PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS BUSINESS

02-11-2007, 03:15 PM
WE, AND I MEAN THE MAJORITY OF US, DO APPRECIATE WHAT THE CITY HAS DONE FOR US BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT "THE KING."

THE LYING, NO STANDARD IN DISIPLINE, BLAMING OTHERS, ILLEGAL WAYS OF DOING THINGS, ETC. IS NEVER GOING TO GO AWAY. WE ARE THE ONE'S THAT SUFFER DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY AND YEARLY, NOT THE CITY MANAGER OR CITY COUNCIL. WE DON'T WANT TO BE LABLED AS "DIRTY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS" DUE TO HIS ILLEGAL WAYS. DON'T BELIEVE FOR A MOMENT, THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING, HE'S PLAYING EVERYONE HERE.

THE ISSUES WILL NOT GO AWAY OR BE CORRECTED DUE TO THE STANDARD HE HAS SET. EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE, WILL COME UP IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE OF THAT STANDARD HE HAS SAT IN PLACE. THE ONLY COMMON SENSE CHOICE IS RELIEVE HIM FROM HIS DUTIES AND LET US START OVER ON BUILDING.

WE KNOW HE HAS A DIFFERENT VIEW OF THIS AND WE WILL BE WAITING FOR HIS B.S. RESPONSE.

MAJORITY

03-21-2007, 03:33 AM
Hey chief read between the lines

Pack your bags and get out of town.

Business people and citizens have had enough.

Hit the road toad and don't come back no more.

To the guys I know - keep the faith - His number is up - He has reached the end of his rope and his neck is starting to stretch. I know that every thing here gets edited of deleted. I only see one of my posts still on the site. Former TPD 136 and retired leo.

My face is :oops: and I am truly embarrassed with what you have to put up with. Have even talked to several city council members. Maybe they will wake up soon.

03-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Who would be the next Chief? Someone with good leadership and cares, who?

03-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Who would be the next Chief? Someone with good leadership and cares, who?

This is a joke, right? Let's not worry about who will be next, until this one is gone.

Let me put it to you this way, can anyone do any worse than what he has done? He has embarrassed this city and its employee terribly!

We can see the light at the end of the tunnel coming. We will survive this beating and move on.

03-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Help the Chief do the right thing stop bad mouthing him. Has anyone actually met with him and went over the issues that upset a few of you. At this time he is our leader and we have got to stick by him. Don't kick him when he's down. Hey, you've made mistakes and you still have a job. Try something positive you'll feel better. We are tired of your crying. Attempt to do something first and then document everything. We know whats going on so cool it. We don''t bad mouth you.

03-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Spare me you liberal! You sound as though you must know him quite well. Must be one of his girlfriends because NO ONE would side or protect him from the stupid and diliberate actions he has taken and embarrassed the men and women of ZPD and the City.

I agree with "Joker", this must be a joke. :lol:

You wrote, "We are tired of your crying.", you must have a mouse in your pocket because there is no WE!

03-22-2007, 11:48 PM
You can bet your a$$ that MANY PEOPLE have approached him about upsetting issues and I have documentation to prove it, I have a few years of documentation of his immoral and illegal ways. Since I have documentation are you going to go on the record? Its in black and white! So what now? He talks his way out of it, the city council doesnt listen so WHAT? Know what you say before you say it. Why dont you stick up for somebody who needs it or you can just go down with him!!

03-23-2007, 01:06 AM
After reading the articles in the Tampa Tribune and most recently the Zephyrhills News, hopefully those people in a “hiring and firing” position most realize how keeping the current Chief is having a damaging effect to the overall functionality of the Zephyrhills Police Department.

About talking with the Chief, in regards to issues within department, one would be better off talking to a wall or tree than having to talk with that guy! From talking with those inside and outside of the department, these are the issues that have been brought to my attention.

First, how can a citizen of Zephyrhills expect the Chief to have a “working knowledge” of his own budget, when he has filed for bankruptcy at least twiceand he still was hired? Are you kidding me? It’s apparent, from reading the paper, the Chief also has the inability to make a decision and to stick with his decision.

But would someone please explain to me how someone can stand in front of the city council and lie right to their face and say he was “fuzzy” about proper city purchasing procedures. If he lied to the council then, it must make a person wonder what else he has stood there lied about to the council, media, citizens and of course members of his own department.

When is enough enough? How much longer can this city’s police department be under the leadership of someone who can’t grab his “a$$” without first making sure he will look good in the media and in the community doing it. When the question was asked about who could do a better job of leading the department, other than the current Chief?

I would have to say the “dummy” I saw sitting in the car at 301 and Eiland.

03-23-2007, 03:03 AM
I'm recently a retired leo, from the Hillsborough County area. I use the word we because I feel when your in law enforcement your in a brotherhood and if there is any conflict between officers it should be worked out if it can. I also believe in being fair and honest. We all make mistakes but when one is made we have to step up to the plate and be honest. I have had officers make some pretty bad mistakes but were honest and they still have a job. If anyone lies their word is nothing the trust is gone. A leader must listen to his men and be there for them. He must also have respect and care for the officers. I talked to a few people that live in the Zephyrhills area and discovered that there are problems. Just want to say I'm sorry for jumping in to quick. I wish all of you the best, be safe.

