end of the law through family members and he'll wish he had extended courtesies to others instead of pissing people off.

02-26-2007, 04:17 PM
The deal is Mc Neil is an a**. He doesn't know what brotherhood is about guys and gals of the SO remember the name. He a disgrace to the badge. I hate to say this but when he was sent as a 10-94 I would just 10-22 my back. As to the poster who said that he would be mad if you ticketed his kids or family. You are right, only because of the fact that he would have wanted the stat. J. Mc Neil You go around making questionable stops, giving out 200.00 fines. You make the rest of the Officer at P. Park look really bad. As for the other 100+ officer at P. Park times have not changed. Chief Thomas please tighten the rope around his neck.

02-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I am not sure what is worse. The officer who issues the ticket or the officer that expects courtesy. I think the officer that expects courtesy and takes no personal responsibility for the fact that they were violating the law is much worse.

You got caught....Pay the ticket..

I can't stand people like you. Remember mt azzhole friend, one day karma will stop at your door and you will get yours.I just hope the PP azzhole is with you. P--CK

02-26-2007, 08:24 PM
I posted a little response last night on the Park site about that McNeil goof probably fits the mold of a coward writing out tickets to fellow LEO's and other hard working people in a speed trap and I asserted that you would never ever find him in a real crime riddled area, doing traffic stops where some real thugs are because he is to scared. Every agency has one or two of them and it is right that you point them out for who they are.

Apperently the MOD didn't like it as it is off of the site already. Well, silencing a critic will never work and I stand by my observations, which is somewhat supported by the above poster, that this guy is a freakin meter maid in a cops outfit and doesn't make a pimple on a real cops rear end. I can't wait until someone in the County tells him, "The days are gone" now sign here please. Have a nice day sir.

His own should shun him and let him no of their displeasure. :x :x :x

02-27-2007, 12:32 PM
RATS pose a large problem, especially in areas such as Pinellas County Sheriff's Office where poor training of rookies and accumulation of garbage provide ideal conditions for them to breed. Ranging from six inches to a foot long, they nest in basements, attics, sewers, subflooring, open garbage cans, piles of trash, message boards, in some police cruisers, or on the side of the road running radar late at night. Active mainly at night, rats contaminate fellow officers with disease, germs and filth that can cause morale problems. Worse, they will bite people - particularly to get made (promoted). Set your traps men...they are scattering around as we speak!

03-13-2007, 02:55 AM
OF THE STUPID DAMN THINGS TO DO, MCNEIL STOPPED A CITY COUNCIL MEMBER WHO IS 20% OF THE VOTE ON OUR NEW CONTRACT COME OCTOBER.

ACCUSED HIM OF "DRINKING", THE MAN HASN'T HAD A "DRINK" IN OVER 15 YEARS.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT A DUMBA$$ HE IS BUT THE ADMIN THINKS "HE IS JUST DOING HIS JOB". MAYBE THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES.

YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF KENNETH CITY BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE KENNETH CITY OUT OF THE BOY.

SO SAD, SO SAD, SO SAD.

03-17-2007, 09:53 PM
[quote="yikes"]That kind of situation would catch just about everyone speeding. When I'm going down 19, I try to pay attention, but there is so much construction and half the time no signs.

"NO SIGNS" Get your eyes checked. Did you miss the 10-15 "45mph" signs,or the 5-6 "Speeding Fines Doubled When Workers Present", the 4 huge light up message boards, or the thousands of cones. Maybe it was just all those vehicles with flashing lights.

Use your head!