PDA

View Full Version : Transgender

02-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Well, with the news of our favorite person, guess we have a new topic and can quit bashing each other. Instead of Ebeneezer Scrooge he'll be Stephaneezer Scre**d. LOL

02-21-2007, 07:50 PM
What are you talking about?

02-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Look in the St Pete communist times....Stanton is going to become a woman....he will transgender himself...I've seen the operation on Discovery...not for the faint of heart.
We always knew there wasa little something,well, "off" about Steve.
Now we know.

02-21-2007, 08:04 PM
Mr. MS Susan, Steve, I am so confused, but it sure explains a lot

02-21-2007, 08:53 PM
I can't believe this! The article had no mention of his poor wife. What does she think of this mess? Oh gosh, his poor family. Well, he puts Largo in the limelight again!

02-21-2007, 09:11 PM
When did Susan ever care about others; though the years he (I mean she )treated people like crapp so why do you expect anything different towards his family. Stanton is a terrible city manager and uses fear to run the city. Susan has chased a lot of good employees away and now the city will be stuck with him forever. I now know why he like hanging with the swat boys, :P

02-21-2007, 11:22 PM
hahahahhaahahahahaha Boy George is applying for chief job and George Michael wants the parks and rec job.......Guess being a total embarassment to family and city is not bad enough to effect his job give me a break Ms Mayor

02-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey Susan....Im Rick James ***** was a cool t shirt but I think some city employee can get out front of this a make million dollars

02-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Will he look like the guy on ugly betty who became a chic or will she just be fungly :?:

02-22-2007, 01:11 AM
Larghetto, the new San Francisco. :roll:

02-22-2007, 02:41 AM
Larghetto.....hehehehe....Does this mean she will move down to Lake Palms Drive?! Or Green Acres? (The true back drop for "Hee-Haw"). Good Grief!

02-22-2007, 03:10 AM
Why would you go on camera at a press conference before telling your own 13 year old son.

That is poor judgement. Enough of a poor judgement that council should consider his/her job very carefully.

What a disgrace.

02-22-2007, 05:41 AM
I would be embarrassed to tell anyone I was a city employee. And why would the Chief of Police and Fire Chief stand with him at the press conference. They need to grow some balls and stand up for what's morely right.

02-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Does Mr/Mrs Stanton use the Mens room or the Ladies room from now on???

02-22-2007, 10:57 AM
What the hell has doing my job well got to do with embarrassing our city and bringing unwanted and unneeded negative press..Every church and good christian in this city needs to remind the elected officials that they represent our city and he/she's do not represent the image we want to be known for.......Imagine what his poor family is going through right now...talk about being a selfish ahole

02-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Stanton has hit a new low. This IS the ultimate act of selfishness. He doesn't want to play the cards he's been dealt, obviously doesn't care about his wife or son, he's sticking Largo with the medical bill not to mention casting the city in a bad light, nationwide, now they want us to get sensitive training to deal with his weirdness (HAH! I'm not interested) and that idiot mayor is coming to his aid. This is NUTS (no pun intended).

02-22-2007, 02:02 PM
This city has become the laughing-stock of cities...way to go STANTON...

02-22-2007, 02:09 PM
I use to have a great deal of pride working for a City that drilled the value of PROFESSIONALISM into it's employee. The City Manager has crossed the line. His private life is no concern of the people of Largo or most important, the employee's that wear the City's uniform. If a employee makes an alligation, that you feel is unprofessional in the work place, then HR would be all over you. Stevie has made a circus out of the work place that has effected the jobs of many workers. WHERE IS HR.

02-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Steve/Susan is a self indulgent and selfish SOB. It was reported that his wife wasn't handeling it well???? Well no DUH!!!!! Being a middle school boy is a tough enough assingment when you're 13, but having to deal with your father's public bag of crap isn't fair. If you have been confused about gender since you were a boy than don't bring a poor kid into the mix. If you've waited this long to make a change than keep waiting until he's 18 and away at college so he doesn't have to deal with this at his school. Your're the parent grow up and stop thinking of yourself first!

02-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Someone PLEASE wake me up from this friggin' nightmare!!!

This city has become the laughing-stock of cities...way to go STANTON...

Man you've got that right. How much more $hit will the city have to deal with? Fire Stanton now and PAY whatever money is needed...it WILL be worth it.

