PDA

View Full Version : frank gonzales

02-08-2007, 04:58 AM
I HEARD THIS GUY HAS BECOME A TOTEL ASS*** SINCE BEING PROMOTED, WELL HE WAS ALREADY ONE AS A OFFICER. ALSO SGT. ZENEN IS SHARING THE TITLE ANYONE WITH FEEDBACK POST

02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
WTF is ARSE????????? And I think Gonzalez is with a z at the end.

02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
WTF is ARSE????????? And I think Gonzalez is with a z at the end.

Hey muff-diver, it's an acceptable term used to describe a person we cops normally call an Alpha Hotel.

02-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes muff diving is cool!! Thx 4 the info you can learn something new everyday in Hialeah!!

02-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Please no personnal attacks. If you have a problem with a certain Sergeant meet him by the UPS building after the shift. I am not trying to excuse any actions, but remember that this place infuses people with the wrong mentality about what is leadership. A great example was the vendor detail, which some supervisors bought into. Yet when the media got involved the Command Staff washed their hands of the incident and stated they just wanted officers to use due care! Please they wanted all vendors harrassed.

The same thing will happen with the Vagrants and Pan-handdlers when we get bad publicity from the media for harrassing poor homeless people that are just trying to get some money to get something to eat. And that is the way it will be portrayed. To the public we should be out there running after 26 and 29 subjects, yet we have chossen to harrass poor people doing nothing wrong. Do not abuse your power as an Officer for our leadership because they will not back you up. Loyalty is a two way street, except in Hialeah.

Many of the Command Staff grew up since their early 20's with this dictatorial style of leadership and it really shows. There is nothing wrong with setting high standards and enforcing them, but with the mentality to make the officer better not to punish for the sake of punishment. Punishment should be a last resort and left for those who refuse to comform with the standards that have been set. Most Officers want to do a good job, but it is hard to motivate officers in this place, trust me I try and keep trying. But how can you make people believe in something when you yourself start to question it yourself.

As far as discipline I must agree with Washington when he said that discipline is the soul of an Army. The same is true of a police department, but discipline is not writing reprimands to make the Command Staff think you are a good leader. The best discipline is that which is enforce by the officers themselves when they do not allow other officers to do things that will bring Dis-Honor to us all.

See you on 02-27-07!

02-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Before you question the Sgt's actions find out about the Officer & what he did. Gossip & mis-information is one of the reasons our Dept. is the way it is. He might have slammed several officers but how many has he backed up. We have to many girly men that wear the uniform. U.P.S sounds great to me & I know he would go. Go Frank. You Rule......

02-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Now see he only person capable of defending Frank in this world would have to be his closest and dearest friend. Ozzie, I was there, and did see what Frank did. Without a doubt i also know he would meet anyone behind u.p.s. thats just his way. Still I believ his is for all intents and purposes an "ARSE". He's been kicked out of every unit except C.I.D. The guy has an explosive personality and bad grammar to boot.
For the rest of you, the only way to get rid of a problem is to confront the problem, lay your balls out there on the line like Luis did, and let the problem know you plan on being a problem as long as you are considered one. Til then you will all be remembered by me as nothing more than urine.

02-11-2007, 09:47 PM
I have had enough with these postings! None of you have taken me seriously. I tried to be nice to you cops, but this is what I get. I was the only man here not afriad to post his name. I then said you could call me Mr. C or by my title if you liked. Now you will all find out who I am and the power I carry. Yeah you might carry a gun, but you will shake in your shoes like you did when you had to see the old mayor!

All I wanted was for all of us to get along. Yet you laughed when I was harrassed by a Pan-Handler! I could have been hurt or worse. Those people are dirty and some have illnesses that can be contracted airborne. I have thought about this for a long time and you will all fear me before this is over. Go ahead and laugh, but wait until I start telling the Mayor about who is drinking coffee and not on a call. Yes I have one of your radios and will keep track of all of you. No longer will I look the other way as you drink coffee and not do your jobs.

After all the jokes are done you will be the ones looking over your shoulders for me. Go ahead and laugh all you want that is how it used to be and will be again. Talk all the trash you want, but you better do it inside your vehicles and not on your illegal cell phone or parked next to your buddy slacking off! Mark my words you will clean up Palm Ave whether you like it or not. I will also be getting a new vehicle assigned to me, so you won't see me coming.

