PDA

View Full Version : show love

02-22-2007, 11:49 PM
let's show love and let's all get along. Remember my brother together we conquer and divided we fall. :idea:

02-22-2007, 11:52 PM
The jokes are over!!! The first of many have fallen. When you go back to work Monday you will see one of your fellow officers will be soon getting formal disciplinary action for drinking coffee and not doing his job. But this is only the beginning! The castigation has just begun.

The idiot that qouted those FBI figures, those are only suggestions and are not the national standard, just look at the city of Miami!!!! As far as the spelling I don't have time to use spell check on you idiots!!! Actually I think you understand better with the bad writting. After all most of you have but barely a high school degree (Pre-FCAT). Most of you would not even have a high school degree if the FCAT would have been around!!!

Terror, no that is not what I am about. What I am about is for those of you that think that you can do what ever type of police work or lack of it you want must be stopped. Lets face it you do what you do for a paycheck, so get off your high horses! You are probably worst than politicians, at least they do not lie to themselves!!!

By the way ask your buddy how it feels to get a 20 hour suspension for drinking coffee and eating while not on a signal! The Cheif will probably only give him 10 hours even though I personally recommended 20 hours. It burns you that you must and will answer to me when and where I pelase!!! Get over it and do your jobs that is what you get paid to do. By the way tell those ignorant PBA Reps to walk litely during the meeting on tuesday if they do not want my personal attention to focus on them. By the way two of the reps are in our circle now!!!! and there is one that is going to fall fast and hard!!!
:twisted: :evil:

02-24-2007, 05:04 AM
Lazy and loving it :!:
Getting paid to do nothing but harass the citizens of the Banana Republic(2 citations a day).Ten more years and I'll get paid for sleeping in North Carolina away from you third world rejects.. :evil:

02-24-2007, 06:19 AM
Getting paid to do nothing but harass the citizens of the Banana Republic(2 citations a day).Ten more years and I'll get paid for sleeping in North Carolina away from you third world rejects.. :evil:

I will pray that in the 120 months; 3,650 days; 219,000 hours left of your tenure at Hialeah PD, you will be safe from harm and evil doers. He who harbors such loathing is a magnet for calamities!

02-25-2007, 11:12 PM

I will pray that in the 120 months; 3,650 days; 219,000 hours left of your tenure at Hialeah PD, you will be safe from harm and evil doers. He who harbors such loathing is a magnet for calamities!
You have to be kidding :!:
Look around at our fearless leaders.They couldn't find their asses with help.The only thing they are good for,is screwing the those under them so that they can look good to "Prozac".You are probably one of the DO-BOYs.Calamities are for the unprepared and the unsuspecting :lol:

02-26-2007, 12:33 AM

Look around at our fearless leaders.They couldn't find their asses with help.The only thing they are good for,is screwing the those under them so that they can look good to "Prozac".You are probably one of the DO-BOYs.Calamities are for the unprepared and the unsuspecting :lol:

You aren't worth retort!

02-27-2007, 03:20 AM

You aren't worth retort!

You left out the "the" in between worth and retort. :oops: