PDA

View Full Version : Operation Brownsville

02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
It looks like the nuts at RMPT are censoring posts again. I submitted a post last night pointing out the fact that the operation in Brownsville has been in the works for many months and involves a number of state and local agencies, not just the sheriff's office. The nuts want you to think that the operation resulted in the head nut Morgan's video about Green and Garnett. I pointed out that is is much more likely that Morgan got wind of the planned operation and he made his video and put it out to make himself look like a hero.

They wouldn't post this over at the cop hater site.

02-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Just realize who runs that web site. She so hates the sheriff, that nothing would be placed on it that might paint him in a good light or contradict what that web site represents.

02-09-2007, 06:21 PM
She funds it but does not run it. I doubt she even pays much attention to it at all anymore. David and Richard run it.

02-10-2007, 03:13 PM
No, this operation has not been planned for months and it is a direct result of Morgan's campaign efforts.

Is McNesby sick ? Is the fat little pogue so far gone that he can't walk around Brownsville on his own two feet instead of riding aroung in a golf cart like some 90 year old St. Pete retiree ?

What other agencies are involved ? Name them, and cite their involvement (except Code Enforcement, an arm of his game poaching buddy George Touart's little regime).... and where the hell were they noth months ago, but years ago ? And why no undercover drug buys before the op was announced to REALLY clean up some of the dealers, instead of driving them to another neighborhood ?

02-10-2007, 04:18 PM
And what was Morgan's plan? Establish a precinct on Garnet Circle. Yea right!!!! Let's face it, the leaders of the various county agencies put together a plan to clean up the area. Hey Morgan don't you regret starting your campaign a little to early. Keep floppin those chops.

02-10-2007, 05:45 PM
and where the hell were they noth months ago, but years ago ? And why no undercover drug buys before the op was announced to REALLY clean up some of the dealers, instead of driving them to another neighborhood ?

Done and Done. This is actually the third action in the area. There was the intitial prostitution sting that lasted for several months, then there was the Green St. OT project that lasted for a month or so.

As a side note, this has been in the planning stages for weeks and was well known throughout the agency that it was going to happen. If there are so many deputies for Morgan/RMPT, why wasn't there a tip off?

02-10-2007, 07:12 PM
It didn't get posted because it isn't true.

02-10-2007, 09:14 PM
"And why no undercover drug buys before the op was announced to REALLY clean up some of the dealers, instead of driving them to another neighborhood"

Check back to September 8, 2006 and the 60 + arrests on that day, many of which were the result of video buys (but mainly a wiretap) in the Green and Garnett area. Guess you forgot about that one. You conspiracy nuts are good at that.

02-10-2007, 11:53 PM
who cares how, when or why, point is the job is getting done. So thank you sheriff and job well done!

02-11-2007, 12:34 AM
What job? It's a political snow job. Go back to licking your master's boots Rex.

02-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Yea, and thank you Mr. Morgan for bringing the problem to the forefront that forced the Sheriff to act.

02-11-2007, 01:36 AM
Rumor has it that Morgan supporters passed it on to him and he tried to use it to his advantage. Another backfire, boys.

02-11-2007, 02:53 AM
Check back to September 8, 2006 and the 60 + arrests on that day, many of which were the result of video buys (but mainly a wiretap) in the Green and Garnett area. Guess you forgot about that one. You conspiracy nuts are good at that.

Four months ago ? He should have run 3 more undercover operations since then, and then moved in wth Code Enforcement

02-11-2007, 03:06 AM
And what makes you think that they didn't?

02-11-2007, 05:33 AM
If he had run three you'd be complaining he didn't run five. People see you Morgan/RMPT people for who you are. McNesby is getting heavy praise in the PNJ forums. You're trying to run damage control but you lost this battle, hard. It's funny in a karma sort of way that Morgan/RMPT/David Craig/Arety are actually getting the Sheriff votes and making him shine.

No one is posting on RMPT anymore. Sam is cutting and posting parts of these LEOaffairs posts to his site so it looks like there is activity. People are responding to their own posts there. Hasn't been a post on Morgan's site in weeks. I'm anxious to see the next campaign report to see how many of those people at the Morgan sing fest just happened to come to the restaurant and got stuck (or a cheaper meal.) I sure didn't see a deputy there.

02-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Morgan is not part of the RMPT site. Those who run the site do support Morgan. That's because they hate McNesby so much. Morgan just happens to look much better than McNesby and came along at the right time. Morgan has never said he was part of that site, that's just some losers who cant let their hatred go. I dont hold it against Morgan for some of the nuts who support him. There are many sane people who support him as well. If you look at Morgan alone, not surrounded by the nuts, he's pretty impressive and I think he'll do well as our next Sheriff.

02-11-2007, 07:20 PM
No way you can tell me that Morgan doesn't read this site. If he doesn't, then he's not very concerned about what cops think.

That being said, Mr. Morgan needs to answer questions directed at him on this site instead of letting one of the "losers" or "nuts" (your descriptions but I agree) answer for him.

How about it Mr. Morgan. If you really don't want to associate yourself with the "nuts" and "losers", step up to the plate and give us the answers we asked for.

02-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Morgan had numerous personalities on the RMPT site. Care to deny it Mr. Morgan?

From Morgan's own lips, “I don’t need the job. My wife and I are financially secure. I’m rather a relunctant candidate, but people have been approaching me over the past few months about running again.”

Who were those people? The people that ran RMPT (check the archives).

Who was with morgan when he announced to run? From the same article the above quote was taken from: Jack Moran, David Craig, Leroy Boyd, Debra Thompson, Greg & Arety Sievers, Dr. Michael Berkland, Mr. Powell (John Powell’s father) were among the group

Morgan is forever linked to this crowd. Check his campaign contributions. Same people. He has been a "private investigator" for defense attorney's for over a decade. He is the ACLU's dream candidate. Patrece Cashwell for ECSO legal advisor anyone????? Leroy Boyd for community relations? David Craig PIO (or head of the civilian review board...CLEO on steroids) Mike Ely rehired? Oh yeah -- gimme some of that..... :roll:

02-12-2007, 12:25 AM
As funny as that is, it still sounds better than what McNesby has right now. I've got to give the guy credit for his professionalism and his I'm not a bubba mentality. Dont you think we could use some of that?

02-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Morgan is forever linked to this crowd. Check his campaign contributions. Same people. He has been a "private investigator" for defense attorney's for over a decade. He is the ACLU's dream candidate. Patrece Cashwell for ECSO legal advisor anyone????? Leroy Boyd for community relations? David Craig PIO (or head of the civilian review board...CLEO on steroids) Mike Ely rehired? Oh yeah -- gimme some of that..... Rolling Eyes

Morgan forever linked to.... so that means that McNesby is forever linked to Touart, Mike Whitehead, W D Childers, the SandShaker crowd, the Paki's that run the whore motels on Mobile Highway ? Is that what you mean by 'forever linked' ?

02-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Morgan forever linked to.... so that means that McNesby is forever linked to Touart, Mike Whitehead, W D Childers, the SandShaker crowd, the Paki's that run the whore motels on Mobile Highway ? Is that what you mean by 'forever linked' ?[/quote]

No not really. There is no clear link of support for our current sheriff by corrupt individuals as there are in the case of the challenger.

02-13-2007, 05:16 AM
Morgan is forever linked to this crowd. Check his campaign contributions. Same people. He has been a "private investigator" for defense attorney's for over a decade. He is the ACLU's dream candidate. Patrece Cashwell for ECSO legal advisor anyone????? Leroy Boyd for community relations? David Craig PIO (or head of the civilian review board...CLEO on steroids) Mike Ely rehired? Oh yeah -- gimme some of that..... Rolling Eyes

Morgan forever linked to.... so that means that McNesby is forever linked to Touart, Mike Whitehead, W D Childers, the SandShaker crowd, the Paki's that run the whore motels on Mobile Highway ? Is that what you mean by 'forever linked' ?

How many of those people where there when McNesby announced to run? How many of those people talked him into running? Nuff said.

02-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Actually, at McNesby's announcement to run (held at McGuires) were several defense atorneys, including ACLU attorney Bert Oram who sat right next to him - maybe you weren't there ? I was, and I saw them. Defense attorney Jerry Allred. The list goes on.

02-13-2007, 04:23 PM
We must have a decent sheriff or the majority of the voters would not have voted for him again. Another observation that I have is the majority Usually wins. So if I was a betting man, I'd bet with the majority. There will always be haters out there especially ones that have a conspiracy theory that they were singled out.

02-13-2007, 07:09 PM
We must have a decent sheriff or the majority of the voters would not have voted for him again. Another observation that I have is the majority Usually wins. So if I was a betting man, I'd bet with the majority. There will always be haters out there especially ones that have a conspiracy theory that they were singled out.

And the majority voted in Bill Clinton. And Willie Junior. And W D Childers. Repeatedly.

Why is it people like you , Guest 87, are bereft of the power to engage in intelligent discourse ? If people don't like your candidate they must be 'haters' - are you unable to articulate your position ?

