PDA

View Full Version : PAY RAISES

02-12-2007, 05:52 AM
In the News Journal there is a breakdown of where the $31 million dollars was spent. According to the paper the County gave McNesby almost $5.5 million dollars for OUR raises. McNesby says he only received little over $3 million for the raises. Anyone know what the deal is? What IS the truth here and where did the rest of our money go?

02-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Maybe the McNesby Education Fund?

02-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Maybe the McNesby Education Fund?Many times this question has been asked and no one seems to know or they just don't want to answer! So, who knows!! I know it didn't find it's way into the deputies salaries!

02-13-2007, 04:11 AM
I want to know where OUR pay raise went. I do understand that some in the department needed a raise........but so do the deputies. When is the last time one of the directors had a computer attack them?

02-15-2007, 10:16 AM
Read between the lines. He was given 5.5 million for raises, but he says he was given a little over 3 million for your (deputy) raises. If you think about it isn't it just a play on words. He's not lying, he just used the other 2 and something million to boost the pay for a minority of people(ie. Directors and admin Secretaries). Has any public records requests concerning salaries been granted with the new pay?

02-19-2007, 08:06 PM
The Sheriff has gone to the "musters" to squash the 5 mil. rumor. He says he only got 3 mil. to pay for raises. Mike Whitehead wrote an editorial in the paper saying the county gave the Sheriff 5 mil for raises. The Sheriff said it was an error. The PBA is doing a records request(I did not confirm this). I sure hope the SHERIFF is not hiding 2 mil in salary money.......he will have alot of upset Deputies. Its too bad Morgan has surrounded himself with such poor characters in a attempt to get support. He might have been worth a look. Anyone klnow who else is running?

09-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Hey, heres a post i haven't wayyed in on yet...did they find the missing money? maybe you can use it to fund the hellicopter for a couple years.

09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Maybe we can find it and send Sally B for mental treatment since she obviously can't afford her meds

09-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Hey, heres a post i haven't wayyed in on yet...did they find the missing money? maybe you can use it to fund the hellicopter for a couple years.
This a smart as#who would like to be sally b . Frist you tell to shutup , that im a lair . then you try to be me you are one sick little puppy.