PDA

View Full Version : Dep. Farnham

02-15-2007, 12:21 AM
Not sure if you all have heard the latest yet, but apparently the Sheriff is no longer supporting Rick in ref. his legal battle. I guess he got caught up in a lie while on the stand and is now facing perjury charges. I wish him well in his battle and at the same time understand the Sheriff's position if Rick was caught in a lie. Your supervisor should begin to fill everyone in since the Sheriff wants this information put out.

02-18-2007, 01:26 AM
I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO NEVER TRUST THE FEDS. DURING FORSED
BUSING IN BOSTON IN THE MIDDLE SEVENTIES, THEY WERE MORE
INTERESTED FKING THE COPS THAN THE TROUBLEMAKERS. BELEAVE ME I SEEN IT FIRST HAND. WORD TO THE WISE.......BE SAFE.

02-18-2007, 03:00 AM
[quote="Retired Mass. PO"]I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO NEVER TRUST THE FEDS. DURING FORSED
INTERESTED FKING THE COPS THAN THE TROUBLEMAKERS. BELEAVE ME I SEEN IT FIRST HAND.
A FEW YEARS LATER THE FBI OFFICE IN BOSTON HAD AGENTS
INVOLVED WITH THE IRISH WISEGUYS IN SOUTH BOSTON. ONE AGENT IS DOING TIME AND ANOTHER DIED IN IN MID WESTERN JAIL WAITNG TO BE TRIED FOR SETTING UP A HIT. ALSO A JUSTICE DEPT. LAWYER GOT TIME FOR BEING INVOLVED WITH A MAJOR DRUG DEALER. AND DURING ALL THIS IF SOME CLOWN MADE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A PO
THEY WOULD COME DOWN ON YOU LIKE FLIES ON SHT. ONE THING THAT SAVED US OVER THE YEARS WAS THE UNION AND STICKING TOGETHER.
MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE BORDER PATROL AGENTS. THEY EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND FLIES ON SHT. IF YOUR INTERESTED READ (THE BLACK MASS) IT TELLS THE WHOLE STORY.BE SAFE & WATCH YOUR BACK.............................

02-19-2007, 02:12 PM
I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO NEVER TRUST THE FEDS. DURING FORCED
INTERESTED FKING THE COPS THAN THE TROUBLEMAKERS. BELEAVE ME I SEEN IT FIRST HAND.
A FEW YEARS LATER THE FBI OFFICE IN BOSTON HAD AGENTS
INVOLVED WITH THE IRISH WISEGUYS IN SOUTH BOSTON. ONE AGENT IS DOING TIME AND ANOTHER DIED IN IN MID WESTERN JAIL WAITNG TO BE TRIED FOR SETTING UP A HIT. ALSO A JUSTICE DEPT. LAWYER GOT TIME FOR BEING INVOLVED WITH A MAJOR DRUG DEALER. AND DURING ALL THIS IF SOME CLOWN MADE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A PO
THEY WOULD COME DOWN ON YOU LIKE FLIES ON SHT. ONE THING THAT SAVED US OVER THE YEARS WAS THE UNION AND STICKING TOGETHER.
MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE BORDER PATROL AGENTS. THEY EXPERIENCE FIRST HAND FLIES ON SHT. IF YOUR INTERESTED READ (THE BLACK MASS) IT TELLS THE WHOLE STORY.BE SAFE & WATCH YOUR BACK.............................

02-19-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm one of the original Boston Irish Wiseguys. Look me up in MA.

02-21-2007, 03:05 PM
If what they say is true that Farnham lied on the stand, then tough titty. I wouldnt support him anymore either. I imagine an active ia started and they just waiting to let the axe fall on him.

02-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I agree, that guy was nothing but a whiner and a walking attitude problem when he was on the road anyway. Its no wonder he got jammed up in the first place.

02-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Yep was a walking time bomb......I know some of the Supervisors get a bad rap for being aholes but the ones that dont do their jobs cause the Farnhams of this world to slip through the cracks and make us all look bad,,,,

02-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey guy's I heard Rick is going to a half way house in May.He will be released a month later. He is looking forward to seeing you guys!He will be hoping to get back on one of the area dept's.