No clear link between McNesby and his supporters, you say ? What do you call campaign contributiopns ? Isn't that the link between Morgan and his supporters ? Or are you privy to some great secret that we mere mortals don't have access to ? Enlighten us.

And why was ACLU attorney Bert Oram McNesby's favored guest at his announcement luncheon at McGuires ? You seem to have overlooked answering that one.

02-13-2007, 07:26 PM
While it's good that something is being done about Brownsville and it's good to know that the PNJ supports the effort by giving up a blow-by-blow account of every arrest, what seems to be overlooked is that the situation in Brownsville is nothing new and it's taken the sheriff 7 years to address it.
Brownsville has always been known for its drugs and whores. Yet the only time they ever received attention was when Brownsville Assembly of God church held their revivals and we were sent it more for show than anything. It seems that if this were truly a problem, a real crisis, Ronnie would have addressed it long ago rather than worrying about some of the other "big" issues like keeping a pizza shop owner's son out of jail. This "operation" is telling of the ineptness of this administration to view its community, identify problems and potential problems, and address those problems within a timely manner (7 years is hardly timely). Maybe Century will be the next BIG "operation", supposedly they have drugs and hoodlums up there too.

02-13-2007, 08:50 PM
And the majority voted in Bill Clinton. And Willie Junior. And W D Childers. Repeatedly.

Why is it people like you , Guest 87, are bereft of the power to engage in intelligent discourse ? If people don't like your candidate they must be 'haters' - are you unable to articulate your position ?

No clear link between McNesby and his supporters, you say ? What do you call campaign contributiopns ? Isn't that the link between Morgan and his supporters ? Or are you privy to some great secret that we mere mortals don't have access to ? Enlighten us.

And why was ACLU attorney Bert Oram McNesby's favored guest at his announcement luncheon at McGuires ? You seem to have overlooked answering that one.[/quote]

People like me, unable to articulate a position; hum must mean that you are a superior intellectual individual who could never be wrong. My goal has been achieved; it got an idiot to bite. The point is, supporters don’t make the candidate, so if the supporters of the challenger want to bring up supporters of the incumbent who I might add, won the last election by a considerable margin and will more than likely win this one, then it is only fair to bring his up, agree; before you bring the ACLU in this, you may want to check the challengers affiliation with the ACLU. You said that I overlooked answering the Bert Oram question. I don’t think you ever asked and personally, I don’t give a rats butt about who supports who until one side points out the other without identifying their own faults. ACLU or an Adult Entertainment Business, easy answer here, I will take the support of the ACLU any day before the last. If must be my morals. I don’t believe you could be enlightened any more than you currently are because your so far out there and to the left that the stars have blinded you. Just Remember, Vote McNesby and set yourself free.

02-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Guest 87,

Are you saying that Bert Oram is supporting Sheriff Mcnesby? Is Oram "the" ACLU attorney?
I'm not sure I understand.

02-13-2007, 09:43 PM
People like me, unable to articulate a position; hum must mean that you are a superior intellectual individual who could never be wrong. My goal has been achieved; it got an idiot to bite. The point is, supporters don’t make the candidate, so if the supporters of the challenger want to bring up supporters of the incumbent who I might add, won the last election by a considerable margin and will more than likely win this one, then it is only fair to bring his up, agree; before you bring the ACLU in this, you may want to check the challengers affiliation with the ACLU. You said that I overlooked answering the Bert Oram question. I don’t think you ever asked and personally, I don’t give a rats butt about who supports who until one side points out the other without identifying their own faults. ACLU or an Adult Entertainment Business, easy answer here, I will take the support of the ACLU any day before the last. If must be my morals. I don’t believe you could be enlightened any more than you currently are because your so far out there and to the left that the stars have blinded you. Just Remember, Vote McNesby and set yourself free.

As I said, and as you have demonstrated, not up to the task.....tsk, tsk, tsk, not A superior intellectual creature, simply superior to YOU, and, unfortunately, to all other McNesby supporters. You GED'ers love to point out that one of your own got elected.... it's easy, he's not doing anything spectacular, his only job is to be a puppet of his supporters.

02-14-2007, 12:12 AM
People like me, unable to articulate a
As I said, and as you have demonstrated, not up to the task.....tsk, tsk, tsk, not A superior intellectual creature, simply superior to YOU, and, unfortunately, to all other McNesby supporters. You GED'ers love to point out that one of your own got elected.... it's easy, he's not doing anything spectacular, his only job is to be a puppet of his supporters.