02-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Steve/Susan is a self indulgent and selfish SOB. It was reported that his wife wasn't handeling it well???? Well no DUH!!!!! Being a middle school boy is a tough enough assingment when you're 13, but having to deal with your father's public bag of crap isn't fair. If you have been confused about gender since you were a boy than don't bring a poor kid into the mix. If you've waited this long to make a change than keep waiting until he's 18 and away at college so he doesn't have to deal with this at his school. Your're the parent grow up and stop thinking of yourself first!

Right on, from above quote -- what Susan Stanton did at a public hearing is bad enough but what he is doing to his family especially his son is unmentionable. How will a 13 year old boy be able to face his classmates and friends. I hope he is a strong willed individual and can take a lot and I mean a lot of criticism. I dought it though. Good luck guy hang tough.

02-22-2007, 10:45 PM
I think the reason he had the news conf was that someone was going to let the cat out of the bag 1st if he didn't. As far as the paper not commenting on his wife, well, its a family matter and he is the public figure here not his poor wife or is kid.

It's 2006, you dont have to slap him on the back and say good luck, but I was embarrassed as a police officer at some of the quotes I saw on the 6:00 news from this site.

I just wanted to say good luck to you guys, your department will do just fine. Besides, your the Police Department, probably the most visable of the departments that make up that city is not going to be effected by this. Once again, you dont have to support him, but the high school bashing should be kept to a minimum esp on a public site like this.

02-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Why would you go on camera at a press conference before telling your own 13 year old son.

That is poor judgement. Enough of a poor judgement that council should consider his/her job very carefully.

What a disgrace.

I don't even live in your state and I think this is a crying shame. I agree with you 100% that any person (he or she) that does not stop and consider how their own child would respond to such news is an insensitive, inconsiderate, and callous person. He/she states that he/she has been in counseling for years to deal with this yet he/she doesn't even give his OWN CHILD 30 minutes to digest the news he springs on your community. How can he lead a town with good sound jugement if he does not exercise the same within his own family? It also appears that you all are going to have to finace training/couseling for the many based on the needs of the miniscule minority.

02-23-2007, 01:51 AM
I'm a city of Largo employee and I hate it!!! What kind of leader is this? This guy is a clown and a joker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-23-2007, 03:40 AM
what do they do with it after its cut off?

02-23-2007, 04:51 AM
Thy dont cut it off thy split it in like 4 sections then fold them in creating.....well you get the picture

02-23-2007, 06:31 AM
WELCOME TO LARGAYTO !

02-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Susan... can we still get take-home cars?? :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

02-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Mayor/Commission Secretary
CITY OF LARGO

I have always considered Steve Stanton to be Largo’s biggest enemy; Wednesday his actions confirmed it. This man is not a leader. His actions prove he is a self centered fool. He has been lying to, dividing, belittling and manipulating the residents and employees of Largo for years. It’s sad to say but he has been successful at tearing this city apart due to the lack of backbone from the commission. A few months back you voted to increase the salary of the City Manager. I am in favor of the increase not because Stanton is worthy, but because I hope the increased salary would attract new candidates for the position. The time is now; Stanton should be relieved of his duties immediately. He and the Mayor are a disgrace to our community. I ask you to be responsible commissioners, stand up and do the right thing, and find us a City Manager that can restore the respect of Largo before it’s too late. I have faith the voters will take care of the Mayor at the next election.

Why do the employees need counseling? Why is it that they will be taking time away from their city responsibilities to talk to counselors? Why are you implying the city employees need help? It is Stanton's decision for sexual reassignment. He is the only one who needs counseling. I my outraged by the thought of Largos’ tax dollars paying for counselors so that Stanton and you the commission can deal with his decision. Stanton is the problem.

This is the same man who thinks the presents of a soldier wearing a uniform make people uncomfortable. Get a clue mayor, commissioners and Stanton, the presents of a man, wearing a dress, preparing for a sex change, and conducting city business makes people uncomfortable.

Given Stanton’s high profile position, he does not have the right to drag the residents and employees of Largo into his delusion. When given the position of leadership one must put self aside and serve the people. Not bring the people into your own personal nightmare then magnify it with national embarrassment. He is not a person of courage he is a self center coward. Stanton must go.

Beyond disgust in Largo,

SFC Christine Hughes

02-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Thy dont cut it off thy split it in like 4 sections then fold them in creating.....well you get the picture

Now that is disgusting!

