PDA

View Full Version : Retirement

02-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Congrats to Major Michael Page. He has decided to retire and enjoy life outside the confines of the jail. His last day is March 2, 2007. Best of luck, sir. :D

02-15-2007, 11:31 PM
it's about time and no congatulatios, but good riddance. what is your scandal, makes no sense going out on top before ir was planned, What are you running from?

02-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Who could have made this announcement so soon?, it must /might be someone with an inside/outside chance of taking his place. All Hail Major E.W. (God wouldn't that be a joke) Who will be the new 1st Lady in Detention?

02-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Hey Hey Hey
GOODBYE!!!!!!!

Take old Bob with you Page, and Wonder-Boy too!!!

02-16-2007, 12:51 AM
i wish they would all leave. they have no leo knowledge , so they should not be there.

02-16-2007, 12:55 AM
FINALLY! It won't be long before Pasco will be a descent place to work and live. Just a few more corrupt ones to go.

02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
FINALLY! It won't be long before Pasco will be a descent place to work and live. Just a few more corrupt ones to go.

Corrupt?

02-17-2007, 05:11 AM
This really makes no sense, this guy has been in the drop and has said all along that he was going to stay through the next election. So Sheriff why don't you tell us all what is really up with this decicion. Why doesn't he want to stay and help you get re-elected any more? Did he lose faith in you or you in him? What is the real story? in the last few months a Colonel, a Captain, and now a Major. It seems that the walls are beginning to come doewn around you.

02-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Isnt he retiring so his old lady can take the HR job since Correly left?

02-17-2007, 11:40 PM
All the speculating yo-yos in here make me laugh. Why not just ask the man how he plans on enjoying his retirement?

02-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Sorry Captain!

02-18-2007, 04:19 AM
Why not just ask the man how he plans on enjoying his retirement?

I would if he ever came down from the ivory tower :lol:

02-18-2007, 04:08 PM
BITE ME, He couldn't care less about us working slobs. I would bet there are more like me than like you that are glad to see him go and are left only to wonder which clown will be put in his position. All I can say to him is don't let the door hit you in the a$$ this place was better before you got here and maybe we can get somebody that gives a shizzit, but the person to make that decision is the same one that brought you in the first place and take the F.C.C.D with you I am sick of this do nothing organization that you brought here and pressure so many to join. (watch the membership numbers fall)

02-18-2007, 05:31 PM
Many COs and LEOs share the setiment that it will be better off without these individuals and I am one who agrees. Having been stepped on by Maj. Page and Cpt. Head and a certain Lt. for no reason other than for not being in their little circle of do boys and for at the time of having a spinless Sgt. Oh well, I know it has happened to many others in their path. Boils down to who you know and who you blxx. It is sickening to see how many COs and LEOs who have turned their backs on their marriages, family and friends just to belong to the circle of politics that continually compromise their dignity, integrity, morality. As for HR-- they have run off a few and replaced them with key family members and gossiping hen peckers. Corley leaves a path of destruction that he created-- one of the good old boys. Just get the job done! :roll:

02-19-2007, 02:03 PM
I would like to see a poll from the detention side as to how many are glad to see Page go and how many will miss him and please be honest and only vote once ( I know how some people with rank are they would stuff the ballot in a forum where they can not be detected) I'll open with ADIOS!!!

02-19-2007, 02:09 PM
What I find particularly funny is how many detention employees can't recognize the Major of our bureau. Becuase he only leaves the ivory tower to go out the front door. Good riddance. And personally i hope the next Captain is somone who has actually worked in our jails. Like a few long time Lt's.

02-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Good bye and don't come back... as for the last post don't overlook the fact that our older Lt.s have been nothing but yes men/women to the Major and Captains. afraid to make waves up above and quick to want to take action against a deputy for the smallest reason and I say that with alot of experience as I am one of your senior deputies most of the Lts. now were Lt.s under Cannon. they are self serving and all about themselves

02-19-2007, 10:09 PM
SEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAA and Make Kathy Brown the new Major and make a change at Captain E.B. can go back to his boys and put Amelia Hoolan in his place she is one of the senior members of the entire agency and will play no favors, she understands her position and deserves the opportunity

02-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Please tell me that it isn't true that his wife could be coming here to run H/R she just got demoted in her present job at D.O.C. I am begging you Sheriff White donot bring this lady in here. back to the poll...thumbs down on Major Page, the Sheriff should accept his resignation immediately. Who's going to host the retirement party F.C.C.D. or Keefe commissary and find another venue besides the FOP Lodge

02-20-2007, 05:18 AM
Hit the road Jack and don'tcha come back no more, no more, no more, no more... hit the roadf Jack and don'tcha come back no more.

02-20-2007, 05:43 AM
If his reason for leaving is as he says, then that would mean that his last official act before announcing his retirement would be screwing Mary Happel out of a chance to be Admin. secretary. This is not a slam against Diane she will do well, but Mary deserved it more and has been loyal to Page and the bureau for along time. I have never known a nicer LADY.

02-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Get your facts straight - the Major's (whoever he is) new secretary is Darlene -- NOT Diane. It wasn't just the Major who interviewed and personally -- Darlene IS the best candidate for the job.

02-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Perhaps if Mike hadn't been in such a hurry to select a new secretary, he would have picked Mary. She certainly got a raw deal.

02-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Really, I haven't seen Darlene working in Detention Admin. before, Other than another Darlene from the previous Admin. So chill the f#*k out it was a misprint on the name.whereas Mary has been serving in the detention Admin Offices for how long now? HMMM!!! that's what I thought Darlene is a Good Lady. And whether you believe it or not, the Majors reccomendation goes a very long way in who becomes the Bureau secretary under the Bureau Commander.

02-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Just another example of his I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ATTITUDE he wouldn't go out of his way to do anything for anybody unless he somehow benifited from it. Civilian2 this isn't about Darlene she is truly a good lady. This is about Page, and now I'm hearing that his wife could possibly take over in H/R God help us. Sheriff why don't you just wash your hands of these people?

02-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Mary may be a nice lady, too bad she is the mother of a murderer.

02-21-2007, 02:07 AM
GUEST I MUS SAY THAT IS UNCALLED FOR AND LOW BLOW AND IF THAT BE THE CASE THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED. TIS SUBJECT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT AND NOR DOES MARY. IF YOU RESPECT ANYONE IT SHOULD BE MARY AND SHE IS A GREAT PERSON AND SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT! KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF!

02-21-2007, 07:02 AM
guest you are a low life scumbag for that comment if I ever learn your Identity I will disclose it on these pages for all to see. That was totally uncalled for and you suck!!!!

02-21-2007, 07:11 AM
Sounds exactly like something Page would say. He probably read other posts,got mad, and fired off something hateful, I hope Mary never reads this site as this would really hurt her. good riddance to bad rubbish.

02-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Bravo Jacobs, just be careful putting your name out here, we all know who you are and you don't need any retribution for doing/saying what is right. The coward who would post such hateful words is also probably somone that is well known and I believe in time they will slip up and be found out, I believe in kharma and what comes around goes around,maybe not today or tomorrow, but it will come back around

02-22-2007, 01:17 AM
IF THERE IS RETRIBUTION ON THIS ONE THEN I GLADLY TAKE IT!

02-23-2007, 05:33 AM
I wonder what Hennessey thinks about Page retiring after Page forced him to retire? He was a good man and deserved better than that.

02-23-2007, 04:17 PM
to comment on the poll about stay or go - GO!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!

02-23-2007, 04:17 PM
to comment on the poll about stay or go - GO!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!

02-24-2007, 10:06 AM
I would bet Page had something over on Hennessey, he was too smart to go out like that, I was real surprized to see him go. Maybe he should tell someone

02-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Who cares about Hennessey?, Who cares about Page? who gives a damn about who replaces him? This Sheriff has to go and he can take Head and Beckman with him. It is time for a change did any body get ahold of Jeb yet?

02-24-2007, 12:21 PM
I concur beckman needs to go

02-25-2007, 01:51 AM
The only Darlene in the Detention Bureau was the past Major Darlene Greene. Let's check out some of Pages lunch dates. No, it wasn't with any Darlene, but, perhaps there were many, many lunches with another secretary with the name of Diane. How many times did she get rides to the Post Office? Does that mean she had male in her box? No, that wasn't a typo!

