PDA

View Full Version : Interested in PPPD

02-19-2007, 06:57 AM
I am interested in employment with PPPD, but I know nothing about the agency. I have heard good things from a few people.

How is morale? How is advancement? Good details?

I asked about a ride a long, but was told that happens during the hiring process. Is there a regular ride a long program for those of us who want to see the department??

Thanks

02-20-2007, 12:10 AM
This is the worst place on earth to ask about another agency. You will get nothing but bashings and lies.

I will say this..I have worked there for several years and I love it. The agency has been very good to me and I am extremely happy there. Contact Officer McBride if you are interested and come and meet us.

Ignore what is about to happen to this thread....

02-22-2007, 01:07 AM
Thanks, I have asked around and hear good things. I see what you mean about these forums. Seems to be a place for the bottom feeders to ***** and moan. Sometimes people don't know how good they have it.

02-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Go to the S O. Your gonna be there sooner or later. The future says there will be no PPPD. Think Taxes.

04-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks, I have asked around and hear good things. I see what you mean about these forums. Seems to be a place for the bottom feeders to ***** and moan. Sometimes people don't know how good they have it.

YOU'LL FIND OUT :twisted:

04-04-2007, 12:46 AM
"Statues" ?? Are you kidding me? You are an idiot. PPPD if fine and most of their "untrained" officers are never at work as they are all over FL getting some of the most advanced training around! I know for a fact as a whole bunch of them taught my academy class last year. They were all very knowledgable and exception instructors. And that was not just my opinion, but that of the whole class! If you grow up and make it there, you might just eat your own words.

Do not come here or listen to the st pete times. I am at St. Pete, and I can tell you first hand, I should have waited for PPPD!

04-04-2007, 01:58 AM
then come here ~ we need more assholes like you.... you may as well join the group!!!!!