PDA

View Full Version : Chief's leaving

02-07-2007, 02:07 AM
Well its about dam time our " fearfull " leader stepped down from his position and let someone take control of this department again. Its like a train wreck around here, from ethnic issues to some members of the command staff that are in so far over their heads that its almost laughable, if it were not true. Lets hope for the best.

We will have to wait and see how Donnie tries to screw us one last time on the way out, im sure he will try, just wait and see.

02-07-2007, 04:16 AM
with top dog leaving will any of his command staff cronies step down or be forced to by new and up and coming top dog?
is it official that he stepped down?
who stepping in?

02-07-2007, 09:38 PM
I HEAR CARLOS N IS ACTING CHIEF UNTIL APRIL 1 THEN HE WILL BE SWORN IN HOPE ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS HE DOES IS GET RID OF THAT SCUM BAG RAY M

02-07-2007, 11:36 PM
[list:1st0kz5b]yeah your right my brother , ray is too shady
I dont expect Carlos to be able to do anything about the community contacts .. thats a city hall thing
but hes got my respect hes a cop not a politician
more important hes a man of his WORD
finally when a man gives you his word it meens something
I dont expect the world to change but I respect that man 100%
I just hope he knows not to trust the RAM
The RAM was trying to make Slime man his number one evil henchman
So we know where that would have went.

I SALUTE CARLOS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! he is a proud family man first you have to RESPECT THAT!
CARLOS if you are reading this WE WILL GO TO WAR FOR YOU!
just back us up so we can protect our citizens as we know you will
WE SALUTE YOU![/list:u:1st0kz5b]

02-07-2007, 11:50 PM
GO CARLOS!
GET IN THERE AND CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAM #1 TO GO

02-08-2007, 01:14 AM
just for every one to think about... please don't expect Carlos to wave a magic wand... and *****Poof**** all that is evil will be gone.....

Unjust things took time to develop , just like cancer.. and the road to recovery takes time.. lots of time .
Brother and Sister Officers don't forget its been years of hypocricy its going to take time to put the right pepole in the right places.

It's no question Carlos is going to do a great job , The man has a heart of Gold! . Don;t think we wont have suspensions and (hopefully not) terminations. Some times we are our worst enemy.

But I assure you we will not have the "off with their heads" mentality we have now.
I assure you we will have a man of honor who loves his officers like family.
and beacuse of that we will go to war for him!
I expect guys getting stuck in the RCC or stuck on a bad traffic post when they shoot them selves in the foot in stead of unnessesary paper...

Carlos is a leader , and a true leader knows he will get the compliance he needs by putting them in the penalty box in stead of the unemployment line.
He know how much it cost to trian an officer and his/her experience is priceless. He know how hard it is to hire qualified candidtates.

Most of all he knows that this administration has given the BEST agency in South Florida a bad reputation by cowtowing to the media with out being fair to the officers.

Rember it was the media who said to our current politician chief " why are your officers disciplend less.."? .. the reaction to that was to restructure the entire IA department and make officers recive some write up no matter what the violation...
Instead of saying.. we investigate every complaint and we have alot of very good officers here mayby other agencies should see how we have a model department.
Instead he thought the ends justifued the meens, so he took the politican route out.. remebr he has been a law enforcment officer since he was in his early 20's , he had no life experience in the crule civilian world.
So its always been all about him.......
So the ends justify the meens......
lots of cops got ran over by the bus at the expense of HIS image.
You can not be a leader of a PAra military organization ( all police departments are just by the nature of our work) and be a self absorbed politician.
CARLOS is a family man that by its self makes me proud to work for him.
But cleaning house won't be too easy we are thank god civil service .
Carlos can put those people in a closet and lock them in there so they can't hurt us just to hurt us anymore.
Yes its a great day, but let us not forget the walking wounded who got thrown under the bus beacuse we got in the way of someones "image"

My prediction is you will see Carlos come to rollcalls twice a month to show he supports his troops.
I perdict the next Alpha /Bravo Carlos will stress OFFICER SAFTEY over image, image, image,image.......

02-08-2007, 01:21 AM
:D I FEEL THE MORALE GETTIN BETTER BY THE SECOND!
LETS PARTY!!!!

02-08-2007, 08:13 PM
GET MIAMI OUT OF MIAMI BEACH! THE THIRD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC STUFF NEEDS TO COME TO AN END AFTER A VERY LONG TIME OF STUPIDITY.
GET MIAMI OUT OF MIAMI BEACH

02-08-2007, 09:15 PM
miami isnt leaving the beach....Cannon is going there as assistant chf....colombo is going as a civilian adminstrater

02-08-2007, 09:24 PM
miami isnt leaving the beach....Cannon is going there as assistant chf....colombo is going as a civilian adminstrater

My fellow Miami Beach Police Officers, allow me to translate:

Major Cannon is going over to you as an Assistant Chief, and Colombo as a civilian Administrator.

And, as a very special gift from us to you, Assistant Chief Loui Vega, as your Chief of Police.

Enjoy!

02-09-2007, 12:10 AM
the smile just left my face

02-09-2007, 12:16 AM
BOOBY JENKINS WHATS GOING ON WHATS THE TRUTH ?
IF YOU LET MIAMI TAKE OVER MIAMI BEACH WE WILL RIOT!

02-09-2007, 12:59 AM
[quote="mpd cop":lh2cv3lq]miami isnt leaving the beach....Cannon is going there as assistant chf....colombo is going as a civilian adminstrater

My fellow Miami Beach Police Officers, allow me to translate:

Major Cannon is going over to you as an Assistant Chief, and Colombo as a civilian Administrator.

And, as a very special gift from us to you, Assistant Chief Loui Vega, as your Chief of Police.

Enjoy! [/quote:lh2cv3lq]
No way our citizens would not put up with the monkey business of miami politics. WE have too strong of a Gay community that wants nothing to do with the City of miami, the citizens would revolt in anger

02-09-2007, 09:06 AM
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

Unregistered
10-30-2014, 10:45 PM
Throw back thursday