02-25-2007, 02:34 PM
:D Well remember the Jail was a big supporter of Sheriff Bob and we all wanted him and we got what we wanted. I dont feel sorry for us. All the best. If you dont like it leave............................ Dont cry in your soup.
Remember the next time you support someone . Dont support anyone who worked at PCSO before they all say the same thing. Just ask them why didn't they help before.? Instead they just followed orders, or they clean their nails when you talk to them and their false smile......

02-25-2007, 02:35 PM
hey kids only one week left, the end is very close. I hope that this is one of those farewells that is permanent and never heard from again, and I hope that whoever is named/assigned to replace him doesn't follow in his path, or his leadership style (because there wasn't any) He is a BULLY that uses his rank and authority to push people around and the only ones that will say anything positive about him are the Arse kissers that have progressed under his rule. I am fortunate and have flown under the radar since he has been here, but have seen his wrath to others that for any reason fall out of grace, "FIRE THEM ALL AND LET THEM FIGHT TO KEEP THEIR JOBS" I have actually heard this repeated by the PIG Sgt. to Wolschon as a quote from Page. ENOUGH SAID

02-25-2007, 03:26 PM
I think its pretty unanimous that everyone figures Head will be made the next Major. The real question is Who will be the next Captain? I believe we have many qualified long time Lt's (Brown, Bailey, Ferrantelli, Kobel). Except a few of them have been known to follow along and not make waves, whereas a few have already run the NPR jail great. As for Major page leaving--Good Riddance, he never left the Ivory tower anyway--except to go to Lunch, home or an occasional meeting.

02-25-2007, 07:58 PM
O.K. let's look back The best Major Corrections has had in the last 20 years was Dan Noda, most of you weren't even here when Dan retired, after that we were crucified by Helmet Head Greene and her 50's style boufont hair, she was a Man-Hater, Ortiz was a nice guy, he never hurt anybody and wasn't there long enough to hurt anyone so he gets a pass, then there was some GRAY-HAIRED GUY that looked like PHIL DONAHUE, this guy (VESLOCK) was completely lost and had no idea what to do. Then comes Page he seems to hate every body except for his inner circle and even that changes,(ask Hennessey and Jacobs) if they were treated fairly for the wrongdoing of a coward Sgt. that created a problem and let it fester and then sneaked out the door laughing over her shoulder and leaving everybody else to clean-up. It is no secret that the day Page leaves I'll buy the 1st round and maybe the 2nd & 3rd but lets be careful what we wish for when we consider the next Captain, these long time Lieutenants have all just rode the wave and followed along NONE of them would be any different than what is already there, keep in mind they are now UPPER COMMAND staff and they don't seem able to seperate loyalty to the sheriff to do the right thing. ( the only one that did have that ability was Cyndee Kingsley/Gause) Most of the Lt.s today were Lt.s under Sheriff Cannon nothing got better when White came in, most think it got worse, at least the others tried to get us what we needed in the budget, not this guy has admittedly low-balled the commission for years
remember this at the election polls in 2008 and vote for ABE... Any Body Else

02-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that heard the quote "Fire them all, & let them fight to keep their jobs" that was at a Pig Sgt. Squad Meeting in the control room by the loading dock. I have never repeated that story because I knew it wouldn't sit well, now that it is out there I will confirm it. obviously I can't leave my name but I have been around here for awhile and I have no reason to lie about it.

02-25-2007, 09:13 PM
The only Darlene in the Detention Bureau was the past Major Darlene Greene. Let's check out some of Pages lunch dates. No, it wasn't with any Darlene, but, perhaps there were many, many lunches with another secretary with the name of Diane. How many times did she get rides to the Post Office? Does that mean she had male in her box? No, that wasn't a typo!

Does Gail know or even care? Who is Diane secretary for ? A.H. ? if so good for you Page she's got a great rack

02-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Chuck that was some good 43 doesn't surprize me watch and see if Capt. E.B. doesn't start going to the post office after Page is gone. Guest you are right about that GREAT RACK !!! for the poll you gotta get up on outta here!

