PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Dep Reed

02-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Hey brother, awesome job today at the mall. The bad guy went to the Hosp/Jail with some smokin' holes, you went home with the family, and the carjack victim went home with their vehicle. That's the Scooby doo ending right there. You da man. Keep up the good work.

02-12-2007, 11:17 PM
which dep reed....skinny?

02-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't call Scott "skinny."

02-12-2007, 11:32 PM
It is reid not reed!! only one scotty

02-13-2007, 12:16 AM
I worked with Deputy Reid back in his Pinellas Park days. He was a great officer then and as noted today on the news a great deputy now. Congratulations for a job well done! Glad it turned out the way it did. Enjoy your few days off... :wink: it seemed pretty cut and dry!

02-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Great job bro. Could have been any of our family members getting jacked. Thanks for carrying a gun off duty! Those who don't should take note!!

CPMB
02-13-2007, 01:43 AM
Glad you and yours are safe, bro.

02-13-2007, 02:15 AM
HEEEEEEYYYYYYY, I'll call ya.... GOOD job, glad 2 c that you and yours are safe..

8) THE OTHER MAN

02-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Scott. Outstanding job brother. I hope you and your family are doing well. It does hit home the importance of carrying off duty and being alert at all times. As always Stay Safe!!!

02-13-2007, 09:26 PM
IT'S DEP. REID

Hey brother, awesome job today at the mall. The bad guy went to the Hosp/Jail with some smokin' holes, you went home with the family, and the carjack victim went home with their vehicle. That's the Scooby doo ending right there. You da man. Keep up the good work.

02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
SCOTT, GREAT JOB YESTERDAY MAN..YOU FINALLY GOT OFF YOUR BUTT AND DID SOMETHING..LOL..TOO BAD YOU DON'T DO THAT ON DUTY!! GLAD ALL TURNED OUT OK

IT'S DEP. REID

02-13-2007, 09:33 PM
I guess you forgot how slow it took Reid to get to calls and the rest of us took up the slack for him. I am glad he is ok and he took out the Bad guy, but he tried to avoid as much as he could in PPPD days. Reid Glad to hear everything turned out the way it should brother and you and your family are ok.

I worked with Deputy Reid back in his Pinellas Park days. He was a great officer then and as noted today on the news a great deputy now. Congratulations for a job well done! Glad it turned out the way it did. Enjoy your few days off... :wink: it seemed pretty cut and dry!

02-13-2007, 10:03 PM
I guess you forgot how slow it took Reid to get to calls and the rest of us took up the slack for him. I am glad he is ok and he took out the Bad guy, but he tried to avoid as much as he could in PPPD days. Reid Glad to hear everything turned out the way it should brother and you and your family are ok.

02-15-2007, 04:36 PM
[quote="s239"][quote="Anonymous"]I guess you forgot how slow it took Reid to get to calls and the rest of us took up the slack for him. I am glad he is ok and he took out the Bad guy, but he tried to avoid as much as he could in PPPD days. Reid Glad to hear everything turned out the way it should brother and you and your family are ok.

Hey nice to see an "s" in front of your number. I don't think he was slower then the average officer, but like most he didn't want to take the big call on his "FRIDAY". Don't know any of you that do. The important thing is that everyone comes home at the end of their shift.

02-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Hey richard noggen, any cop who risks his own life and potentially his family's to intervene in a violent crime and use his department weapon against an armed assailant is a brave and courageous cop. Have you ever shot anyone? Shot at? Near a shooting? I doubt it or you would have not said such a stupid and immature thing on this post, azzhole. Sounds like he didnt avoid a god dammed thing that day now did he.

02-16-2007, 02:28 AM
he is a great deputy and a great sector partner. i really dont understand how this thread went from the shooting to his supposed work ethic. come on now, he got into this on his day off with the family...why would he do that if he was lazy? those comments were completely uncalled for by someone who just wants to talk crap...i doubt you even worked with him. im glad he and his family are fine, there is no reason to discuss anything else.

02-16-2007, 03:49 AM
I am embarrased of my fellow Park officers who are posting this garbage. Scott was my zone partner and I never had a problem with him.

Scott, we are glad you and the family are safe..... Sounds like a job well done.

Stay safe all...