02-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Did they take his ticket away for lying?

02-21-2008, 08:16 PM
He lied (FACT), he lost (FACT), he is a convict (FACT). No one cares. And MOD WTF, why was my post taken away? I didnt name him and I stated facts. Or maybe you arent aware that Farnham was indicted in federal court for civil rights violations and convicted in part due to him committing perjury on the stand. You have a problem with that or do wish to protect a convict who is federal prison? Cuz if thats the case then you can go fu ck yourself you censoring nazi.

02-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey guy's I heard Rick is going to a half way house in May.He will be released a month later. He is looking forward to seeing you guys!He will be hoping to get back on one of the area dept's.

Oh, o.k. Are any of the "area depts" gonna allow him to make an arrest because he'll make such a great witness...

02-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm one of the original Boston Irish Wiseguys. Look me up in MA.

If you are who you say you are....what are you in for?...what prison do you reside in and what cell block ?

I have talked to Fred Weichell on many occasions so you need to prove to me if you arte really him.

Oh and by the way how do you feel about a specific FBI agent?

02-22-2008, 06:22 PM
[quote="Fred Weichell":249izyoo]I'm one of the original Boston Irish Wiseguys. Look me up in MA.

If you are who you say you are....what are you in for?...what prison do you reside in and what cell block ?

I have talked to Fred Weichell on many occasions so you need to prove to me if you arte really him.

Oh and by the way how do you feel about a specific FBI agent?[/quote:249izyoo]

Oh yeah Fred here is a hint.....If you are Fred then ill give you a multiple choice on which cell block you reside in (unless you have been transfered to a new prison since I left there or have been released).

Do you reside in A1..A2..B1..B2..C1..C2..D1..D2..E1..E2..F1..F2 or are you now in SMU or HSU

02-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Farnham got bullied by the D.O.J and had a nobody attorney giving him advise (Car2). Haaaaaaaaaa

02-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Farnham got bullied by the D.O.J and had a nobody attorney giving him advise (Car2). Haaaaaaaaaa

Car2 was just one of his lawyers dumby. Did Car2 tell him to lie on the stand too?????

02-23-2008, 05:46 AM
Didhe get convicted of purjury,,,, I think not so why do you insist he lied. I will assure you that the 4-11 foot tall DOJ would have convicted him if he did,,,,.

02-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Hey azzhole did he get convicted of purjury,,,, I think not so why do you insist he lied. I will assure you that the 4-11 foot tall DOJ would have convicted him if he did,,,,. So get you facts straight butt whip.................

Bro, he did lie. The AUSA, thats Assistant United States Attorney (not DOJ) could have indicted him for perjury (not purjury) but was satisfied with the sentence upon conviction. If you disagree why dont you pull the transcripts of the case or pull Farnham's IA file and read it. I will assure you that you are wrong and sound like an idiot :)

02-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Hey Dufuss. Ill say it again they didnt convict him of perjury and if he did so wrong why did the Pinellas S.O recommend him for a Green White Green.......for his involvment in the shooting. Is the lie you speak of the fact the U.S. Attorney did not allow him state certain facts during the trial. I hope you dont ever have to use your taser and then someone accuse you of torture. You could commit three felonies in this county and get less than one year in jail.

02-26-2008, 02:49 AM
Hey Dufuss. Ill say it again they didnt convict him of perjury and if he did so wrong why did the Pinellas S.O recommend him for a Green White Green.......for his involvment in the shooting. Is the lie you speak of the fact the U.S. Attorney did not allow him state certain facts during the trial. I hope you dont ever have to use your taser and then someone accuse you of torture. You could commit three felonies in this county and get less than one year in jail.

