PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Farnham

02-09-2007, 12:48 AM
I was sorry to learn that Deputy Farnham was found guilty in Federal Court this afternoon. This post is not intended to start a long, agumentative thread, just to express my sincere sympathy for the officer and his friends that have and will endure the outcome of this incident. I was not there, but I did work that area after the storm. Everyone was on edge, but, in my opinion, nothing gave those citizens the right to fire a weapon, in the ground or not, when they were not being threatened in any way. Best of luck in the appeal that I'm sure will be filed before the week's end.

02-09-2007, 01:54 AM
He was convicted of a misdemeanor. Hopefully it will be overturned.

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070208/NEWS01/70208037

02-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Haha most of you will be more worried about what kinda car your driving or wear your eating at than what happened to Farnham..This abuse of power by the Feds should have all of us screeming out loud demanding a explanation.......Every no file letter you get could potentially result in civil or criminal prosecution......Dont let this slip under the radar folks..Doing a AOA with good intentions and get it jammed up the ole sithole....now thats gratitude for ya

02-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Riddle me this.....now that the trail is over.....I fully expect the Sheriffs of each county......the Fop, Pba and general public to unload on this matter....if you dont see this response in mass......you should be very concerned....Give Coats credit for footing the bill but now the public needs to be educated on this Federal abuse of power.....Lets here from the talking heads now

02-09-2007, 03:15 PM
The whole US Attorney thing now seems to be "to get" a cop. (Border Patrol Agent's are falling like flies)
Of course the retired NYPD corrections captain was hooked up with the US Attorney's office in New York is one of the main reasons this ever went anywhere.
Anyway best wishes to Dep. Farnham. Sheriff Coats is a standup guy. He was the best sheriff Santa Rosa ever had.

Master Yoda
02-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Fear not, Jedi Farnham.

The dark side will not triumph.

We at the Jedi Council feel the Force is with you!

02-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Good luck with an appeal Rick, sorry this happened to you. It is nice to see you are getting support from the Sheriff.

02-09-2007, 08:55 PM
The two border patrol agents shot at an unarmed man in the arse as he fled . Then they cleaned up the shell casings to cover it up and didnt file a report, for obvious reasons. They were charged by the state of Texas and the feds. A little different scenario.

02-09-2007, 09:20 PM
So called citizens shooting someone and picking up the casings, then lying about it happens every in St.Pete in a certain part. Where are the Feds now? Guess they don't have to answer for their actions, but law enforcement just trying to do a good gets nailed to the cross. What a joke. I hope someone really takes this far and complains about what is going on.

02-11-2007, 12:19 AM
I'M SCARED TO SHIT. THIS SOB IS LUCKY THAT THE DEPUTY DIDN'T DIG HIM A GRAVE. HE REFUSED TO OBEY A LAWFUL COMMAND. HE AS A FORMER CORRECTIONS OFICER CAN'T CLAIM STUPIDY AND IGNORANCE OF THE LAW, AS HE WAS A LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICER IN NY. WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT THERE WE NEED TO SUPPORT OUR DEPUTIES IN PINELLAS AND IN THE STATE. WHY WASN'T THIS ASS CHARGED WITH UNLAWFUL DISHARGE OF A WEAPON? LAST I CHECKED FSS DOESN'T ALLOW FOR A WARNING SHOTS. I SAY F*U** THIS PRICK. GUYS AND GALS WE MUST SUPPORT OUR S. O. THEY DO A VERY HARD JOB, FOR A SALARY THAT IS HARD TO LIVE ON IN PINELLAS. SHERIFF COATS NEED TO HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE AND TELL THE STATE AND WORLD THAT PCSO WILL NO LONGER REPOND TO DISASTERS AND HELP. THAT THE CITIZENS OF SANTA ROSA COUNTY NEXT TIME CAN ENJOY DISORDER AND THEFT. SCREW THEM. I SUPPORT OUR DEPUTIES AND POLICE OFFIERS.

02-12-2007, 05:06 AM
The depth of ignorance always amazes me.These facts are not in ?/dispute:

#1The Deputies where in a deserted home. .Why?
#2 911 call placed concering lotters in the house prior to shot being fired in the gnd.
#3 When challenged deputy replied "FU"in contrast when US Special forces knocked doors down to rescue Jessica Lynch they announced "We are American Soliders"-Different standards?
#4* Farnham's partner on advice of his attorney refused to testify for Farnham(Took 5th)

*PENSACOLA NEWS JOURNAL---8 FEB07 <mailto:nlozare@pnj.com>

"_________, who has not been charged, declined to testify as a witness on Wednesday, on advice from his attorney."

#5Farnham claimed shots were fired @ him.Defense attorney attempted unsuccessfully to suppress the fact that the shot was fired into the ground & was recovered by an investigator (on film) -Farnham's story then changed.
#6Farnham record reflects* 8 dispinary actions against him ;in contract the victims have a combined record of over 50 years outstanding service to the US.

*"Pasha(sheriff's spokeswoman Marianne Pasha )said Farnham has been disciplined or counseled on issues eight times. In two of those instances, records show, he was reprimanded or suspended for failing to file use-of-force reports in a timely manner, though he never has been conclusively found to have used excessive force, Pasha said. Whenever a deputy uses force in a situation, he is required to fill out a form."
Reporter Stephen Thompson can be reached at (727) 823-3303 (TBO.

#7 Farnham got caught in a lie concerning what the victim was doing when he got tased "___ in his closing argument, with the help of FBI Special Agent Stacy Moore, Goldberg re-enacted Farnham’s testimony and proved that Thompson had to be lying down for the Taser marks to be on his chest. If Thompson was getting up as Farnham testified, then the marks would have been on his back."

“We actually have scientific evidence that the defendant is lying,” Goldberg said.

You do your profession no favor with blind locality-A CANCER BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL A CANCER-777

02-12-2007, 06:35 AM
Previous poster...

You must be from the RMPT site based in Pensacola that is trying to bring down our current Sheriff. Do what you want to to the sheriff. Don't bring down a deputy from another agency who tried to help our community when we were desperate for help.

Bottom line...

It was dark.

The "citizens" were armed and fired shots.

The deputies who responded could have easily shot the citizen instead of tazing him.

You should be thanking Pinellas County for helping us instead of trying to crucify this deputy for doing his job.

Maybe the next time we should ask retired corrections officers from New York or Air Force officers to respond to help us instead of police officers from other areas of "OUR" state. Maybe out of state CO's or military officers think they can do a better job. If so, they should be out there protecting the community instead of their plasma tvs during the next storm because we damned sure won't get any help from anyone else because of their BS.

If they don't like the way our officers do it perhaps they should go back home.

02-13-2007, 04:25 AM
777 or should it be 666 like your buddies from NY Corrections and a retired retard out of the Air Force with hooks to the Pentagon. It makes me feel good that that piece of shit DOJ spent over $100.000 dollars in order to get a deaf,dumb and blind jury to convict an innocent deputy of a misdemeanor. Why I bet your DOJ is bragging about that one around the office. Let me get this one straight for the record asshole, if suspect is located in close proximatey to a firearm and refuses to listen to commands does it matter asshole if he is tasered in the back or chest F/U 777 YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

02-13-2007, 04:58 AM
Dude you write like an uneducated moron. Corrections maybe? Your argument is full of logical fallacies, too numerous to list. But go on in your pipe dream. All I want to know is this. Do you still live with your mom and has your step dad stopped touching you in your special place?

02-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Concerned Deputy

Posted: 02/14/07 19:21:02 Post subject: Dep. Farnham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if you all have heard the latest yet, but apparently the Sheriff is no longer supporting Rick in ref. his legal battle. I guess he got caught up in a lie while on the stand and is now facing perjury charges. I wish him well in his battle and at the same time understand the Sheriff's position if Rick was caught in a lie. Your supervisor should begin to fill everyone in since the Sheriff wants this information put out.

02-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Posted: 02/21/07 10:05:58 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If what they say is true that Farnham lied on the stand, then tough titty. I wouldnt support him anymore either. I imagine an active ia started and they just waiting to let the axe fall on him.

Dawg

Posted: 02/21/07 14:15:56 Post subject:

I agree, that guy was nothing but a whiner and a walking attitude problem when he was on the road anyway. Its no wonder he got jammed up in the first place.

Posted: 02/21/07 18:33:48 Post subject:

Yep was a walking time bomb......I know some of the Supervisors get a bad rap for being aholes but the ones that dont do their jobs cause the Farnhams of this world to slip through the cracks and make us all look bad,,,,

03-04-2007, 01:32 AM
777 or should it be 666 like your buddies from NY Corrections and a retired retard out of the Air Force with hooks to the Pentagon. It makes me feel good that that piece of shizzat DOJ spent over $100.000 dollars in order to get a deaf,dumb and blind jury to convict an innocent deputy of a misdemeanor. Why I bet your DOJ is bragging about that one around the office. Let me get this one straight for the record *** VIRUS ALERT ***, if suspect is located in close proximatey to a firearm and refuses to listen to commands does it matter *** VIRUS ALERT *** if he is tasered in the back or chest F/U 777 YOU PIECE OF shizzat.

now that truth has stepped from darkness ,looking back I am reminded of Proverbs 23:2 & 26 :4-5

Doc Holiday
03-04-2007, 03:16 AM
Let ye with the least sin cast the first stone friene. More up your alley may be this one,

Proverbs 26:9

- Like a thorn that goes up into the hand of a drunkard is a proverb in the mouth of fools.

03-04-2007, 03:51 AM
Let ye with the least sin cast the first stone friene. More up your alley may be this one,

- Like a thorn that goes up into the hand of a drunkard is a proverb in the mouth of fools.

Do you see people who are wise in their own eyes?
There is more hope for fools than for them.-a frirend

03-04-2007, 04:15 AM

Do you see people who are wise in their own eyes?
There is more hope for fools than for them.-a frirend
"Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear."

Doc Holiday
03-04-2007, 03:13 PM
I find your lack of syntax disturbing friene, friend, freund. The path to hell is paved with good intentions, or so they say. Care to take a ride?

03-04-2007, 09:33 PM
That is the second post today that you have offered to kill somebody in words.

Need a hug?

Have a great day and smile man...God loves you....

Doc Holiday
03-05-2007, 01:37 AM
My, my, my don't we read into things with a child's imagination? And "Friend" might I suggest perhaps a typing class at your local community college? Or do you really not know how to spell well?