This it to HPD0939, Bushoti, exhpd, PLF, HPDRokkie, LEOtapanes, and all of you trouble makers you will be found and punished accordingly. You are better off just turning yourselfs in, before you are found out. It is just a matter of time before I now who you are. Remember that I have many friends in the department and now everything that is going on.

By the way tell your petiful reps to not even bother talking to the mayor later this month. Because I am personnaly going to be there and will be ready for war. Tell those reps to put their tails between their legs and ask for forgiveness, that they even had the insolence to ask for a meeting. After all the mayor has giving you. I told him that if he gave you a finger you would try to bite the whole hand. I told him be like Raul, because whether they liked him or not they feared him and he always made them shake in their boots when they came to see him! So it is War!!! Be ready and let me see you slacking off not doing your job. You all do not have any unity and will lose against me! Take that to the Bank.

02-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Mr. C. If this is truly who you are. You are a pathetic individual. Go back to your ALF.

02-12-2007, 02:55 AM
I can not imagine how can any of you would really talk negative about a fellow or former officer. However and what ever ended someone's career it does not matter. The fact is that if you were screaming on the radio like a b****, more than likely Danny or Frank would had arrived and taken care of business; I respect that.

02-12-2007, 03:06 AM
Frank you rule, one of the most knowledgeable guys on the road. Made sergeant in 6 years and a clean file, was never kicked out of any unit (ask him why he left). He does have an unfriendly attitude but will get the job done.

02-12-2007, 03:21 AM
If you talk negative, check your self first. Luis never confronted the problem, as matter of fact, he requested to leave the zone since frank returned; fear of not meeting his standards. Luis was written up several times in the past and not only by sgt. gonzalez, all related to him not doing his basic job including an off duty. Look at the other guy that could talk negative, the Fink; s*** can you find an officer more lazy than him, who lied to the sgt. while he failed to do a detail. About time that a supervisor does something about it.

02-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I am a Senior Officer that worked with Frank while he was an Officer. When the S--- hit the fan he was there. I knew he had my back. As a Sgt. I know first hand how he has gone to bat for some of you. I can name of the top of my head several Sgt's that rubbed people the wrong way. Some were just arse & had something to prove. Some were just getting used to how to deal with the new postion & the chain of command. Frank is NOT a head hunter. So what are you *****ing Officers doing wrong. He is a new Sgt. if you dont do what he tells you to do. Then you are disrespecting him & his new postion. Check yourselves...

02-16-2007, 01:40 AM
My patience has finally run out and I have put some of you in your places as civil servants!!! When your buddies tell you how they received formal discipline for not doing their job on Palm ave, remember it was me!!! Yes all I have to do is e-mail your Cheif directly and things happen! Most of you thought it was all a big joke. The only joke are you. Well not all of you I am sure there are some fine Hialeah police officers who try to clean up palm ave only to be ridiculed by so many others.

I have many connections and have been made aware of how some officers are pressurred into not doing their jobs along Palm Ave. This will cease as of right now! Ask one of your officers if he will ever use his cell phone again on duty! This is just the beginning because as long as I see those people on Plam ave it simply means you are not doing your Job! Even your Deputy Chief agrees with me. The only area in the City where somehting is being done about these people is in Sector 4. But I expected that since there is real leadership there. Yes, I know your sectors and even your minimums per sectors and shifts. If the City only had the same type and caliber of leadership everywhere, as they do in Sector 4 the City would be ten times better off.

I see so many incompetent Sergeants! I do not know how they promote some of these people. I think none of them have high school degrees and probably none have college degrees to say the least. I can't beleive I keep calling in about a prostitute on Palm Ave and 9 street and that incompetent supervisor can't even cacth her in the act! Also that idiot that send the critical incident on the wrong format the other day. Yes, I get to read all of your e-mails. At least you have Captains that will keep you people in check.

I have also heard a rumor that on the meeting on February 27 you will ask for take home vehicles. Don't even bother, I have already spoken to the Mayor and he is totally against it. After all you people are not even as professional as Opa-Locka!!! Think about it? What large department in South Florida does not have Take Home Vehicles? You guessed it Hialeah!!