02-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Look in the St Pete communist times....Stanton is going to become a woman....he will transgender himself...I've seen the operation on Discovery...not for the faint of heart.
We always knew there wasa little something,well, "off" about Steve.
Now we know.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's all there really is to say about this one!!! 28 I remember you describing what it was like to be inside your head....I think the chair would have tipped over if you were present at read-off when that one it the table!

02-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Largo could be the next South Beach with this type of activity...Too bad Steve has never met Chris Hansen which would be better press than what the City and staff are going thru now...

Good Luck with the schenanigans that are forthcoming with this topic....

02-24-2007, 04:55 AM
Help control the city of Largo population. Have your city manager spayed or neutered today :oops:

02-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Damn this is some funny shitzu! LOL :lol:

02-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Whoever posted that Bob Barker spayed or neuter comment is king. That is too good to be anonymous.

Darn funny guys, darn funny.

02-26-2007, 01:13 AM
We could take Susan's boys and put them on E Bay and pay for all the trouble he has caused his employess. Whoops I forgot, hey 28 do they recycle the boys or do they get chopped

02-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Do you mean Susan's peanuts????

02-26-2007, 11:51 PM
The Twins are history. Mr Happy gets split lengthwise and basically turned inside out - hopefully preserving the pudendal nerve so that there is still sensation. The outie becomes an innie.
The Twins have probably atrophied by now, anyway.

02-27-2007, 02:19 AM
I'm sorry for you guys and the reputation the City has gotten with Stanton's "Choice." However, what was the Chief thinking when you don't get much support as it is from the City Council and Mayor and he stands behind the guy in a press conference. It's clear the City Council wants him gone. Good luck with pay raises and expanding benefits in the foreseeable future.
Sorry guys that you had this happened to you. Keep your chin up, you could be working for "Easy Money" down south who thinks smoking pot is an "ethnic activity" and his officers shouldn't respond to "battery on specified officials" because the school should have the capability to handle it themselves.

02-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Is Steve( Suzie ) still going to remain married to his wife? If so, how is that going to work? Florida does not recognize same sex marriages. They would be the same sex, regardless of how one of them gets there. Would they change the laws to accomodate him/her?

One more thing, I believe he should be fired from his position. THe way I see it is if he can't make up his mind on what sex he should be, how the hell is he going to run a city? How will he decide where, and on what to spend the money?

02-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Well here's your chance to voice your opinion on this delicate matter. Big meeting tonight in commission chambers at 6pm. Many on the panel feel it is time for he/she to go. Adios!

02-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey I heard you guys are gonna change your patches to include a rainbow on them..any truth to that?

02-27-2007, 11:34 PM
yeah. You'll recognize it. It'll look like the one on the back of your Dad's car.

02-28-2007, 02:26 AM
I don't care if the city manager is a man or a woman, biologically at birth or otherwise, as long as they have the knowledge, skills and ability to do the job. Apparently from his evals over the years, he does.

To fire an employee because he is becoming a she is not job-related or tied to performance. Nor is it illegal and therefore will provide an excellent test case which will stand up legally, resulting in a big time payout which will also set legal precedent on pure discrimination.

For those for don't want to work for a transgendered person or have personal hangups about it, consider quitting this agency, moving out of town if it's so offensive. But ask yourselves this: when do you ever interact with the city manager anyway? Be honest. This isn't about you or your employment.

Let's get back to work and stop the 7th grade nastiness.

02-28-2007, 02:30 AM
I don't care if the city manager swings or bounces. Whatever. Providing Stanton can continue to do the job, to fire him is outright prejudice.

It ain't for me, but it's not about me. This is his business. Get off it.

02-28-2007, 02:36 AM
If all of you who are so "worried" about his son and wife would leave it alone, there would be no shame for them. It's the snide comments and whispers that may hurt his young son. Let them live in peace.

Hypercritical Christians, as usual. You go to church and then stone somebody. What harm has Stanton done to you? He and his wife will decide what works for them, or not. Isn't there plenty of drama around this cheatin' place without looking in someone else's bedroom?

Better check yourselves, brothers. Let's get back to law enforcement and leave the hate-mongering to First Baptist.

WWJD?

02-28-2007, 03:00 AM
Well the resolution just passed and in typical Largo fashion it was approved. They are gonna fire this poor guy over a sex change as if he doesnt have enough trouble. Here come the lawsuits!!!!!!!!

02-28-2007, 03:15 AM
They are gonna fire this poor guy over a sex change as if he doesnt have enough trouble.