Being the superior intellect that you are should not have to be reminded that the so called puppet voters/supporters voted him in office, again. Simply put, he won. Time to let it go and wait until the next election then you can rant and rave. You or I will not make a difference, it is the so called, as you put it, puppet supporters, as I call it the voters who will determine who is best. They have already spoken twice. Also, let your inferiority or Napolean complex of education go, not everyone has higher education which by the way, I do, and there is nothing wrong with your high school education either, education is education no matter how you learn as long as you learn, even from your mistakes. Even a GED is better than some. I'm sure you know a few with a GEDThe Incumbent will win again, accept it and the stress will melt away. God this fun.

02-14-2007, 03:18 AM
You.re the one who seems stressed, Sally, not me. I know that McNesby is a goner. Then so will you be. See ya, sweetie.

02-14-2007, 12:46 PM
So, what I am getting out of this last post is, when he wins again you will go back to your RMPT site and accept defeat and the will of the majority. Sounds like a win win situation for the county, the county you don't even live in.

02-15-2007, 04:21 AM
Don't know what an RMPT site is, but no, sweet cheeks, you didn't understand the last post (what a surprise, a McNesby supporter that can't read and comprehend..)... what it meant is that when McNesby has to leave, so do you. Have fun at the Bluffs.....

02-15-2007, 06:40 AM
They should rename this site RMPT.

02-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Go David!

02-16-2007, 02:28 AM
David Morgan has nothing to do with RMPT or Aretys Angels. I know that for a fact.

02-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Except for receiving money, advertising and support?

02-19-2007, 03:22 PM
testing.

02-22-2007, 03:47 PM
After reading the posts about the planned operation at Brownsville, and if in fact McNesby really did that, he better get started on alot of other neighborhoods like Lincoln Park, that most deputies are told to stay away from there, and Wedgewood which has always been a problem area. It is quite interesting that someone would accuse Mr. Morgan of knowing about the operation in Brownsville and then useing it to his advantage which could not be farther from the truth. It is also amazing that this poster which claimed that would put Mr. Morgan in the same category with the current administration, which he is not, it is the kettle calling the pot black. NOt everyone is black in thier ethics and morals, and this is not a racial comment, it goes back to if you are one, you know how to call the others the same thing.
As for people seeing Mr. Morgan for what he is, yes they do, and it is positive, not negative, as some would like to portray. He is the best candidate for the position and some cannot stand it, but it may as well be okay because he has the quality and the profile, and the speaking ability, and the wherewithal that we need in that office. He has my vote and we are going to get as many of our freinds to do the same thing as we can!
So like it or lump it, that is the way it is!

02-22-2007, 04:42 PM
I'm happy that Mr. Morgan has "the speaking ability", because you certainly don't.

I find your comment about being "black in their ethics and morals" highly offensive and hope that the moderator will review this post and delete it.

05-20-2007, 05:24 PM
please don't vote for morgan because he is in fact an idiot.

06-07-2007, 02:26 AM
What makes him that in your estimation? His MBA in business? If he is an idiot what does that make the Sheriff? An amoeba? Could it be that you are mad about losing your cushy top management job when Sheriff Morgan takes office in 2008? Yes. That is it.

06-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Morgan says, you can tell when law enforcement has lost control when you get more daytime burglaries. What an idiot, that just shows that he knows nothing about law enforcement. The daytime has always been when most burglaries take place.

06-07-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm pretty sure he was referring to occupied daytime burglaries. The one's he mentioned were and that is what he found to be of concern. Either way, violent crime is rising rapidly. So the point goes to Morgan on that one.

06-07-2007, 10:54 PM
No, he said nothing about occupied or not. Sorry, no points there Mr. Craig. Violent crime rising? Where's your proof?

06-09-2007, 02:29 AM
You must have been watching a different show. The examples he used were occupied burglaries. Remember, the ones where the homeowners were shooting at the burglars? He was quite specific about that. And as for the crime rate, try searching "USA Crime Rate 2007" and you may learn something. If you want proof, try reading the paper or watching the news. Even our oppressed media isn't keeping the fact, that crime is getting bad, out of the public eye. But you already knew that . Right Rex?

06-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Your kidding right????? Read the paper or watch the news for real information? Like they report true crime in the area. Are you eating some "special brownies" or something? No wonder why people in our community think that crime doesn't occur and all the officers have nothing to do, people like you rely on our joke of a media to be informed.

06-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Your kidding right????? Read the paper or watch the news for real information? Like they report true crime in the area. Are you eating some "special brownies" or something? No wonder why people in our community think that crime doesn't occur and all the officers have nothing to do, people like you rely on our joke of a media to be informed.