PDA

View Full Version : Pcso hiring

02-16-2007, 02:57 AM
Come apply we are in need of good applicants..............................

02-19-2007, 06:46 AM
app turned in

02-19-2007, 01:50 PM
me 2, if the city doesn't approve the take-home car plan...

02-19-2007, 03:19 PM
I know its been said, talked about, debated around here for years. But, it is only a matter of time before Largo is swooped up into the County's law enforcement fold. Local politicians will soon realize that all the money and constant bickering is just not worth the trouble. County wide take home cars in this city? Never! Fair and impartial treatment of officers? Just a dream. Management is constantly changing operations. Why fix things that aren't broke? It's like rearranging the deck furniture on the Titantic.

02-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Why don't you go an take a look at the PCSO Board.....They have just as much bickering and gripes as there is here. And my guess is, that if you are thinking of leaving Largo because of too many complaints, you'll be the same way over there. It's always the same people here whining and complaining, the rest of us suck it up and do the job we love. I didn't become a cop to get a take home car, if that were the case I would have become a used car salesman. Largo has just as much, dare I say, better equipment than PCSO. We have a dictation service so that we can spend less time working on reports and more time working the streets. So, if your thinking of leaving, then leave, your are the weakest link in our chain and we'll be better off without you. Go on over to the good ol' boy network....if you think a** kissing and favoritism is bad here, you haven't seen anything yet.

02-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Cant wait to get you guys, you will love it over here. Everyone who has left can not believe the difference. The efficiency of the technology we use is amazing.

02-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Don't be fooled that going green is the way to go. As a matter of fact, take a good look at what they are hiring. Largo lost two (QQ and BS) the rest were a blessing to move on. For gods sake they are hiring everyones rejects. Of course they are coming to us to get some good cops.

02-22-2007, 02:18 AM
I love working at Largo and the city manager is great, She and mean he whatever

02-22-2007, 02:46 AM
City of Progress? Yeah, uh, sure. Good going Mr. City Manager (or is that Ms.?) I guess this will make for great debate for your next sensitivity training seminar. Stay off those pills, but stay with the therapy!

02-22-2007, 02:47 AM
Thats funny niether officer above has anything nice to say about LPD...wonder why?

02-22-2007, 09:20 PM
DEEZ NUTZ IS OBVIOUSLY NOT BS OR QQ. YOU ARE PROBALLY ONE THAT WE ARE PROUD HAS MOVED ON WITH THEIR CAREER ELSEWHERE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ WELL AND HAS MOST LIKELY CONTRIBUTED TO YOU MOVING ON. NO ONE ASKED IF THEY LIKED IT HERE. THE COMMENT WAS SIMPLY THEY WERE THE ONLY TWO GOOD COPS THAT LEFT WE REGRETTED TO SEE LEAVE. PLEASE DON'T TRY THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX, LEAVE THAT SORT OF THINKING TO US..