PDA

View Full Version : danny bolanos

02-10-2007, 12:37 PM
THE GUY IS MAKING MORE ARREST THAN HPD OFFICERS WHILE WORKING FOR HHA

02-10-2007, 02:09 PM
DON'T HATE!!!

Does it really matter who catches the bad guy.. As long as they get caught

02-10-2007, 06:47 PM
If everytime I saw a homeless person by a business I called a 26 in progress I too would be cacthing a lot of bad guys.

02-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Now your just talking trash! You wish you had his skills as a Police Officer.

02-11-2007, 02:35 AM
When daddy is a police chief, you could do anything. A lot of you tough cuban guys need to go back to cuba and show the world how tough you really are??? Instead you show your waperia here while in cuba you were all a bunch of little *****es!!!!!

02-11-2007, 04:49 AM
What does his dad have to do with his police skills. Once again your HATING...As for your waperia thats not me. I'm the quiet one in the back ground untill it time to take care of business, then your just in my way. Be man enought to give credit when it is do even if you dont like him. STOP HATING...... It makes you a bitter person.

02-11-2007, 05:35 AM
When daddy is a police chief, you could do anything. A lot of you tough cuban guys need to go back to cuba and show the world how tough you really are??? Instead you show your waperia here while in cuba you were all a bunch of little *****es!!!!!

Listen **** Wad, you don't know WTF you are talking about. In Cuba the police can make you disappear and that is that, period!

02-11-2007, 09:54 PM
I have had enough with these postings! None of you have taken me seriously. I tried to be nice to you cops, but this is what I get. I was the only man here not afriad to post his name. I then said you could call me Mr. C or by my title if you liked. Now you will all find out who I am and the power I carry. Yeah you might carry a gun, but you will shake in your shoes like you did when you had to see the old mayor!

All I wanted was for all of us to get along. Yet you laughed when I was harrassed by a Pan-Handler! I could have been hurt or worse. Those people are dirty and some have illnesses that can be contracted airborne. I have thought about this for a long time and you will all fear me before this is over. Go ahead and laugh, but wait until I start telling the Mayor about who is drinking coffee and not on a call. Yes I have one of your radios and will keep track of all of you. No longer will I look the other way as you drink coffee and not do your jobs.

After all the jokes are done you will be the ones looking over your shoulders for me. Go ahead and laugh all you want that is how it used to be and will be again. Talk all the trash you want, but you better do it inside your vehicles and not on your illegal cell phone or parked next to your buddy slacking off! Mark my words you will clean up Palm Ave whether you like it or not. I will also be getting a new vehicle assigned to me, so you won't see me coming.

This it to HPD0939, Bushoti, exhpd, PLF, HPDRokkie, LEOtapanes, and all of you trouble makers you will be found and punished accordingly. You are better off just turning yourselfs in, before you are found out. It is just a matter of time before I now who you are. Remember that I have many friends in the department and now everything that is going on.

By the way tell your petiful reps to not even bother talking to the mayor later this month. Because I am personnaly going to be there and will be ready for war. Tell those reps to put their tails between their legs and ask for forgiveness, that they even had the insolence to ask for a meeting. After all the mayor has giving you. I told him that if he gave you a finger you would try to bite the whole hand. I told him be like Raul, because whether they liked him or not they feared him and he always made them shake in their boots when they came to see him! So it is War!!! Be ready and let me see you slacking off not doing your job. You all do not have any unity and will lose against me! Take that to the Bank.

02-12-2007, 02:51 AM
I can not imagine how can any of you would really talk negative about a fellow or former officer. However and what ever ended someone career it does not matter. The fact is that if you were screaming on the radio like a b****, more than likely Danny or Frank would had arrived and taken care of business; I respect that.

02-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Bashing other offficers or former officers accomplishes nothing. We are all human threrefore we posses positive and negative qualities as people and officers. The same can be said for Frank and Danny. I have worked with both and I can tell you if you need a 3/15 they will be the first to arrive to help you. The same cannot be said for other officers who will take the long route or not show up at all. The will do anything to avoid being the first arriving unit. There is no need to name them, we all know who they are. If you don't know ask your fellow offices and I am sure they will enlighten you. Frank as any other supervisor has his own style. Some are verty strict others are more laid back. The same can be said for officers, some are very proactive others are not. You need to have a mixture and balance of both becuase if you didnot, you would have chaos. Im just saying let quit bashing each other and get with your reps and lets discuss certain things that will impact our career. Take care!!

02-16-2007, 01:42 AM
My patience has finally run out and I have put some of you in your places as civil servants!!! When your buddies tell you how they received formal discipline for not doing their job on Palm ave, remember it was me!!! Yes all I have to do is e-mail your Cheif directly and things happen! Most of you thought it was all a big joke. The only joke are you. Well not all of you I am sure there are some fine Hialeah police officers who try to clean up palm ave only to be ridiculed by so many others.

I have many connections and have been made aware of how some officers are pressurred into not doing their jobs along Palm Ave. This will cease as of right now! Ask one of your officers if he will ever use his cell phone again on duty! This is just the beginning because as long as I see those people on Plam ave it simply means you are not doing your Job! Even your Deputy Chief agrees with me. The only area in the City where somehting is being done about these people is in Sector 4. But I expected that since there is real leadership there. Yes, I know your sectors and even your minimums per sectors and shifts. If the City only had the same type and caliber of leadership everywhere, as they do in Sector 4 the City would be ten times better off.

I see so many incompetent Sergeants! I do not know how they promote some of these people. I think none of them have high school degrees and probably none have college degrees to say the least. I can't beleive I keep calling in about a prostitute on Palm Ave and 9 street and that incompetent supervisor can't even cacth her in the act! Also that idiot that send the critical incident on the wrong format the other day. Yes, I get to read all of your e-mails. At least you have Captains that will keep you people in check.

I have also heard a rumor that on the meeting on February 27 you will ask for take home vehicles. Don't even bother, I have already spoken to the Mayor and he is totally against it. After all you people are not even as professional as Opa-Locka!!! Think about it? What large department in South Florida does not have Take Home Vehicles? You guessed it Hialeah!!

But ask yourself why you are the only large department that does not have take homes vehicles? Because you are very unprofessional, lazy, and overall incompetent. If you were not, then you would have take home vehicles like everyone else. After all no organization would want their good people to leave to another place based only on benefits!!! Until you come to the realization that Hialeah Officers are not as good as Miami-Dade, City of Miami, Miami Beach and the list is endless, only then will you realize you must improve if you want a benefit (Take home Vehicles) that is given only to top notch professionals!!!

The funny part is that I was going to speak to the Mayor on your behave to try to get you take home cars, but then you let me down on Palm Ave. Cleaning up Palm Ave is the Mayors priority and only a handful of you have tried to make the Mayor look good! Why should he go out his way to help you when you spit in his face everytime one of those people walks up and down Palm Ave.

That is life you do something for me and we do something for you. Well take homes let me laugh, you clowns don't deserve to even where the uniform. Again I do not mean all of you, but mostly the clowns that visit this website and spend all day drinking coffee and not doing their jobs!!!

I am going to personnally see if the supervisors in Sector 4 can put on a leadership seminar for the rest of the department and it will be mandatory for all to attend!!!!!

02-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Mr. Devil advocate you really did it now!! You just threaten me and even said the brand name car I drive. This is CRIMINAL!!! You have until the end of the week to turn yourself in before I come looking for you.

And to all of you officers, if you think you are as good as all the other police departments, why do they get take home vehciles AND YOU DO NOT! In my many experiences in life people of quality get compensated better and with more benefits than people of low quality! So even officers in Opa Locka get take home vehicles! What does that say about you coffee drinking, non-Plam Ave cleaning, Whinning Hialeah Officers. You might get mad at me, but it is because deep down you know you are not as good, as competent, and as proffessional as other departments or you would be treated and compensated as such. The truth hurts does it not!

Again look around, you clowns are the kid at the play-yard that no one wants on their team. I bet you tell each other that you are better because it is the deparrtment fault and somehow you make it work. That is the first excuse of a LOSER! That is what LOSERS tell each other to make themnselves feel better!! I get benefits as any other or probably better than most other Chief of Staff for Mayors with cities of comparable sizes. I know what I am worth and it shows! Do you? You clowns are not even worth take home vehicles, which by the way I have done my research and they are a benefit in the long run to the city!!!! However, I will keep that to myself since I hate incompetent people getting benefits they do not deserve!

Again if any of you out there wish to challenge me explain to me why you losers are the only officers in Miami-Dade County (Excluding very small departments) without take home cars? You know why? Because if you were worth anything the city would be afriad to lose you, but because you are the bottom of the Barrell we can replace you at any time!!! Oh no WOWO!! WOWO!! I am going to cry!!
:cry: :oops: :cry:

02-18-2007, 04:42 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, D"]Mr. Devil's advocate, you really did it now!! You just threaten me and even said the brand name car I drive. This is CRIMINAL!!! You have until the end of the week to turn yourself in before I come looking for you.

Mr. Concepcion: Where are you? You have not posted since February 15, and I miss your zany comments. Please regale us with more of your sardonic sense of humor!

02-21-2007, 02:13 AM
Even if his skills were better than most why would you wanted to bring someone back to the force that put the agency on the map for all the wrong reasons. Anytime leos abuse their powers it creates BS political policies that the rest most endure.

02-21-2007, 12:21 PM
All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up. I am so happy that the injustice!! that was done to Lt. Velasquez has finally been corrected. Such an honorable man has had to endure much. Finally the leadership that is demonstrated in Sector 4 will be put to the test around the entire city. For all of you that did not take me seriously, now you see my power! There is a price for loyalty or lack there of! The Hialeah Police Department will soon have renew integrity and leadership that it has lacked at the higher ranks for a while now. I have total faith that the honorable Lt. Velasquez will help clean up palm Ave with his leadership.

I have put together a special task force headed by myself and some officers handpicked by Lt. Velasquez to take care of this pan-handling problem that all of you lazy cops are unwilling to do.

God it is good to be king. Many people told me that this promotion could not happen, but through hard work anything is possible. Now that I have a partner in the force like Lt. Velasquez those of you that have posted negative comments about the great city of hialeah are in for a treat. The court orders, yes I said court orders you idiots, for the IP adresses of those of you that have made negative comments on this website should be in within a week and then please, there will be no hole small enough for you cowards to hide in. There will be discipline for all of you! I suggest you beg for mercy now because next week I will personally recommend to have the full power of the city come down on all you trash talking individuals!!!

Also the IA unit is now on what we like to call proactive mode!!! Let me see you drinking coffee not on a signal, you will be sent 05 in a heart beat! Last night IA began to monitor you trouble makers. I am giving you warning because you clowns can not stay out of trouble even when you have been formally wanrned. Just remember as you sit in front of the Mayor for your punishment I will be there in his office and you will not be smilling!!!! No more warnings from me, my battle has been won and the next step will be enforcement action. So please smile for the camera and your worksheets better fit the Tel-Trak readout!!!!

02-22-2007, 08:36 AM
mrs c your nothing but a punk get a life and start wearing men's clothes :devil:

02-23-2007, 12:03 AM
You insolent!! You would not say that to my face!! It must make you feel good to insult an unarmed man. Take off your gun and meet me Mano a Mano if you there you huligan. I personnaly do not beleive in guns and you are a perfect example of why people including cops should not be allowed to carry guns.

:twisted: :evil:

02-23-2007, 01:53 AM
hey shut up your afarid of a panhandler if we meet mano a mano you would start to cry suck on your thumb cry baby

02-23-2007, 02:49 AM
You insolent!! You would not say that to my face!! It must make you feel good to insult an unarmed man. Take off your gun and meet me Mano a Mano if you there you huligan. I personnaly do not beleive in guns and you are a perfect example of why people including cops should not be allowed to carry guns.

HEY C, ARE YOU THE HERMORPHODITE STARTING IN TELE MIAMI'S NEWEST NOVELA "LA FLOR DE HIALEAH?"