But ask yourself why you are the only large department that does not have take homes vehicles? Because you are very unprofessional, lazy, and overall incompetent. If you were not, then you would have take home vehicles like everyone else. After all no organization would want their good people to leave to another place based only on benefits!!! Until you come to the realization that Hialeah Officers are not as good as Miami-Dade, City of Miami, Miami Beach and the list is endless, only then will you realize you must improve if you want a benefit (Take home Vehicles) that is given only to top notch professionals!!!

The funny part is that I was going to speak to the Mayor on your behave to try to get you take home cars, but then you let me down on Palm Ave. Cleaning up Palm Ave is the Mayors priority and only a handful of you have tried to make the Mayor look good! Why should he go out his way to help you when you spit in his face everytime one of those people walks up and down Palm Ave.

That is life you do something for me and we do something for you. Well take homes let me laugh, you clowns don't deserve to even where the uniform. Again I do not mean all of you, but mostly the clowns that visit this website and spend all day drinking coffee and not doing their jobs!!!

I am going to personnally see if the supervisors in Sector 4 can put on a leadership seminar for the rest of the department and it will be mandatory for all to attend!!!!!

02-16-2007, 03:39 AM
Mr. Devil advocate you really did it now!! You just threaten me and even said the brand name car I drive. This is CRIMINAL!!! You have until the end of the week to turn yourself in before I come looking for you.

And to all of you officers, if you think you are as good as all the other police departments, why do they get take home vehciles AND YOU DO NOT! In my many experiences in life people of quality get compensated better and with more benefits than people of low quality! So even officers in Opa Locka get take home vehicles! What does that say about you coffee drinking, non-Plam Ave cleaning, Whinning Hialeah Officers. You might get mad at me, but it is because deep down you know you are not as good, as competent, and as proffessional as other departments or you would be treated and compensated as such. The truth hurts does it not!

Again look around, you clowns are the kid at the play-yard that no one wants on their team. I bet you tell each other that you are better because it is the deparrtment fault and somehow you make it work. That is the first excuse of a LOSER! That is what LOSERS tell each other to make themnselves feel better!! I get benefits as any other or probably better than most other Chief of Staff for Mayors with cities of comparable sizes. I know what I am worth and it shows! Do you? You clowns are not even worth take home vehicles, which by the way I have done my research and they are a benefit in the long run to the city!!!! However, I will keep that to myself since I hate incompetent people getting benefits they do not deserve!

Again if any of you out there wish to challenge me explain to me why you losers are the only officers in Miami-Dade County (Excluding very small departments) without take home cars? You know why? Because if you were worth anything the city would be afriad to lose you, but because you are the bottom of the Barrell we can replace you at any time!!! Oh no WOWO!! WOWO!! I am going to cry!!
:cry: :oops:

02-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Instead of talking negative about Frank, get promoted and make a difference in this department that only has 0ne or two real leaders, the rest with rank were losers as officers and now they want to act like superstars. So stop talking trash and make a difference.

And to Frank you’re a good officer, but you do need to learn how to deal with people, a real leader leads by example, and knows how to develope good officers, not destroy them.

02-19-2007, 05:26 AM
I was told about this posting and just had to see it.

Dany Bolanos was a great officer and a rare breed since it is almost non-existence. As of me, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I did not become a supervisor to be well liked nor to be your friends, simply to get the job done from a different point than of an officer. Police work has changed dramatically over the years, as well as the officer’s attitude towards it and it will continue.

I do not blame the ignorant from not knowing but rather the lack of willingness to advance and then they blame the others or find an excuse for their own failures. If you got caught doing something wrong, accept it as a failure and move forward so it will not happen again; it is not like Algebra, two negatives don’t make it a positive. If you don’t like rules, then you should not be a cop since we deal with rules all day long; laws and orders are a form of rules.

I do not settle and always want more out of life (if not I would had stayed in Cuba 17 years ago), hence the reason that I did as well as twenty year veterans have done in getting promoted; to later find out that envy can castigate relationships since now you are seen as a rival rather than a colleague. My almost 7 years as a Police Officer and Sergeant of the City of Hialeah has been rewarding to some extent, and I do not mean it from the perspective of economics, which is great, but rather as a person and how I see life.

