PDA

View Full Version : New game!

Ten6Niner
02-14-2007, 03:08 AM
I've got a new game for those of you who have given up on the ID Ten6Niner game.

List the other names I post under (you guys are so smart figuring that out by the way).

Winner who gets the four I've used most often gets $50 gift card to restaurant of their choice for them and their significant other to enjoy.

This is real. Of course you'll have to ID yourself to me via email at ten6niner@mail.com after I confirm the winner. But I will come through with the first winner (I can get the gift card without ID myself, so it'll work).

02-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Ten6Niner

Dumb azz Rookie

Bored Geek

-and-

35 year old virgin who lives at home with mom

Did I win?

02-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Stephen Mitchell!

02-14-2007, 04:21 PM
I sent you a PM under my registered name earlier today. But here are my guesses again..

Deputy Do Not
Senior Patrol Deputy
Caveman
Sandman

"w"

Ten6Niner
02-14-2007, 04:44 PM
"Okay": only one so far & that's Ten6Niner (freebie by the way)

"Guessing": two so far; Ten6Niner & Caveman.

Just an update: I have five total, but you only need four to win (thanks to "Guessing" for Caveman - I forgot that one)

Game on!

02-14-2007, 07:17 PM
You were not the orignal Cave Man dude. Your the one that is now registered with the stupid picture from the Geico commercials. Don't lump other people into your bull sh-it.

02-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't know all the names you use, but I do believe I have you figured out. South county eves, sqd 1. Do I win.

Ten6Niner
02-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Nope, I'm not the original Caveman, I'm not near as cool as he is, but it is one of the names I have commandeered for fun and games on Leoaffairs.

And to the poster who asked if I'm on Squad 1 eves, no and this is the name my posting names game, not the identify Ten6Niner game!

Ten6Niner
02-15-2007, 01:17 AM
MOD 1 sent a message asking if he could participate in this contest.

Sorry, all MOD's and Sysop are no allowed to play, as access to IP addresses for posts could be construed as "cheating."

I usually go by "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'." But not in this case.

Thanks to MOD 1 for his support!

02-15-2007, 01:58 AM
JustCause
Thunderstorm

??

"w"

I sent you a PM under my registered name earlier today. But here are my guesses again..

Deputy Do Not
Senior Patrol Deputy
Caveman
Sandman

"w"

02-18-2007, 04:03 AM
Clues as to who is Ten6Niner

#1 Does not work squad 1 eves (so he says).

#2 May work day shift north county (based on different post).

#3 Not the original caveman (he was not an azz like you).

#4 Has the time to post at night and day (using a PCSO computer?).

I dont know.......35 year old virgin prick who lives with his mommy??

02-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Works north days...usually on desk Fridays

02-18-2007, 10:58 PM
I've got a new game for those of you who have given up on the ID Ten6Niner game.

List the other names I post under (you guys are so smart figuring that out by the way).

Winner who gets the four I've used most often gets $50 gift card to restaurant of their choice for them and their significant other to enjoy.

This is real. Of course you'll have to ID yourself to me via email at ten6niner@mail.com after I confirm the winner. But I will come through with the first winner (I can get the gift card without ID myself, so it'll work).
Who really gives a shit. Why don't you do something constructive, like keeping your mouth shut.

02-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Did guest 1v strike a nerve azhole

Ten6Niner
02-19-2007, 03:26 PM
No, you see this is a string about a game where people guess four of my most common posting names. You are supposed to be on the "Prize for identifying Ten6Niner" or "[ Poll ] Educating 10-69er" strings below. They are all about hating me, and from the length of time since they had new posting, most everyone has lost interest in who I am and how much they hate me.

So, you are welcome to play the game. So far the following are postive ID's on me:

Ten6Niner (duh!)
Caveman (No I'm not the original-I'm using the Geico caveman avatar)

02-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Did guest 1v strike a nerve azhole

Who's the azzhole, who dumb piece of shizzit. Like I said, shut your stupid mouth and study maybe your stepmother will appreciate you more. Now ***** who struck a nerve ?

Ten6Niner
02-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Ok, everyone...let's all leave "guest 1v" alone for some quiet time. He isn't operating on the same plane with the rest of us.

He thinks the "azhole" in the post he quoted was meant for him, when it clearly was meant for me, and now he's yelling at me, like I posted it.

"guest 1v," put the keyboard down and step away slowly, you're going to be OK. :shock:

02-20-2007, 05:56 AM
not so sure if you are reffering to A.S. I doubt he cares about this stupid board.

Im gonna guess MEYER?!?!

02-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Plain and simple, you are #1Salute, therefor KK.

02-21-2007, 06:11 PM
as i have stated before i am not ten six niner..his postings are humorous at times..i don't use different sign ons..if you think its me..thats your issue..

02-23-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm adding "Master Yoda" to my other two correct guesses?

DO I have 3?

"w"

Ten6Niner
02-23-2007, 08:54 PM
"guessing"

You're getting there. Send me a private message (you'll have to register) via the website, so I can properly ID you.

02-27-2007, 01:40 AM
Your obvious one and....

Cave Man (already given)

Mrs. Badcrumble
Beavis

????

02-28-2007, 02:56 AM
I banged Leogirl, and all I got was this lousy tee shirt. You sick dirty freak!

02-28-2007, 12:25 PM

You are a f--kin idot, you are starting to piss me off.

Ten6Niner
02-28-2007, 06:27 PM
"Starting to"? From your previous posts you sound pretty upset already.

Take a deep breath, and guess already! You only need four and three have already been mentioned in previous posts!