03-26-2007, 12:50 PM
I heard the city has been talking with a possible replacement that works at another agency and is from Zhills. Stay tuned....

03-28-2007, 02:23 AM
I think the chief has a five year contract. Could it be renewed?

04-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Wow ... rough crowd! Think I'll stay down here :)

04-02-2007, 08:03 PM
The chief will be here for the next 5 years. The city manager is ok with it. There are just a few officers upset. Some pcso are going to be hired that like the chief. So things will be better.

04-03-2007, 12:33 AM
the last post must be the "pet detective' because all of the rank and file at zpd are upset of these chief's tactics. he orders the tasers illegally in dec and the tasers still sit in the box. get with the times or get out. also the captain situation is a joke, they are not friends, the chief once again puts up a smoke screen and the media, city manager believes it. wake up folks and let's find a police chief and not a democratic pig. :cop:

04-03-2007, 01:16 AM
VERY WELL SAID! :devil:

04-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Not sure where you get you get your information. But it is off base. There are members of the city actively talking to a LEO from a neighborgin agency about his willingness to accept the job. I spoke to him myself and while he IS interested he could not leave right now and take the massive pay cut. However, once he can make his longevity retirement he will be more apt to consider it.

04-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Who is the "pet" detective? Is it the rookie detective?

04-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Will the sheriff's office take over zpd? Are they talking about a contract? Will the chief be a commander with the SO? What will happen to the rest of zpd?

04-09-2007, 06:42 PM
ZPD will remain ZPD! There's no takeover talk going on! The chief is trying to get the subject off of him to tell Steve that the department is doing great and were all getting along! Sorry chief, you are still and will continue to be the issue at ZPD!!!

Nice try! Try something more original next time.

04-09-2007, 07:46 PM
We need to support this great police chief. I would hope he is the next state police chief of the year. He is really doing a good job for the community. Keep up the good work.

04-09-2007, 09:30 PM
SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO STUPID!!!! Go post on pansies are us web board, obviously you live no where near Zephyrhills or your ignorant (probably both). I know what I will support is your labotomy. I swear some people are so stupid!

04-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Here's a reminder:

Posted: 01/07/07 09:59:52 Post subject: Recap of the deletion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats the problem chief truth hurt? I see whats going on rules are rules unless YOU have to follow them right? If it has to do with somebody not on your side then they have to follow the rules you make sure of that! I think the world needs 1 more cry baby you should audition. The posts were deleted because of "violation of the rules" lets add up your violations shall we? I will tell whole truths here so you cant come back and say half thruths are being mentiond! Actions of an IDIOT: You dent up city property "car" and you get no reprimand, another officer gets in an accident with the city vehicle and you exempt him from taking a drug test (thats is still the easiest not so easily answered question) maybe its because you are side tracked I know, I know you almost got high score on asteroids keep it up buddy you will accomplish something while you are at zephyrhills. You put the lives of others in danger do you care? Do you realize? I really wonder sometimes what goes on in that head I really do, well I know the half of it but mentioning it would violate the terms, BUT I will give you a hint...... long........ blonde... you can think of the rest. In one of the posts that got deleted I mentioned that you pulled over a driver that was driving on a suspended during a 10-3 (well to let all the citizens and reporters know a 10-3 is a call to say stay off the radio unless for an emergencies like officer down or back up things of that nature) while swat, your officers and HCSO were serving a warrent. You knew about the warrent and the 10-3 and dont worry we pulled the tapes on your request. Just read the bad timing post from HCSO. So while you put the lives of other officers in danger you pull over a driver, find out he is driving on a suspended you make another officer finish what you started and tell the officer to only give a traffic ticket! Even after the officer questions you and lets you know he should be arrested! RULES/LAWS ARE THE DRIVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED! Your crony want to be clone Mr. Pet Detective wants to get your back and say that chasing dope dealers is petty and your okay with this? Maybe chasing motorcyclist is better so when you cant catch them you will just call another agency to finish up what you started! Maybe pulling over a driver in another county and verbally abusing him is okay as well! Like it was said before I have done my homework and I have talked to some people in Sequim and they still cant stand you and how long has it been? You really pissed some people off! One of them posted on the deleted thread saying he was sorry that zephyrhills had to put up with your idiot ways. While you walk around saying its great to be king you know... even Mufassa was de-throned! 98% of the officers and staff want you to leave. You drive by an undercover operation to possibly expose and danger your own officers just to say you can! You hire immorrally for example the officer you fired, he was fired from the school board for mentioning how big his genitalia was to students and then fired from the police dept for doing the same thing, problem is he should have never been hired! (actions of a chief or idiot) And you call your officers ungrateful.... yep you did look at the post "Poor decision making" you even did it on company time! You take breaks from asteroids for the real police work huh! YOU ARE A DISCRACE! You request team work: definition of team work; cooperative or coordinated effort on the part of a group of persons acting together as a team or in the interests of a common cause. To have a team you must be a leader and that buddy you are NOT! Just leave nobody but wants you, likes your or respects you and take Ace Ventura with you he is just as useless as you are...... I am done with explaining your stupidity there will be more to come, I'M OUT!