Since I am already on this board, I will like to tell my fellow officers, friends (you know who you are), and acquaintances, I wish you the best in the journey of your own life. I am leaving at the end of April to attend graduate school full time and continue with my own journey. Police work is essential, you are the backbone of society and act as you should, since you will be the only one harm if you failed to do so. Look at history, a bad cop will always make headlines, and very seldom does a good one makes it; ignorance is not a defense.

If a badge changes your attitude and makes you better than anyone else, you got some serious issues. If you really think that a unit within a department makes you a better cop, you also have issues. No officer is better than another, but you might be a better human being which it does not come with the profession and is what really matters.

Leaders do not make better soldiers; they provide the knowledge and training for soldiers to attain their own maximum potential, whatever that might be. Obviously, it falls a lot on the soldier than on the leader; only the weak ones that failed to reach the standard of the average blame others and find excuses to get sympathy from others.

When it comes to political issues, do not even get involve; it is not worth the time spent thinking about which are the ideal things for our own entity. If you are thinking about the issues, then you know that you will not make a difference since if you could make a difference, you will not be thinking in how to fix them to begin with (if I lost you, just break it down and you will understand it; if not, then you are in trouble); you will be thinking of other things since you are ignorant to the real problems.

I hope you all have a great life since a profession could change overnight, who knows, death could be near.

02-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Frank, I speak for all of us at City Hall trying to fix the poor excuse for a police department that is HPD, that say we are sorry to see you go. I am not going to lie to you. In your first copuple of years I was told people at City Hall did not think you were going to be the type of police officer we wanted.

However, since your promotion to Sergeant you have come full circle and put the City's mission above all. What saddens me is that you are probably leaving from what my sources have told me because you are sick of working with ignorant ,barbarian , and non-educated officers. I wish you the best in what I hear is your goal of furthuing your education. :D :cry:

02-23-2007, 04:19 PM
If there is a problem, guess who created it. City hall & the Command Staff. Maybe Frank is leaving because he's tiered of all his supervisor telling him to only screw with certain officers. Knowing is half the battle...

02-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Keep on laughing! None of you thought Lt. Velasquez was going to get his rank back! Did you? That is power! I am not saying I have all that power, what I am saying is that the people with power listen to what I have to say. So all of you little police officers should be aware of that fact. By the way Mr. Churro when your buddy gets the thirty hours suspension I hope you feel better. Oh you think its a joke! Good for you, you probably thought Lt. Velasquez getting his rank back was also a joke too!!

That is power! which is what we have at City Hall. Why because the citizens entrust us with that power. Us not you people with guns. People with guns should always be kept in their place. So the next time you take a 19 don't think about getting coffee before you clear your signal because one of us will be wacthing.

And now for you Nurse whatever, you also make me sick. I can count on two hands how many good police officers there are in HPD. Most of the good ones end up leaving because they can't stand working with lazy officers. Oh by the way if any of you dare please attempt to conduct a traffic stop on my vehicle, you will be on desk duty faster than when you failed your first GED exam!!!! I used to like cops growing up. I always thought they were the good guys until I came to Hialeah. What a disgrace!!! So many of you are so fat-How do you run after the bad guys? Learn to be true professionals like Lt.velasquez and you will get somewhere in the HPD.

Again I am not all powerful, but bewteen me and my friends we have more power than any of you with your little badges!!!

:twisted: :evil:

02-24-2007, 02:34 AM
Infested Boil alert!

02-24-2007, 04:15 AM
I think Sergio is posting as Conception!!

02-24-2007, 04:47 AM
I don't think Sergio can string 4 sentences together,unless he's writing someone up.. :lol:

03-02-2007, 05:28 PM
I have had enough with these postings! None of you have taken me seriously. I tried to be nice to you cops, but this is what I get. I was the only man here not afriad to post his name. I then said you could call me Mr. C or by my title if you liked. Now you will all find out who I am and the power I carry. Yeah you might carry a gun, but you will shake in your shoes like you did when you had to see the old mAYOR.

