PDA

View Full Version : Calle Ocho

02-21-2007, 05:51 AM
Fellow Officers, it is obvious that the FOP can not support or encourage us to botcott an event due to legal reasons. However, we are the FOP. It is with great pleasure that I say to all that we the Elite Officers of the Miami Police Department are going to stand together and take a firm stand to prove a point. Ladies and gentelmen of the Miami Police department, if by the end of this month we are without a contract, WE MUST boycott Calle Ocho...FACT: Several fellow police agencies have DECLINED the opportunity to sign up their officers for Calle Ocho. They plain out said, "We want to support you (The City Of Miami Police Officers) in your fight for a cantract, so we will not work Calle Ocho, if you boycott it." WOW, what a strong message that will send Diaz.... We will not only show that we are strong, but it will show that our neighboring agencies support us and are willing to lose money, to support us. We must unite and do something that will make a difference. We will call this event "Operation Difference at Ocho." Let's get the word out and a special thanks to those agencies showing us their support....

Miami Police Officer

02-21-2007, 12:25 PM
All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up. I am so happy that the injustice!! that was done to Lt. Velasquez has finally been corrected. Such an honorable man has had to endure much. Finally the leadership that is demonstrated in Sector 4 will be put to the test around the entire city. For all of you that did not take me seriously, now you see my power! There is a price for loyalty or lack there of! The Hialeah Police Department will soon have renew integrity and leadership that it has lacked at the higher ranks for a while now. I have total faith that the honorable Lt. Velasquez will help clean up palm Ave with his leadership.

I have put together a special task force headed by myself and some officers handpicked by Lt. Velasquez to take care of this pan-handling problem that all of you lazy cops are unwilling to do.

God it is good to be king. Many people told me that this promotion could not happen, but through hard work anything is possible. Now that I have a partner in the force like Lt. Velasquez those of you that have posted negative comments about the great city of hialeah are in for a treat. The court orders, yes I said court orders you idiots, for the IP adresses of those of you that have made negative comments on this website should be in within a week and then please, there will be no hole small enough for you cowards to hide in. There will be discipline for all of you! I suggest you beg for mercy now because next week I will personally recommend to have the full power of the city come down on all you trash talking individuals!!!

Also the IA unit is now on what we like to call proactive mode!!! Let me see you drinking coffee not on a signal, you will be sent 05 in a heart beat! Last night IA began to monitor you trouble makers. I am giving you warning because you clowns can not stay out of trouble even when you have been formally wanrned. Just remember as you sit in front of the Mayor for your punishment I will be there in his office and you will not be smilling!!!! No more warnings from me, my battle has been won and the next step will be enforcement action. So please smile for the camera and your worksheets better fit the Tel-Trak readout!!!!

02-28-2007, 05:29 AM
All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up. I am so happy that the injustice!! that was done to Lt. Velasquez has finally been corrected. Such an honorable man has had to endure much. Finally the leadership that is demonstrated in Sector 4 will be put to the test around the entire city. For all of you that did not take me seriously, now you see my power! There is a price for loyalty or lack there of! The Hialeah Police Department will soon have renew integrity and leadership that it has lacked at the higher ranks for a while now. I have total faith that the honorable Lt. Velasquez will help clean up palm Ave with his leadership.

I have put together a special task force headed by myself and some officers handpicked by Lt. Velasquez to take care of this pan-handling problem that all of you lazy cops are unwilling to do.

God it is good to be king. Many people told me that this promotion could not happen, but through hard work anything is possible. Now that I have a partner in the force like Lt. Velasquez those of you that have posted negative comments about the great city of hialeah are in for a treat. The adrecourt orders, yes I said court orders you idiots, for the IP sses of those of you that have made negative comments on this website should be in within a week and then please, there will be no hole small enough for you cowards to hide in. There will be discipline for all of you! I suggest you beg for mercy now because next week I will personally recommend to have the full power of the city come down on all you trash talking individuals!!!

Also the IA unit is now on what we like to call proactive mode!!! Let me see you drinking coffee not on a signal, you will be sent 05 in a heart beat! Last night IA began to monitor you trouble makers. I am giving you warning because you clowns can not stay out of trouble even when you have been formally wanrned. Just remember as you sit in front of the Mayor for your punishment I will be there in his office and you will not be smilling!!!! No more warnings from me, my battle has been won and the next step will be enforcement action. So please smile for the camera and your worksheets better fit the Tel-Trak readout!!!!

ok loooser some and get me!

03-02-2007, 12:04 AM
thats what I thught!

LAAAAUUUUUUUUZER