I ASSUME you were in the court room ,read the transcript ,or was a witness.I hope one of these are true-if none apply ,I am sorry for you because you don't know what the hell you are talking about.In any event ,You may still have an opportunity to right an injustice -since you have such insight into the case /Farnham's character/performance record..etc ,you need to enter the arena!Contact the appropiate Sheriff Dept. so you will be available to support Farnham in any current/future legal problems .I expect if you reply, you will ans. with a personal attack -name calling...etc.This is a normal approach of ignorance-prove me wrong ,come into the arena! If you are not willing :i hate to say it but ,you lack chacter because you are unwilling to right an injustice.A simple reply of I am willing to enter the arena & stand up in court for Farnharm & I have contacted the appropriate agencies.:anything less labels you all talk & no action .

02-26-2008, 05:39 AM

Dude I never said he was convicted of perjury. He was convicted of a civil rights violation and the perjury charge was allowed to slide since he is a cop who got 6 months in the lock up. Why dont you use your taser on yourself and then sue taser international.

02-26-2008, 05:45 AM
You die hard Farnham Supporters need to be Baker Acted. He lied in the investigation. The Prosecutor proved it during cross exam and Farnham knows it. Thats why he was put in for an award, cuz he lied and it sounded like he deserved one. The Santa Rosa Deputy did not confirm Farnham's story at all. He got caught in a lie and paid the price. You people want to argue that he was never cahrged with perjury, so what!! He was convicted and is a baked cookie now. He will never get hired anywhere in Florida except a back water town like maybe Indian Shores.

03-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Keep lying, you want to know why he was not charged with perjury? He testified that he was ordered to lie by a PCSD Sgt and Lt. Then under cross exam he said that a certain Sgt. said the order came from SRCSD to the PCSD. So, do they also go after all these bosses? If you want to read it go to the federal docket it will only cost you $2.40. Or you could ask car 2 he heard it all. Remember Rick wanted car 2 as a lawyer! I am sure car 2 was dumb founded by his clients testimony.

03-26-2008, 06:46 PM
The whole mess might have been avoided if Rick was not Rick. Come on, anyone who worked with him had to see what I mean. He was a mess. Having said that, He could have acted more like a cop just doing his job, helping out another county in tough times, but instead he chose to let his true personality shine through. I feel bad for him, jail time, not ever being a cop again, just can't help but feel sorry for what he went through. But we are our own worst enemies. That's what did Rick in. My prayers are out to him and the tough times ahead if he doesn't change.

05-22-2008, 09:56 PM
The whole mess might have been avoided if Rick was not Rick. Come on, anyone who worked with him had to see what I mean. He was a mess. Having said that, He could have acted more like a cop just doing his job, helping out another county in tough times, but instead he chose to let his true personality shine through. I feel bad for him, jail time, not ever being a cop again, just can't help but feel sorry for what he went through. But we are our own worst enemies. That's what did Rick in. My prayers are out to him and the tough times ahead if he doesn't change.

Came across 2 areas in Santa Rosa County Sheriff's office posting . #1 Otis civil Suits & #2 Navarre Incident after Ivan.

05-25-2008, 02:14 AM
I hear Rick is out and maybe he will give the answer to a few questions , in reference to his B/S he had to put up with during the trial. The DOJ and U.S. attorney were not playing fair.,

MOD 488
05-25-2008, 06:07 AM
For the poster who replied to the post above, I'll assume you were pretending to be Farnham.

Assuming someone else's identity it a sure fire way to get banned.

If you really were Farnham, feel free to e-mail me at mod488@leoaffairs.com regarding your feelings on this whole string.

06-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Name Register
Number Age Race Sex Release Date
Actual / Projected Location

1. RICHARD G FARNHAM 06600-017 36 White M 06-20-2008 RELEASED

06-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Posted on Santa Rosa Leo site

Posted: 06/22/08 11:20:34 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farnham got out of Federal Prison last Friday! He is now on a 1year probation. We are starting a pool to see what month he will violate probation. Want to get in the pool?

07-24-2008, 04:57 AM
Posted on Santa Rosa Leo site

Has anyone heard from Farnham ? I heard he had $ problems.What's he doing ?

Posted: 06/22/08 11:20:34 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farnham got out of Federal Prison last Friday! He is now on a 1year probation. We are starting a pool to see what month he will violate probation. Want to get in the pool?

07-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Who cares he is an x-con now! Just let him ride off into the sun set with his old war stories.