02-24-2007, 01:04 AM
You HPD 0939 are nothing but a low lying maggett. You are on my wacth list and will be castigated just like Mr. Churrro!! Officers like you are the reason HPD is where its at. The buttom of the County. After all the efforts we at City Hall go throuhg to make HPD one of the best police departments in Dade County this is what we get.

I have told the Mayor several times there is just not much human material to work with at HPD. You are a bunch of GED'rs!!! I guess the low standards in hiring in the last 12 years have led up to this. I am proposing to the Mayor that we hire only College graduated individuals from now on. This should at least eliminate some of the rif-raft we have been hiring like Mr. Churro. Another good idea would be to make all of you take another GED exam and anyone that fails will get fired. However, too many might fail and we need time to slowly get rid of the trash and get some quality officers.

What else is left to say all of you that know better are scared to post anything because you know the court orders will be in any day and then "Oh Chico" I feel for you HPD0939, Mr. Churro and the other offenders. No court orders you say. Well no Lt. Rank for Mr. Velasquez (Ha Ha). As you have witnessed anything is possible for the dedicated employees at City Hall!!!

02-24-2007, 02:28 AM
Concepcion, you infested boil, even in The City of Hialeah police officers are protected by FSS 112.532, PBA Contract, Garrity, etcetera. Go ahead and threaten all you want. Please, get us all fired and we shall see who patrols the City! You? Hardly, you are a coward!

02-24-2007, 03:29 AM
Hey Mayor's Due-Boy, Just a word of advise, you can't get a court order for IP addresses as IP addresses aren't found in chat rooms. So who's the intelegent one here now? Not you that's for sure! Maybe we should print all of your responses and take them to the Mayor (open door policy) and let him see for himself just how much "power" you think you have...

02-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Maybe we should print all of your responses and take them to the Mayor (open door policy) and let him see for himself just how much "power" you think you have...

That is precisely what must be done to silent this pretender. If he is a City administrative assistant; unlike us cops he is not civil service, but an "at will employee." To avoid embarrassment, Mayor Julio Robaina will can him in a heart beat!

That's one way of popping this boil. let's do it; once and for all!

02-25-2007, 12:08 AM
I have had enough with these postings! None of you have taken me seriously. I tried to be nice to you cops, but this is what I get. I was the only man here not afriad to post his name. I then said you could call me Mr. C or by my title if you liked. Now you will all find out who I am and the power I carry. Yeah you might carry a gun, but you will shake in your shoes like you did when you had to see the old mayor!

All I wanted was for all of us to get along. Yet you laughed when I was harrassed by a Pan-Handler! I could have been hurt or worse. Those people are dirty and some have illnesses that can be contracted airborne. I have thought about this for a long time and you will all fear me before this is over. Go ahead and laugh, but wait until I start telling the Mayor about who is drinking coffee and not on a call. Yes I have one of your radios and will keep track of all of you. No longer will I look the other way as you drink coffee and not do your jobs.

After all the jokes are done you will be the ones looking over your shoulders for me. Go ahead and laugh all you want that is how it used to be and will be again. Talk all the trash you want, but you better do it inside your vehicles and not on your illegal cell phone or parked next to your buddy slacking off! Mark my words you will clean up Palm Ave whether you like it or not. I will also be getting a new vehicle assigned to me, so you won't see me coming.

This it to HPD0939, Bushoti, exhpd, PLF, HPDRokkie, LEOtapanes, and all of you trouble makers you will be found and punished accordingly. You are better off just turning yourselfs in, before you are found out. It is just a matter of time before I now who you are. Remember that I have many friends in the department and now everything that is going on.

By the way tell your petiful reps to not even bother talking to the mayor later this month. Because I am personnaly going to be there and will be ready for war. Tell those reps to put their tails between their legs and ask for forgiveness, that they even had the insolence to ask for a meeting. After all the mayor has giving you. I told him that if he gave you a finger you would try to bite the whole hand. I told him be like Raul, because whether they liked him or not they feared him and he always made them shake in their boots when they came to see him! So it is War!!! Be ready and let me see you slacking off not doing your job. You all do not have any unity and will lose against me! Take that to the Bank.Concepcion is a Third World Donkey!