PDA

View Full Version : Hialeah City of Dirty Cubans

02-23-2007, 12:46 AM
anybody for cafe con leche....

02-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Senor Churro your days are numbered! I just hope you have a good lawyer and don't count on the PBA. They will not represent you on this one. Read up on your first admendment. I had the City attorneys review this matter and I have been told there is disciplinary action we can take once the offenders have been identified and the then the castigation will begin.

As for your buddy I am going to personnally make sure the Chief raises the suspension to 30 hours. Mr. Churro that one is for you. The more crap you post the more your buddies will suffer. Remember that all disciplinary action comes before the Mayor and the Mayor listens to me! If you post one more negative comment or any of your buddies this particular officer will get the full thirty hours!! I will make you a deal. Come on the site and beg me and I will make sure the suspension gets dropped to 10 hours. Unless one of you begs and posts his or her real name no deal. Now thats power!! So go ahead and laugh, but in the end you non-educated people need your jobs very badly.

Is it that hard to deal with the Pan-handlers? I would think with your guns and taxer guns you would be able to deal with the problem, which leads me to beleive you are just lazy in general.

Mr. Churro you have until Monday at 9:00 A.M. to post your apology if you care about your fellow officer. By the way the officer has not been made aware of the disciplinary action yet. Good luck and don't pick a fight you can't win!
:twisted:

02-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Senor Churro your days are numbered! I just hope you have a good lawyer and don't count on the PBA. They will not represent you on this one. Read up on your first admendment. I had the City attorneys review this matter and I have been told there is disciplinary action we can take once the offenders have been identified and the then the castigation will begin.

As for your buddy I am going to personnally make sure the Chief raises the suspension to 30 hours. Mr. Churro that one is for you. The more crap you post the more your buddies will suffer. Remember that all disciplinary action comes before the Mayor and the Mayor listens to me! If you post one more negative comment or any of your buddies this particular officer will get the full thirty hours!! I will make you a deal. Come on the site and beg me and I will make sure the suspension gets dropped to 10 hours. Unless one of you begs and posts his or her real name no deal. Now thats power!! So go ahead and laugh, but in the end you non-educated people need your jobs very badly.

Is it that hard to deal with the Pan-handlers? I would think with your guns and taxer guns you would be able to deal with the problem, which leads me to beleive you are just lazy in general.

Mr. Churro you have until Monday at 9:00 A.M. to post your apology if you care about your fellow officer. By the way the officer has not been made aware of the disciplinary action yet. Good luck and don't pick a fight you can't win!
:twisted:

Sure Mr. Concepcion, whatever you say sir! You are the omnipotent one! May I direct you to your new office? It is a very nice padded room, from where you can direct those indolent Hialeah police officers. How dare they challenge your authority? Of course, Mr. Concepcion, whatever you say . . . . . . . . . . . . .

02-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Keep on laughing! None of you thought Lt. Velasquez was going to get his rank back! Did you? That is power! I am not saying I have all that power, what I am saying is that the people with power listen to what I have to say. So all of you little police officers should be aware of that fact. By the way Mr. Churro when your buddy gets the thirty hours suspension I hope you feel better. Oh you think its a joke! Good for you, you probably thought Lt. Velasquez getting his rank back was also a joke too!!

That is power! which is what we have at City Hall. Why because the citizens entrust us with that power. Us not you people with guns. People with guns should always be kept in their place. So the next time you take a 19 don't think about getting coffee before you clear your signal because one of us will be wacthing.

And now for you Nurse whatever, you also make me sick. I can count on two hands how many good police officers there are in HPD. Most of the good ones end up leaving because they can't stand working with lazy officers. Oh by the way if any of you dare please attempt to conduct a traffic stop on my vehicle, you will be on desk duty faster than when you failed your first GED exam!!!! I used to like cops growing up. I always thought they were the good guys until I came to Hialeah. What a disgrace!!! So many of you are so fat-How do you run after the bad guys? Learn to be true professionals like Lt.velasquez and you will get somewhere in the HPD.

Again I am not all powerful, but bewteen me and my friends we have more power than any of you with your little badges!!!

:twisted: :evil:

02-24-2007, 04:55 AM

:twisted:BLOW ME! :D

02-24-2007, 07:36 AM
Sure he can win it.
There is no fight that can't be won with cowardly morons like you.
Why don't you come out of the shawdows of your anonimity and confront these people as a man, if that is what you are?
You piece of human feces.
Sooner or later your identity will be uncovered, and then what are you going to do? Ill tell you, you will go in to a fetal poisition and sob for forgiveness. for in the precense of real men you will cave in like the rest of the loudmouths.
Love
XXXXX

02-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Freakin wet back cops...this aint cuba even though hialeah is full of crap...hey i hear cuba pd is hiring after your six months you get a take home donky

02-25-2007, 12:23 AM
The problem with our new guest from the Klu Klux Klan is that he is probably a police officer for a rinky dink department and has no idea what a real COP does for a living. Dear KKK guest, keep the comments coming. I enjoy the fact that you envy real cops.

02-25-2007, 03:54 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]Freakin [why bother/] wet back cops...this aint [why bother?]Cuba even though Hialeah is full of crap...hey i hear Cuba pd is hiring after your six months you get a take home donky[why bother?]

What's the matter, your wife cuckolded you with a Hispanic male or maybe a female? Are you resentful because Hispanics are among the most financially and politically powerful constituents in Miami-Dade County. Or just hateful, because we are and have been able to maximize our "pursuit of happiness" in this blessed nation? Get over it! The time and energy you are wasting hating us, dedicate it to making a better life for yourself and your love ones. This nation, OUR NATION, is big and prosperous enough for all of us!

May I give you a bit of advice? Try some Churros, they are oh so good!