PDA

View Full Version : Radio use by Rookie Deputies

02-07-2007, 05:34 AM
The manner in which you humans use your radios is illogical. You have a network of communication systems in place that make it nearly impossible for you to not stay connected, so to speak. Yet, some of you humans, seem to always speak on your portable and in car radio systems. It is as if you need to be heard, from an emotional point of view. Perhaps it is a maturity issue, as you humans do lack maturity on many levels. But perhaps if some of you merely educated yourselves on the use of a cellular phone or MDB, you would not babble so incoherently on your radios. I do detect a greater use of these radios by your less experienced Deputies. There is notable excitablitiy in their transmissions as well. I suggest shock treatment or perhaps the application of a genital cuff. Hmph, humans and their emotions. Rookies and their radios, what would they do without them.

02-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Spock, are you drunk again ? just remember that you do not work FOR the dispatcher, they do not need to no everything about your call and they prob dont give a rats butt

02-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Allow me to speak as one of you to "Sandman".

You have repeated my point, dumbazz. That was the whole entire point, you do not have to advertise every little aspect of your call or stop or whatever stupid thing you are doing over the air. More than fifty percent of the crap put out over the air could be done by MDB. More than half the names run over the air could be done by MDB. Two thirds of the BS conversations that go on over the air could be done by MDB or cell phone. And trust me moron, I know (not no) full and well that I do not work for a dispatcher.

Deputies dictate what they will do, not dispatchers. Deputies dictate if they need a 10-94, not a dispatcher. Deputies dictate their response to a call, not a dispatcher. And Deputies dictate what a call is or may be, not the dispatcer. However, dispatchers dictate when we eat, and that is important :).

So no, I am not drunk, intoxicated, or under the influence Sandman. You are an idiot and cannot read well. But then again youre most likely one of those idiots on the radio too.

"SECTOR TWENTY BRAVO BLAHHH BLAHHH BLAHHH BLAHHH!!!!!"

"SECTOR THIRTY TWO BRAVO ILL BE FIFTY ONE BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH!!!"

And please stop singing out your stupid 10-50's. Yall sound like you have hard ons while you call out a stop for a BS DWLSR.

Master Yoda
02-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Spock, you are wise and speak the truth.

While many will extoll the virtues of "officer safety" when they defend the overuse of the radio, I find that that "sounding busy" is the driving "force" behind the use of the radio in many cases.

Don't be afraid of the MDB, it will serve you well, young ones.

02-08-2007, 01:55 AM
WHY DONT YOU REAL HEROS JUST NOT CHECK OUT OVER THE RADIO ON A 10-50 OR ANYTHING. SPOCK AND SANDMAN ,BOTH OF YOU WOULD GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU EITHER WAY. I SUGGEST THE BOTH OF YOU GET AS MUCH BACK UP AS POSSIBLE. DONT FORGET KEEP PUMPING.

02-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey Spock, I was in agreement with you but I put it in english, not dork. Im sure that I have had to listen to it a lot longer than you. And you show your mature with the name calling. SPOCK ? Star Trek ? Your the dumbazz, Friggen Geek.

02-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey Sandman, go your a vulcan clock sucker. take your fargin fist and stick it up your fargin icehole you bastages.

That clear enough "Sandman". What are you the bad guy in Spiderman 3?? Thats not geeky?? Or are you a fag with a pointed cap that jumps from roof top to roof top putting little children to sleep with your fairy wand. Stupid fag.