I know, he's a candidate for chief of the year! Yea right!

04-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Another Clem supporter that hangs on to every word, can I just say I'm lovin' it.......

04-10-2007, 01:33 AM
If you dont think there are members of the city trying to get rid of him, try having breakfast at Barbs. We went there today and there were two members of city counsel and two highly influential people from town talking with a cop from another agency. I am telling you, THEY ARE trying to get rid of him. Do you homework there is an "out" in his contract for lieing and they intend to use it. They are all happy to his face but when he is not there, they are getting ready to can him.

04-10-2007, 01:55 AM
First things first. This moron dont have a contract he's a regular employee, second 2 city council members cant talk about city business... Why you say? because its against the law. 3 thing Why would anyone say anything out loud in public for you to hear.... unless their Rebels!!!! and Fourth things Fourth January 08' is Great Clem for City manager and my promise to all my fellow Zephyrhillians I will cut taxes in 08' by $72,000.00 by tellin' the chief Ahday-os Chiefy, and that my friends is what you call by-language. I'm out...... love ya mean it Clem.

04-10-2007, 05:31 PM
I really hope and pray the ZPD will get the issues with the chief solved. Good luck to the officers. Z--is a nice community. If a new chief comes in, he will proberally be out of the city or county. Hang in there, be positive.

04-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Clem

Obviously ou an ignorant person. THis is based on what you say (type) and the gramatics you use.

City politicians can and do have discussions with prospective employees all the time. The simply have to document their conversations. However, read the law MORON, it says they have up to ONE CALANDER year to document it. This is dont under the theory that polictical strategy would be comprimised if all conversations were made public.

I never said I could hear what they were saying. However, I spoke to the cop and he was honest and told me that they were concerned with the morale at the dept and were looking for a change. Either with the Chief or the entire upper staff.

I sould suggest you ask him when you see him. He is quite open and honest about it.

It is obvious to me that there are elected officials that are not pleased with the of either the Chief or THE CITY MANAGERS performance. They do recognize that there are factions at the PD and that the Chief attempting to surround himself with loyals (Pet Detective). However, this strategy only works when it is done to completing in a clandestine fashion.

Clem try to stop "showing your a$$" and start trying to work to solve the problem.

I tell you all, work with the PBA and stay strong. At every opportunity talk to the politicians and tell them of your dissatisfaction with the administration. This is how you will get it fixed.

04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
also Mr Clem,

Goto city hall and write on a piece of paper:

"I would like to review the Chief of Police's personell jacket under the Florida Sunshine Law and the Federal Freedom of Information Act."

You will not be refused and will be given direct access to it. You will then be able to READ THE FREEEKING CONTRACT he has!

I did it........

04-11-2007, 01:29 PM
YOUR A LIAR! He does not have a contract AND if more than one council members are meeting about city business its a violation of the Sunshine Law. I dont need to open a book to tell you that IDIOT!
Hey Nicola, Molly and Gina if this is happening maybe the press should inquire on the alleged city officials conspiring against the city charter, council members should not interfere with day to day operations of the city. I bet you a pay check you will find nothing!

Who needs to open the book now? MORON, if you so freakin' smart....
The city manager has told numerous people hes looking to retire in December sorry your out of the loop and dont know crap. Spat your useless knowledge else where!

P.S I'm Ignorant? Why dont you proof read before you submit...

04-11-2007, 11:09 PM
The person who posted the last comment is correct. It is a violation of the Florida Sunshine Law, if two or more elected officials meet and their meeting is not open to the public or open to the presence of the media. In regards to the Chief and his supposed “contract”. It’s my understanding the Chief does not have a contract with the City. Remember, if the Chief is asked to leave or is fired the City Council must vote on it and four out of the five council members have to agree with the decision of the City Manager.

The Chief, unfortunately, works at the discretion of the City Manager and if the City Manager hasn’t fired or asked for this guy’s resignation by now, it appears the department and the city will never get rid of the Chief. I think it’s pretty evident the Chief is bound to screw up again sooner or later. Let’s pray to GOD its sooner. The only advice I can give to those working at ZPD, is to keep whispering, shouting, screaming or whatever in the ear of the City Manager and Council Members and hopefully something will come to pass.

04-16-2007, 05:06 PM
I read the refresher course, the reminder...
If this person is right (which sounds like he is because no one has disputed it) I think he plays around a bit but he knows and is willing to bring up things others arnt. My question is why isnt anything being done? I know that citizens and reporters read this site. Lets start with the chiefs hiring of employees that is a huge issue if someone is fired 2 times for the same reason (thats like sexual harassment) and the chief thought this guy was okay to be around our children, okay to be looked up to by the community? Letting major traffic violations go like driving on a suspended license, I dont get how people know about this and more of the community doesnt hear about it. Maybe I should get with the author clem and we can go on halves to rent a billboard and update it weekly.