02-26-2007, 01:11 AM
ABE,ABE,ABE,ABEABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE ,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,A BE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE ,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,A BE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE ,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,A BE,ABE,ABE,ABE,ABE,

ANY BODY ELSE

02-26-2007, 08:51 AM
wow this post really took off in a week, there are already 4 pages of garbage about this pathetic man, and maybe only 3 or 4 were in his favor or defense c'mon guys tell me what you really think and stop holding back. Bob take notice... You hand picked this guy and now with the exception of the supervisors probaly 80% of the detention staff hate you for it. If there is any truth to the rumor that you are going to hire his wife to run H/R you must be insane!!!!!!!

02-27-2007, 04:56 AM
time is short, why wait? you should just go now. You have worn out your
welcome , the people have spoken. And Sheriff if you read this as many
have suggested that you do, Do Not hire his wife if you care one bit about
what people think. There are many other people with credentials that
you coud choose from. so let your choice be your voice to your employees

02-27-2007, 09:40 PM
THER ARE ONLY A FEW SHORT DAYS LEFT TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT MAJOR PAGE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL OF MY FELLOW DETENTION DEPUTIES TO POST THEIR FINAL WORDS TO HIM AND LET HIM AND ALL ELSE WHO READ THESE PAGES HOW YOU/WE REALLY FEEL GOOD OR BAD LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I PERSONALLY AM AS HAPPY AS ANYBODY THAT HE IS CHECKING OUT, THIS MAN HAS NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED MY PRESENCE OR EVEN THAT I EXISTED WHEN OUR PATHS HAVE CROSSED OVER TH LAST 6 YEARS, EVEN WHEN I HAVE SPOKE 1st. I TRY TO GIVE EVERYBODY A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION, AND MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF HIM WAS NOT A VERY GOOD ONE AND OVER TIME HE HAS PROVEN TO ME TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS

02-27-2007, 10:28 PM
who is diane? how much male in her box? can she overnight? what is her
rates for multiple large packages? is she exclusive to just Pages male or is she willing or available to any male delivery? I am sorry Diane you must know that this is not about you or your great rack... but this is about
your alleged mailman. He has screwed alot of people since he has been
here but from what I recall you are the first female ever connected to
him.

02-28-2007, 08:14 AM
IT IS NOW FEB 28TH AND ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT FOR PEOPLE TO TELL MAJOR PAGE TO KISS OUR ARSE. I REALLY HOPE THAT THE SHERIFF
READS THIS STRING OF POSTS ABOUT THIS GUY, MAYBE A LIGHT WILL GO ON IN HIS HEAD ABOUT HOW MISERABLE PEOPLE IN HERE FEEL
AND HOW WE ARE APPREHENSIVE ABOUT HIM HIRING THE WIFE FOR THE H/R JOB FOR THE FEAR OF RETALIATION, THE WORDS THAT HAVE
BEEN WRITTEN HERE HAVE BEEN LOUD AND CLEAR TO ME. I WILL QUOTE AN EARLIER POST "LET YOUR CHOICE BE YOUR VOICE"

02-28-2007, 10:05 PM
MAJOR PAGE : KISS MY ARSE, YOU MISERABLE S.O.B. YOU WILL BE MISSED BY VERY FEW AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR F.C.C.D. WITH YOU

03-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Major Page, I wan't to THANK YOU for all you have done for us. You have always treated me with respect and I appreciated it...I hope you enjoy your retirement sir...

03-01-2007, 02:05 AM
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE
AND TAKE EB WITH YOU

03-01-2007, 05:29 PM
go straight to your retirement, donot look back, donot pass GO, donot ever even consider returning,........ JUST LEAVE....NOW!!!!!!!!!

03-02-2007, 06:28 PM
FRIDAY, MARCH 2ND 2007, A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY AS THE BIGGEST JERK THAT HAS EVER WORN THE UNIFORM OF THE PASCO CONTY SHERIFFS OFFICE HAS STEPPED DOWN. I ONLY SAY TO YOU THAT COMING FROM A MEMBER OF THE DETENTION BUREAU FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS YOU HAVE DONE MORE TO DESTROY THE MORALE OF YOUR BUREAU THAN ANYBODY THAT HAS COME BEFORE YOU AT ANY LEVEL I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU GO AND I HOPE THAT YOUR REPLACEMENT WILL SHOW AT LEAST SOME CONCERN TO REBUILD/REPAIR THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE...I AT LEAST HOPE THAT THEY WILL TALK TO THE TROOPS AND GET THEIR FEEDBACK INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE LTs. AND CAPTAINS WHO HAVE FOR YEARS BEEN TELLING THE BOSSES THAT EVERY THING IS ALL GOOD

03-02-2007, 09:33 PM
if you think the sgt's, Lt's and Captains have been telling them everything is all good, you're crazy and ill informed!