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT THIS IS MR.CONCEPCION, WHY??...BECAUE YOU HAVENT A CLUE AS TO WHAT POLICE OFFICERS ENDURE DAY IN AND OUT. LETS SEE....WHAT IS YOUR TITLE????? DO-BOY?...BUTT KISSER OR VILLIAGE IDIOT. IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED CIVILIAN THAT COULD NEVER MAKE IT AS A COP, SO NOW YOU HAVE A POSITION THAT YOU CAN HARRASS US,,,REMEMBER EVERY IGNORANT POST YOU HAVE WRITTEN CAN BE EASILY OBTAINED BY THE MEDIA, FOR THE WORLD TO SEE HOW YOU THINK AND FEEL TOWARD THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.(THE OLD CUBAN "COMMITE) STYLE. IN OTHER WORDS A SNITCH...GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE MAYORS BUTT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, TRY TO BE A MAN AND LEAVE THE POLICE OFFICERS ALONE...REMEMBER THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN YOU....YOU HAVE ALSO FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE A CIVILIAN...AND WE ARE NOT WHILE ON DUTY OR OFF DUTY IN THE CITY...IF MAYORS AND COUNTY OFFICIALS HAVE GOTTEN ARRESTED AND INDICTED BEFORE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SAFE UNDER THE MAYORS SKIRT???...YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A DUCK DURING HUNTING SEASON., KEEP IT UP AND WE WILL SEE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH. REMEMBER THE MEDIA LOVES TO TRASH POLICE OFFICERS, BUT A PUBLIC OFFICIAL IS AN EXCLUSIVE STORY FOR THEM...YOU WILL BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE CITY...SO TAKE YOUR BALLS FROM INBETWEEN YOUR LEGS, BE A MAN AND GOD FORBID YOU RUN INTO ME IN THE STREET. IM NOT SAYING THAT I WILL LOOK FOR YOU TO BURN YOU, YOU ARE ALREADY DOING THAT ALL ON YOUR OWN, A TRAFFIC STOP CAN EASILY TURN INTO AN ARREST, AND THE END OF YOUR PITIFUL CARRER...BTW.I STRONGLY BELEIVE BY REDING YOUR POSTS, THAT IT IS TRUE.....EVEN A CHIMP CAN BE TAUGHT TO USE A COMPUTER...... OH AND ONE MORE THING...I WILL BE CHECKING THE TIMES THAT YOUR NONSENE POSTS WERE WRITTEN (IF IT IS YOU) IF IT WAS DURING YOUR WORK OURS...THAT TO WILL BE ADDRESSED...WITH THE MEDIA AND MAYOR.....YOU SHOULD BE UNDER THE MAYORS DESK DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST...INSTEAD OF BEING ON HERE READING OUR POSTS....FOOD FOR THOUGHT....MORON

03-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Keep on laughing! None of you thought Lt. Velasquez was going to get his rank back! Did you? That is power! I am not saying I have all that power, what I am saying is that the people with power listen to what I have to say. So all of you little police officers should be aware of that fact. By the way Mr. Churro when your buddy gets the thirty hours suspension I hope you feel better. Oh you think its a joke! Good for you, you probably thought Lt. Velasquez getting his rank back was also a joke too!!

That is power! which is what we have at City Hall. Why because the citizens entrust us with that power. Us not you people with guns. People with guns should always be kept in their place. So the next time you take a 19 don't think about getting coffee before you clear your signal because one of us will be wacthing.

And now for you Nurse whatever, you also make me sick. I can count on two hands how many good police officers there are in HPD. Most of the good ones end up leaving because they can't stand working with lazy officers. Oh by the way if any of you dare please attempt to conduct a traffic stop on my vehicle, you will be on desk duty faster than when you failed your first GED exam!!!! I used to like cops growing up. I always thought they were the good guys until I came to Hialeah. What a disgrace!!! So many of you are so fat-How do you run after the bad guys? Learn to be true professionals like Lt.velasquez and you will get somewhere in the HPD.

Again I am not all powerful, but bewteen me and my friends we have more power than any of you with your little badges!!!

