PDA

View Full Version : Susan Stanton Largo City Manager

02-21-2007, 11:39 PM
He/she took that annexation thing to heart......she/he has decided to annex his nads and go Britney on us..............Wow u go girl.....Largo City Manager Stanton has decided to become a woman......Oh yea and "Im Rick James *****"......get use to it hahahahahah

02-22-2007, 02:25 AM
I never thought anyone could make such a funny topic stupid..but you my friend succeeded..you need to put more thought in your topics, especially when they're handed to you!

02-22-2007, 11:03 AM
I guess you cant afford the operation guest3.......

02-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Lets put our self in the shoes of our brothers in blue. They have a City Manager that has gone public about getting his balls removed and we have a Sheriff that has gone public, many times, displaying no balls. Maybe they have the same doctor or they might be.........

Sheriff Stanton?

02-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Oh lord.........that was great. The analogy was perfect. Timely, accurate, concise.

What say the masses? We are on a sinking sink my friends. We have a sheriff who wants to selectively enforce both the laws, and departmental policies. A captain in IA who regularly was hands on with females in the hallways. A majority of command staff that has done nothing in their career other than follow a dog, run and say hut..hut..hut, or drive a boat and gawk at t-backs.

I have read recently where folks are calling for the "old-timers" to come forward and tell of misdeeds in the past. Here is my misdeed that I freely admit. I am ashamed to say.............I actually supported some of them in the past.

It is not the juicy tidbit you were looking for, I understand that. You folks call for a new sheriff. You will get one as soon as you grow the nads and stand for what is right. Not untill then.