PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming promotions

02-13-2007, 04:54 AM
So what does everyone think of the new Lt's and Sgt's being promoted this Friday? Please remember to maintain the rules of the board and keep full names out of it so the mod doesn't delete the thread!

02-13-2007, 08:53 PM
only time will tell. let's see if they get sucked into the BUSINESS mentality or lead by POLICE mentality of how the department should be run.

02-14-2007, 03:17 AM
The question is will the person promoted think that they have become More intelligent post the promotion and then act in a new way?

I have seen that happen before and I just can't help but laugh.

However , I hope them all the best and hope they do not crap out and become hypocrites.
we shall see , I think they will be fine
Just rember everyone will have made an opinion about them forever after the first year or six months is up.
whatever you do or don't do in the first year is your claim to fame if your QRU or NOT qru.

02-14-2007, 04:16 AM
I gotta tell u guys.... I am one of those being promoted and the only thing I can tell u is:

1. I am not afraid of going to Patrol (unlike our dear PIO) and
2. I will NEVER ask someone to do something I havn't or wouldn't be willing to do!

If I change for the worse.......some one please slap some sense into me!!!!!

02-20-2007, 05:54 PM
I gotta tell u guys.... I am one of those being promoted and the only thing I can tell u is:

1. I am not afraid of going to Patrol (unlike our dear PIO) and
2. I will NEVER ask someone to do something I havn't or wouldn't be willing to do!

If I change for the worse.......some one please slap some sense into me!!!!!

GREAT POST!

02-21-2007, 02:18 AM
ok guest
i'm game, but then tell us who you are so if you do change we can slap the crap out of you. :)