:twisted: :evil:

YEAH BUT NO ARREST POWERS LIKE US...IDIOT....REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A CIVILIAN,,,WE ARE NOT...IF I DO 19 ON YOU I DARE YOU GET CAULKY...YOU WILL GET A TASTE OF MY TASER FASTER THAN YOU COULD SAY "IM A FAG"....YOU WILL THEN WAKE UP IN THE COUNTY JAIL....OH AND BTW...IF YOU HARASS ME AFTER THE WHOLE 19 THING...I'LL SUE YOU PERSONALLY THEN THE CITY...THEN ALL OF YOUR POSTING HERE WILL BE SENT TO THE PUBLIC CORRUPTION UNIT AT THE STATE ATT OFFICE. OH AND DID I MENTION WITNESS TAMPERING??...DO YOUR HISTORY ON POLICE LAW BEFORE YOU TRY TO TALK GARBAGE. NEXT I STRONLY SUGGEST YOU STOP MAKING THREATS ABOUT POWER....IF THAT MAKES YOU A MAN FOR THE LACK OF BIG TOOL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS..THEN SO BE IT...HOWEVER YOU HAVE NO POWER AT ALL, ONLY GOD HAS THE POWER OVER ANY OF US...I THINK WHAT YOU MEAN IS,,,THAT YOU HAVE WAYS TO TRY TO MAKE A COPS LIFE HELL....BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE...THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN YOU....AND YOU ARE AN INSIGNICANT CHEWED GUM STUCK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE. AND INCASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN...WE HAVE ARREST POWERS NOT YOU....KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN I AM TRANSPORTING YOU TO DCJ, VIA WARD-D....IDIOT

03-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Stop wasting your time responding to the one posting of Concepcion. I am willing to bet a month's salary that it's not him. It is merely one of the HPD guys getting a kick of wounding you guys up.

03-06-2007, 01:05 AM
I was told about this posting and just had to see it.

Dany Bolanos was a great officer and a rare breed since it is almost non-existence. As of me, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I did not become a supervisor to be well liked nor to be your friends, simply to get the job done from a different point than of an officer. Police work has changed dramatically over the years, as well as the officer’s attitude towards it and it will continue.

I do not blame the ignorant from not knowing but rather the lack of willingness to advance and then they blame the others or find an excuse for their own failures. If you got caught doing something wrong, accept it as a failure and move forward so it will not happen again; it is not like Algebra, two negatives don’t make it a positive. If you don’t like rules, then you should not be a cop since we deal with rules all day long; laws and orders are a form of rules.

I do not settle and always want more out of life (if not I would had stayed in Cuba 17 years ago), hence the reason that I did as well as twenty year veterans have done in getting promoted; to later find out that envy can castigate relationships since now you are seen as a rival rather than a colleague. My almost 7 years as a Police Officer and Sergeant of the City of Hialeah has been rewarding to some extent, and I do not mean it from the perspective of economics, which is great, but rather as a person and how I see life.

Since I am already on this board, I will like to tell my fellow officers, friends (you know who you are), and acquaintances, I wish you the best in the journey of your own life. I am leaving at the end of April to attend graduate school full time and continue with my own journey. Police work is essential, you are the backbone of society and act as you should, since you will be the only one harm if you failed to do so. Look at history, a bad cop will always make headlines, and very seldom does a good one makes it; ignorance is not a defense.

If a badge changes your attitude and makes you better than anyone else, you got some serious issues. If you really think that a unit within a department makes you a better cop, you also have issues. No officer is better than another, but you might be a better human being which it does not come with the profession and is what really matters.

Leaders do not make better soldiers; they provide the knowledge and training for soldiers to attain their own maximum potential, whatever that might be. Obviously, it falls a lot on the soldier than on the leader; only the weak ones that failed to reach the standard of the average blame others and find excuses to get sympathy from others.

When it comes to political issues, do not even get involve; it is not worth the time spent thinking about which are the ideal things for our own entity. If you are thinking about the issues, then you know that you will not make a difference since if you could make a difference, you will not be thinking in how to fix them to begin with (if I lost you, just break it down and you will understand it; if not, then you are in trouble); you will be thinking of other things since you are ignorant to the real problems.

I hope you all have a great life since a profession could change overnight, who knows, death could be near.