03-03-2007, 12:34 AM
THEN WHY HASN'T ANYTHING BEEN DONE TO IMPROVE THINGS???

03-03-2007, 04:33 AM
Pinellas County S.O. –

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=14904

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=10950

:shock:

I am glad we work in Pasco!

By the way....is "guest" all one person, pretending to be several people? I tried to use that username in this thread and it told me it was taken. Probably a former inmate, disgruntled former employee or a potential opponent against the Sheriff! Interesting!

03-03-2007, 06:39 AM
guest is the name assigned when you don't use a sign on name, stop trying to stir things up genious

03-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Let’s try it ------ I guess you were right – the computer assigned “guest.”

Based on everything I have read, you are right – I wouldn’t want to “stir
things up.” Sorry about stooping to such a low level in the presense of
such professionalism.

It won’t happen again.

03-03-2007, 04:06 PM
HEY PAGE TAKE GUEST 1017 WITH YOU, HE WANTS TO STIR THINGS UP BY INSINUATING WHO GUEST IS, WE NEED MORE BRILLIANT
DETECTIVES LIKE HIM. WHEN ANOTHER GUEST ANSWERS HIS QUESTION HE GETS ALL POUTY AND SNIDE ABOUT IT. (BOO HOO HOO)

03-06-2007, 04:32 PM
SO THE ARTICLE WRITTEN IN THE ST. PETE TIMES ABOUT HIS RETIREMENT SO THAT HE COULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIS 10 YEAR
OLD SON WAS JUST A WARM AND FUZZY, HE RETIRED SO THAT HE COULD LEAVE A $100,000.00 AYEAR WITH VEHICLE AND OTHER PERKS
JOB SO THAT HIS WIFE COULD GET A $100,000.00 A YEAR WITH VEHICLE AND OTHER PERKS JOB. YOU SEE IT WASN'T MAKING ANY
SENSE TO ME, AN ADMIN POSITION GIVES YOU M-F 8:00-5:OO AND YOUR CHILD GOES TO SCHOOL M-F SO ASIDE FROM SCHOOL
VACATIONS HOW MUCH MORE TIME ARE YOU GETTING. AND YOU ARE WALKING AWAY FROM 2 MORE YEARS OF D.R.O.P. AT THE RATE YOU
MAKE SEEMS LIKE A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF $$$$ SO WHY NOT STAY TWO MORE YEARS AND FINISH YOUR DROP AND THEN YOUR WIFE CAN
MOVE INTO THAT POSITION....UNLESS YOU DON'T THINK THAT THE NEW ADMINISTRATION WOULD HIRE HER??? TAKE NOTE COMMAND STAFF YOU SHOULD START HAVING NYOUR SPOUSES APPLY NOW... TIME IS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!

03-16-2007, 03:17 PM
THE LAST 2 WEEKS HAVE BEEN THE BEST IN THE LAST 6 YEARS, LIKE GOING ON A VACATION WITHOUT LEAVING WORK

04-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I am new here and am sorry I missed a chance to post on this thread. If I had known about this sight sooner I would have told you before you left that I am so glad to see you choose to retire. because I HATE YOUR F*#$@*G GUTS

04-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Look guys this f-ing prick is gone now, lets hope Brian doesn't become just like him. Every time I think about the damage this guy has done it makes me want to quit. I for one will never comment on or speak his name again, It is now time to go forward and put the past in the past I only hope that come election 2008 there is a new sheriff and houses get cleaned up

04-12-2007, 03:30 AM
Hey Guys these sewer dogs days are numbered. I have never seen anything like this in whole law enforcement career. I am going to keep speaking my mind about Foster Brooks Bob and Wonder Bread Boy. And Please watch the next move that Admin will do we will all just be in complete FLUSHING THE SH$# MODE. Somethings have been in the planning stages for a while (ELECTION YEAR). Major Pain CYA and dont let the DILLD% hit in the arss. So wear your but plug for protection and leakage.