PDA

View Full Version : Looks like someone had a visit?

02-20-2007, 12:57 AM
It looks like Jonesborough recently paid a visit to a certain Sgt's home on a DV call recently. I wonder why he did get any trouble for that??? I that's right, we all know that answer.... it's not funny but that how that works.... :roll:

02-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Is it a suprise? He's the very one that an an order of protection served on him, but wasn't even required to turn in his pistol. And that order is public record too...who can quote the GO on that one?

02-26-2007, 10:01 PM
It was my understanding the P.D. was not the responding agency, but the sheriff's dept. Why did they not do anything? In fact his residence is in the county!

02-27-2007, 05:35 PM
It was my understanding the P.D. was not the responding agency, but the sheriff's dept. Why did they not do anything? In fact his residence is in the county!

Why didn't they do anything???? because he's the sheriff's son. You'd think that he would have done something to try to make it look like he wasn't covering for him, but the sheriff and his chief are very blatant in their favoritism.

03-01-2007, 12:53 AM
If I was the one who would have responded he would have went to jail know matter who he is or related to.

The Shadow
03-01-2007, 12:54 PM
I seriously doubt that he would have even been booked, or that the arresting officer would have made it another month on the job. They would have found something to hang on him.

If I was the one who would have responded he would have went to jail know matter who he is or related to.

03-08-2007, 05:13 PM
From, all accounts, JBO intially responded to the call and let him leave before the county got there, and then who showed from the county? why his father in law of course. No wonder nothing was done about it.

03-09-2007, 01:55 AM
If it was his father in law, wouldn't he want a person to go to jail if it was justified (assault against his own daughter)?

03-09-2007, 12:27 PM
You would think, but didn't he sit on his promotion board right after he was made a captain? it could be a matter of covering his on hinney

If it was his father in law, wouldn't he want a person to go to jail if it was justified (assault against his own daughter)?

03-09-2007, 12:28 PM
You would think, but didn't he sit on his promotion board right after he was made a captain? it could be a matter of covering his on hinney