WELL SAID FRANK, I HAVE WORKED WITH YOU BEFORE YOU GOT PROMOTED AND I KNOW YOUR CAPABILIIES AND KNOW YOU'RE A GOOD COP WHO WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN THE CRAP HITS THE FAN....REMEMBER, ENVY ISN'T AN UGLY THING, IT JUST BOTHERS....E.G. SECTOR 1

03-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Your an a**hole...Im glad your leaving. You got your sorry ass kicked out of swat, DB, and SIS and everyone who has ever worked for you hates your fu**in guts. They rather call out sick than to hear your sorry ass eeenglish on the radio screaming like a little girl on every 3 call. by the way..If you dont improve on your grammar, the judges and juries are going to have to ask for an interpreter to understand you..
"moof jor junits of the roadguey..read jor essopeace or I'n goingto grite ju up"... what a retard.

03-14-2007, 03:10 AM
Franky, take care and good luck. Don't worry about the last posting. That must be the only sorry officer in the dept., and if I was in his shoes I would be the same way; have you seen his wife? S*it, I would work 24 hours a day and never make it home, especially when she is that known to so many guys. Anyways, thanks to him that Lt. got his rank back.

03-14-2007, 05:34 PM
goodluck frank, we'll miss u man, kick @ss and do your thing, hpd love all the way.

03-23-2007, 01:41 PM
My patience has finally run out and I have put some of you in your places as civil servants!!! When your buddies tell you how they received formal discipline for not doing their job on Palm ave, remember it was me!!! Yes all I have to do is e-mail your Cheif directly and things happen! Most of you thought it was all a big joke. The only joke are you. Well not all of you I am sure there are some fine Hialeah police officers who try to clean up palm ave only to be ridiculed by so many others.

I have many connections and have been made aware of how some officers are pressurred into not doing their jobs along Palm Ave. This will cease as of right now! Ask one of your officers if he will ever use his cell phone again on duty! This is just the beginning because as long as I see those people on Plam ave it simply means you are not doing your Job! Even your Deputy Chief agrees with me. The only area in the City where somehting is being done about these people is in Sector 4. But I expected that since there is real leadership there. Yes, I know your sectors and even your minimums per sectors and shifts. If the City only had the same type and caliber of leadership everywhere, as they do in Sector 4 the City would be ten times better off.

I see so many incompetent Sergeants! I do not know how they promote some of these people. I think none of them have high school degrees and probably none have college degrees to say the least. I can't beleive I keep calling in about a prostitute on Palm Ave and 9 street and that incompetent supervisor can't even cacth her in the act! Also that idiot that send the critical incident on the wrong format the other day. Yes, I get to read all of your e-mails. At least you have Captains that will keep you people in check.

I have also heard a rumor that on the meeting on February 27 you will ask for take home vehicles. Don't even bother, I have already spoken to the Mayor and he is totally against it. After all you people are not even as professional as Opa-Locka!!! Think about it? What large department in South Florida does not have Take Home Vehicles? You guessed it Hialeah!!

But ask yourself why you are the only large department that does not have take homes vehicles? Because you are very unprofessional, lazy, and overall incompetent. If you were not, then you would have take home vehicles like everyone else. After all no organization would want their good people to leave to another place based only on benefits!!! Until you come to the realization that Hialeah Officers are not as good as Miami-Dade, City of Miami, Miami Beach and the list is endless, only then will you realize you must improve if you want a benefit (Take home Vehicles) that is given only to top notch professionals!!!

The funny part is that I was going to speak to the Mayor on your behave to try to get you take home cars, but then you let me down on Palm Ave. Cleaning up Palm Ave is the Mayors priority and only a handful of you have tried to make the Mayor look good! Why should he go out his way to help you when you spit in his face everytime one of those people walks up and down Palm Ave.

That is life you do something for me and we do something for you. Well take homes let me laugh, you clowns don't deserve to even where the uniform. Again I do not mean all of you, but mostly the clowns that visit this website and spend all day drinking coffee and not doing their jobs!!!

I am going to personnally see if the supervisors in Sector 4 can put on a leadership seminar for the rest of the department and it will be mandatory for all to attend!!!!!

Mr. C,

How is it you find time to break away from surfing www.gloryholefinder.com (http://www.gloryholefinder.com) long enough to write these long posts? Why don't you run along and make us up some Cafe Cubano, ok Nino?

