PDA

View Full Version : Panhandlers

02-22-2007, 11:51 PM
What a crime why can't we focus on other problem worst then these.

02-22-2007, 11:59 PM
See there you go again! You will focus on whatever we at City Hall tell you to. We pay you so do what we say. It is that simple. I do not know why you keep fighting me on this one. A factory worker would not tell their boss they did not wish to do this job or that one. So do what we say. Panhandlers are a big problem in our Great City. I can tell you of a personal experience where I was harrarsed and put in fear for my life by one of those people. I can honestly say even to this day I am still tramautized!!

Please join our team and do the type of police work that will make our City a better place. Remember that there are people a lot smarter and more educated than you directing the efforts of the police department from City Hall. Get with the program or the program will get you!!!
:twisted: :evil:

02-23-2007, 02:16 AM
C, if your posts weren't so funny, your obvious delusion of grandeur would actually point to a serious psychological imbalance. Have you ever seen an analyst?

02-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Senor Churro your days are numbered! I just hope you have a good lawyer and don't count on the PBA. They will not represent you on this one. Read up on your first admendment. I had the City attorneys review this matter and I have been told there is disciplinary action we can take once the offenders have been identified and the then the castigation will begin.

As for your buddy I am going to personnally make sure the Chief raises the suspension to 30 hours. Mr. Churro that one is for you. The more crap you post the more your buddies will suffer. Remember that all disciplinary action comes before the Mayor and the Mayor listens to me! If you post one more negative comment or any of your buddies this particular officer will get the full thirty hours!! I will make you a deal. Come on the site and beg me and I will make sure the suspension gets dropped to 10 hours. Unless one of you begs and posts his or her real name no deal. Now thats power!! So go ahead and laugh, but in the end you non-educated people need your jobs very badly.

Is it that hard to deal with the Pan-handlers? I would think with your guns and taxer guns you would be able to deal with the problem, which leads me to beleive you are just lazy in general.

Mr. Churro you have until Monday at 9:00 A.M. to post your apology if you care about your fellow officer. By the way the officer has not been made aware of the disciplinary action yet. Good luck and don't pick a fight you can't win!

02-23-2007, 10:16 PM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]Senor Churro your days are numbered! I just hope you have a good lawyer and don't count on the PBA. They will not represent you on this one. Read up on your first admendment. I had the City attorneys review this matter and I have been told there is disciplinary action we can take once the offenders have been identified and the then the castigation will begin.

As for your buddy I am going to personnally make sure the Chief raises the suspension to 30 hours. Mr. Churro that one is for you. The more crap you post the more your buddies will suffer. Remember that all disciplinary action comes before the Mayor and the Mayor listens to me! If you post one more negative comment or any of your buddies this particular officer will get the full thirty hours!! I will make you a deal. Come on the site and beg me and I will make sure the suspension gets dropped to 10 hours. Unless one of you begs and posts his or her real name no deal. Now thats power!! So go ahead and laugh, but in the end you non-educated people need your jobs very badly.

Is it that hard to deal with the Pan-handlers? I would think with your guns and taxer guns you would be able to deal with the problem, which leads me to beleive you are just lazy in general.

Mr. Churro you have until Monday at 9:00 A.M. to post your apology if you care about your fellow officer. By the way the officer has not been made aware of the disciplinary action yet. Good luck and don't pick a fight you can't win!

Okay, Mr. Concepcion, is time to try out your new blazer! It is the latest from Italy's most exclusive and renowned haberdasher. Your arms are folded in front of you and your hands covered by the sleeves, to keep them from getting dirty! Isn't that nice? Then we'll just fasten the back to keep the drafty air out. Wow, you look dashing!

02-24-2007, 12:03 AM
Keep on laughing! None of you thought Lt. Velasquez was going to get his rank back! Did you? That is power! I am not saying I have all that power, what I am saying is that the people with power listen to what I have to say. So all of you little police officers should be aware of that fact. By the way Mr. Churro when your buddy gets the thirty hours suspension I hope you feel better. Oh you think its a joke! Good for you, you probably thought Lt. Velasquez getting his rank back was also a joke too!!

That is power! which is what we have at City Hall. Why because the citizens entrust us with that power. Us not you people with guns. People with guns should always be kept in their place. So the next time you take a 19 don't think about getting coffee before you clear your signal because one of us will be wacthing.

And now for you Nurse whatever, you also make me sick. I can count on two hands how many good police officers there are in HPD. Most of the good ones end up leaving because they can't stand working with lazy officers. Oh by the way if any of you dare please attempt to conduct a traffic stop on my vehicle, you will be on desk duty faster than when you failed your first GED exam!!!! I used to like cops growing up. I always thought they were the good guys until I came to Hialeah. What a disgrace!!! So many of you are so fat-How do you run after the bad guys? Learn to be true professionals like Lt.velasquez and you will get somewhere in the HPD.

Again I am not all powerful, but bewteen me and my friends we have more power than any of you with your little badges!!!

02-24-2007, 02:10 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]Keep on laughing! None of you thought Lt. Velasquez was going to get his rank back! Did you? That is power! I am not saying I have all that power, what I am saying is that the people with power listen to what I have to say. So all of you little police officers should be aware of that fact. By the way Mr. Churro when your buddy gets the thirty hours suspension I hope you feel better. Oh you think its a joke! Good for you, you probably thought Lt. Velasquez getting his rank back was also a joke too!!

That is power! which is what we have at City Hall. Why because the citizens entrust us with that power. Us not you people with guns. People with guns should always be kept in their place. So the next time you take a 19 don't think about getting coffee before you clear your signal because one of us will be wacthing.

And now for you Nurse whatever, you also make me sick. I can count on two hands how many good police officers there are in HPD. Most of the good ones end up leaving because they can't stand working with lazy officers. Oh by the way if any of you dare please attempt to conduct a traffic stop on my vehicle, you will be on desk duty faster than when you failed your first GED exam!!!! I used to like cops growing up. I always thought they were the good guys until I came to Hialeah. What a disgrace!!! So many of you are so fat-How do you run after the bad guys? Learn to be true professionals like Lt.velasquez and you will get somewhere in the HPD.

Again I am not all powerful, but bewteen me and my friends we have more power than any of you with your little badges!!!

Look you infested boil, do your worst! We don't care!