He made his bed, let him lie in it. This is an ELECTIVE procedure. He brought this entire thing on himself.

I hear it was 4 to 1 in emails against the city manager.

It's not about progress, it's about morals and conviction. You have to realize many, many people will never accept (the sex change issue) it.

02-28-2007, 03:48 AM
So Stevie/Suzie...how's it feel to be f$^$d. 5-2, at least the Commission has balls. Now you know how your injustice has felt to others throughout the years....and no, you never did a good job. You just got by screwing people and throwing around that "little man syndrome" of yours or should I say little girl syndrome......Laughing my ass off!!!!!

And you're such an idiot. Who do you think leaked the "Exclusive" to the St. Pete Times?

02-28-2007, 05:06 AM
THE MAYOR NEEDS TO GO. I LOVE HOW THEY SAID THEY HAD A PLAN, TELL US WHAT THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHEN THEY WANTED TO KNOW IT. AS TO THE COMMENT ABOUT IT COASTING THE CITY MONEY. DOES STANTON NOT HAVE CITY HEALTH COVERAGE? I LOVED WHEN SHE SAID THAT IT IS THE CITIZENS FALULT FOR THINGS NOT BE NORMAL AROUND THE CITY SINCE TUESDAY. MRS. MAYOR YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE YOU ARE THERE FOR THEM. NOT YOUR OWN AGENDA.

02-28-2007, 01:22 PM
I am tired of hearing how great of city manager he was, he was lousy, He destroyed a lot of careers and he cared for no one but himself. I thought he was a terrible man and now he just a terrrible ugly woman. :D

02-28-2007, 02:09 PM
"City of Progress", indeed!

Let's have a big popularity contest and see who gets to keep their job. If it's good for the city manager, it ought to be good for you, too. Is that how they do it in Largo?

Let's invite the hang-em high Baptists to come throw stones and invite hateful people with nothing better to do than gossip about something Stanton wanted to keep private, but the St Petersburg Times thought different and outed him.

What's the message it sends? Better to be fraudulent and pretend to be straight than to act on your convictions? That's how they like it in Largo: fake.

02-28-2007, 02:39 PM
Uh, how was he to keep this private??? Hello, Mc Fly? He was going to be a woman and everyone would know. Would he just come to work in a dress and think no one would notice?

How about when he got a boob job and wore high heels? That's pretty public.

I'm PROUD of Largo! I'd rather be known for our high morals than our acceptance of sexual perversion.

02-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Who remembers about 3 years ago when all of the sensitivty training was mandated for everybody? What was it Suzie said? The city owns your mouth 24/7 and you could be reprimanded for what you did or said even when you were not even on the city's time? The Queen of Hearts said "Off with their heads!". No pun intended.

Now as far as with transgendered manginas...after a night of man love does a man made vagina turn itself inside out like pulling your arm out of your jacket sleeve? Damn I wish I could turn my brain off.

02-28-2007, 11:08 PM
What's perverted is your deep interest in another person's sexuality...someone with whom I presume you are not intimately involved.

Let's let God be God and mind our own business. Whether Stanton is a man or woman is a personal choice that does not impact the city employees who work there.

03-01-2007, 03:18 AM
Let us not forget from whence Susan came. He/she was the son, protege of the infamous and hideous former city manager Stephen "Bonzo" Bonzcek. Ah yes. Largo was going to do it right, bringing in the man from the Detroit area, gonna bring the city into the 20th century. Yeah, right. The father left the son behind, who now wants to be the doting daughter. We can only imagine what comes next!

03-02-2007, 02:24 AM
St Pete Police can ship you Goliath Davis, the former police chief at SPPD who ruined the police department before shipping out and becoming an infamous deputy mayor. He is yearning for a top dog position in city government, and afterall, doesn't his sister work there already?

03-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Kuta****off -
God, That was funny.

03-06-2007, 03:29 AM
Oh? You wouldn't like to have your city represented by openminded

What the hell has doing my job well got to do with embarrassing our city and bringing unwanted and unneeded negative press..Every church and good christian in this city needs to remind the elected officials that they represent our city and he/she's do not represent the image we want to be known for.......Imagine what his poor family is going through right now...talk about being a selfish ahole
Oh? You wouldn't like to have your city represented as being open-minded, non bigoted? What I'm seeing here are a lot of citizens, officers who are very judgmental and don't know any of the facts about Mr. Stanton or the treatment of people who support him.

1, He was outed well before he was to go public. The media or a medical facility is to blame for that.

2. Transsexual people have no choices in how they're born. Watch a film called Trans America.

3. In his case a fetus brain developed as a female. Something went haywire and it is no one's fault. He has the mind of a woman and the body of a male. How would you like to live as a person you are not? It doesn't matter if you like him or not. Personally I've never been impressed by him. He had to go through years of therapy to get as far as he has. Hormones, hair removal.

4, Some babies are born with both male and female genitalia. What would you do if it happened to you or your child? Would you risk guessing what gender they are or wait to see what gender their brains are? You may know by age 8 or so by who they befriend, mannerisms and choices of toys, activities, clothes.

5. It is not wrong for macho cops to be accepting of all people. Admittedly it is unusual. Men have fear of anything like this.

Hopefully you don't put Largo on the map as being anti anyone although clearly they are since you represent the Cfy of Largo.

Yes, for the next year he must use the ladies bathroom, dress as a woman but why does it matter to you? If you are that afraid of your masculinity you're to be pitied.

03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
No, for the next year, he still uses the mens restroom. By state requirement, he will not be able to use the woman's restroom until he has the operation. Now how are the "men" supposed to feel about that?

And I'm not a man.

03-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Do you think for a minute your mayor is straight? Open your eyes and if you're blind open your ears.

hahahahhaahahahahaha Boy George is applying for chief job and George Michael wants the parks and rec job.......Guess being a total embarassment to family and city is not bad enough to effect his job give me a break Ms Mayor

03-07-2007, 07:48 AM
At least you know they are the cards he was dealt.

Unless you guys have the best insurance going it won't cover his surgery. If it does then you should know it is a true medical issue.

He's been in therapy with his wife and odds are they will remain the best of friends. The only way a sexual marriage would work is if she were bi-sexual. However thay can still remain married. No one has dreamed up that law yet.
On the child I agree it has to be the hardest thing for all involved.

Stanton has hit a new low. This IS the ultimate act of selfishness. He doesn't want to play the cards he's been dealt, obviously doesn't care about his wife or son, he's sticking Largo with the medical bill not to mention casting the city in a bad light, nationwide, now they want us to get sensitive training to deal with his weirdness (HAH! I'm not interested) and that idiot mayor is coming to his aid. This is NUTS (no pun intended).

03-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Well, If he is working there they'll have to set up a gender nuetral bathroom. During the next year he nust live 100% as a woman. There are laws to cover him also. He can and will arrive with a medical need for not using the men's bathroom. I'd have assume he'd spoken with your mayor in private about this.

I think it will be a lot easier for women to handle this than men for the most part.

Since your bathrrom has all stalls do you have a problem with him using the women's bathroom. Mentally he is a woman.

No, for the next year, he still uses the mens restroom. By state requirement, he will not be able to use the woman's restroom until he has the operation. Now how are the "men" supposed to feel about that?

And I'm not a man.

03-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I guess you didn't know there was already a unisex bathroom?

<Stanton attended meetings and took his usual 6-mile run at noon, changing clothes in a unisex restroom instead of the men’s locker room.>>

And I'm not a man.

03-09-2007, 01:04 AM
FYI - ladies/mens restrooms were "reassigned" the day after his outing to "family" restrooms...

03-09-2007, 03:50 AM
Im not sure what to say, but how can the city employes ever deal with a man / women wearing a dress and heals walking down the hall toward them and maybe some day taking a shower or going to the bathroom with this person. Where does this end! The only people that are a minority today are white men. Maybe Steve could use that angle or could he ? she. Does anyone wonder why the MAYOR / LEEEEEEEZZY thinks this is OK. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG! I wouldn"t want to be Atty Zimmet now.

03-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Where is the unisex bathroom? Each time after his run he goes into the gym to complete the workout. Then he leaves the gym thru the locker room/bathroom doors....The men's locker room...

I don't think that one is unisex.

03-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Probably checking out the future dating pool

03-13-2007, 02:19 AM
I don't know of a house in this city that doesn't have unisex bathrooms.
You do. I do. We all have unisex bathrooms.

A small room with a toilet and a lock. Voila: a unisex bathroom. Used by your wife, husband, male and female children. Just lock the door.

Idiots! The solution is simple. Don't make it difficult unless you just need the drama.

03-18-2007, 05:21 AM
El Gato Es Blanco!

03-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Probably checking out the future dating pool

ha ha ha that's good

03-21-2007, 10:33 PM
I picked up a national news magazine ( I think it was Newsweek ) in the DRs office and there was an article on Stanton. In it, he (she) said that running made his breasts hurt - so he got a sports bra. The mayor was apparently giving him fashion tips. You couldn't make this stuff up.

03-22-2007, 12:15 AM
people have seen him out running with shorts and sports bra.

05-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Seems like a lot of folks seem to accept this as all somewhat routine, and even "legitimate". Well, it's not. When he gets his weewee cut off, he'll still be a man ..... just a man without a weewee, and probably with some crude sort of folds of skin supposed to vaguely resemble a vagina but which is entirely nonfunctional. There's no such thing as "gender reassignment". If you cut a man's pecker off, he's then a man without a pecker. I refuse to have all this shoved down my throat as if it's legitimate and I'm supposed to accept it and embrace it. What's next, are we supposed to accept child molesters and their "alternative lifestyle"? No! A pervert is a pervert is a pervert, and I don't accept, let alone embrace, someone trying to fundamentally alter the God-given nature of things.

I'm proud of the City Commission, although I wish they'd had the honesty to say they don't want a sicko pervert, rather than the wishy-washy reasons they offered.

05-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Maybe if you ask nicely you can collect it after surgery and keep it in a jar on your desk. Get a life. What the hell do you care?

I'm not a doctor but I can read (try it). There are people who are t******, wired for both male and female.

Leave her alone. Unless you plan on dating Suzie, what they hell do you care what she's sportin beneath her girdle.

Oh wait we do agree on one thing. The commishes looked like punks trying to justify the firing for other reasons.

05-19-2007, 03:56 AM
He/she/it (he) can do whatever he wants, but it becomes my business when he tries to foist it on me and everyone else, and we're expected to think it's just dandy, and risk being branded "homophobes" or whatever if we have the temerity to not unquestioningly accept it as just another "alternative lifestyle" or some such happy horseshit. The City Commission should have had the intestinal fortitude to say they don't want a sideshow freak pervert running the city, just like I don't. If you just blindly accept this crap as just another "alternative" lifestyle, there's no end to it. Some people like to bugger little boys in the butt. So ...... what's wrong with that? It's just another "alternative lifestyle" that we'd better be prepared to accept, lest we offend someone. Well, f*ck all of them! This crap has to stop somewhere. Stanton should be treated like the pariah that he is.

05-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Stanton didn't foist a @#$%$$ thing on you. If you don't know the difference between a person asking to be judged by their job performance and some one sexually assaulting a child, you are a sad case.

Most straight guys don't give a damn about this. The don't go on lengthy rants, calling people perverts and using the word bugger.

Me thinks you doth protest to much. Little insecure in your manhood?

I don't see Stanton on here trying to persuade you one way or the other. Why are you shoving your beliefs down our throats?

Live and let live. God can sort it all out without you.

05-22-2007, 03:53 AM
I'm just glad the sideshow freak is gone. Sarasota can play games with political correctness, which now apparently dictates that we enthusiastically embrace whatever twisted perversion someone decides to indulge, but I'm glad not to have to take my marching orders from the Toxic Avenger .... a/k/a Man Without a ****. That twisted soul can go elsewhere.

05-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Guest--whoever you are...you are unwelcomed here. This is for LPD.
You are adding nothing of value. Go spam the Times with your observations.
Go.

05-22-2007, 09:38 PM
You idiot, I AM with LPD! Sounds like maybe YOU ought to go to Sarasota, or maybe Key West or somewhere.

05-23-2007, 03:58 AM
I have to agree with Guest. I sure wouldn't want to work for a man who got his penis cut off and goes around in a dress!

05-23-2007, 04:53 AM
Get some counseling for your obsession with another man's joint.
I don't care what a person is, calls themselves, identifies.
I just want to kow someone knows there job.
Keep your bigotry off the job.

05-23-2007, 05:34 AM
LPDX2, please go take some remedial English!

05-25-2007, 03:57 AM
LPDX2: Blow me.

05-25-2007, 05:19 AM
Why would a straight guy ask another dude to blow him?

AAhhhhhhhh. Now I see. That's why you rant against Stanton and gays.

Dealing with a bit of internal conflict are you?

Well, I just assume the biggest raving homophobe is a raging queen.

Enjoy your tiara.

05-25-2007, 11:30 PM
WTF, your "logic" is facile but cute.

Get a life, loser.