04-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Today, April 16th 2007, is my last day employed with you guys. I will begin a journey to accomplish the next goal of my short life. From 29 yrs to 59 yrs is only 30 healthy years left; after that you must check-in with the doctor more often. I will repeat a few words again since I think they are very true and have a meaning. Once again, I whish you all the best. If you are not happy with your situation, it will benefit you to change it since only you care and not others. Do not expect anything and you will always be ok.

Police work has changed dramatically over the years, as well as the officer’s attitude towards it and it will continue. It is essential, you are the backbone of society and act as you should, since you will be the only one harm if you failed to do so. Look at history, a bad cop will always make headlines, and very seldom does a good one; ignorance is not a defense.

04-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Frank dear, it is "wish" not "whish" with an h. Police officers are hardly the backbone of society, families are. Families who teach their children to be independent thinkers and to be responsible.

Frank, whatever your new career entails, for Pete's sake take a writing course or something. You are all over the place. It is difficult to see exactly what your point is. I mean if you meant to say a final goodbye, then do that. The rest sounds more like priest on crack.

Thank you dear.
Love, Ms. Eagan.

04-16-2007, 04:21 PM
What is it with you guys and always speaking of death?? Enjoy your life while you are here, HPD or not! If not you can always expedite, there are many tall buildings to leap from in N.Y. I agree to living life to it's fullest, but come on.

04-17-2007, 01:49 AM
I can belief dat Fran is leafing oos. Wheel meece joo bery mush. I hop jour joornee ees a grey wan, an dat joo enyoy jour stoodees to dee foolest. Tay adbantaje of life, ees knot ofen joo ge a shance lie dis wan.
Iell mees our tigne togederr, and hop joo don forge jour frengs.
jour papi shoolo, foreber

04-17-2007, 03:26 AM
OKAY THAT WAS JUST HILLARIOUS!!!

04-18-2007, 02:53 AM
Sann yoo bery mush, eye ha to espress my dipest feelins for heeng!

04-18-2007, 02:58 AM
CONO...AQUI NO PERDONAN BRODE

05-11-2008, 04:16 PM
HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-2008, 02:18 AM
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. what a short law career

05-12-2008, 04:45 PM
im new here and all i gotta say is who cares who this guy is ill be gone by next bid :P ill go to metro and yeah ill be driving an old unit just like i am here but it will be a take home and i will have an m.d.t like everyone else not like over here where the kiss asses get em come on e rod manny ten batista u guys arent better than me just ticket machines, and yeah ill drive by the city and look at you guys like damn sucks to be them :lol:

05-12-2008, 05:19 PM
you sound like your on crack. welcome back frank.

05-12-2008, 07:29 PM
those two you just mentioned are rooks that got mdts cuz they need them on weekends. You just seem to have an inferiority complex. No one said that they are better than anyone else. At least be a man and tell them what you think instead of using your e courage. Just cuz someone has good work ethics doesn't mean your a kiss ass. Nothing wrong with taking pride within your job and within yourself no matter how crappy our department has become.

05-13-2008, 07:13 AM
those two you just mentioned are rooks that got mdts cuz they need them on weekends. You just seem to have an inferiority complex. No one said that they are better than anyone else. At least be a man and tell them what you think instead of using your e courage. Just cuz someone has good work ethics doesn't mean your a kiss ass. Nothing wrong with taking pride within your job and within yourself no matter how crappy our department has become.
Well mofo ill be gone next bid and like i said ill make sure to drive around the city in my county take home and ill 19 you in your p.o.v cus i can! :twisted:

05-15-2008, 09:04 PM
If you want to play it like that, 19's can also be performed on marked police vehicles observed commiting traffic violations.

05-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Rook,

Go to the county, you'll fit in very well buddyf**ker! There's no need to identify yourself, your zone partners already have. I bet all your zone partners talk about at 06 time is how you've managed to f**k them for 10 hours. You sound like you're gonna have a sheriff badge alright....it's gonna be shoved up your sorry arse!!

05-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Rook,

Go to the county, you'll fit in very well buddyf**ker! There's no need to identify yourself, your zone partners already have. I bet all your zone partners talk about at 06 time is how you've managed to f**k them for 10 hours. You sound like you're gonna have a sheriff badge alright....it's gonna be shoved up your sorry arse!!
whos the rook?

02-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Franks is out again :devil: :devil: :devil: