PDA

View Full Version : LEO'S / DETENTION Forum

02-07-2007, 01:48 AM
I am amazed at the comments written on this Forum, I am a LEO and Used to Be Detention back in the day, my opinion is this, Detention Dep's are embarrasing themselves with the useless banter, unformed sentences and misspelled words, not to mention alot of the content. not saying LEO's are much better but come on guys and girls reserve this site so you can speak freely about the good and bad things this agency is doing/capable of. trust me the guy who signs your check every two weeks reads this frequently to keep a pulse on what his folks have to say, remember he is a politician and you can learn alot from an open forum. If I were him I would be laughing at most of the useless, uneducated banter on here. if you got gripes(trust me we all do) or positive feeds (them too)for unit 1 lets leave them. thanks I'm done

02-08-2007, 06:49 PM
It's a good thing your not him, or we'd be in even bigger trouble. You're probably in his command staff, or some hooked up civilian with a $60,000 made up position. Go take a 3 hour free lunch with Mr. Dobies.

02-10-2007, 01:29 AM
No I'm not just the average joe who works hard and has plenty of gripes w/ this place but, come on am i that far off with what i'm saying????

02-12-2007, 02:09 PM
No I'm not just the average joe who works hard and has plenty of gripes w/ this place but, come on am i that far off with what i'm saying????

I think you hit it on the head. And the last ost with the crack about Tom Dobies was out of line and a likely detention deputy because you would be hard pressed to find a road deputy or detective who does not have a lot of respect for that man. The poster should be ashamed of himself, but he is probably one of those I-ME-MY types only thinking of himself again.

02-12-2007, 02:24 PM
while I believe that Mr. Dobies is a good guy, He is probably in the sheriffs pocket. everything that he does for the S.O. is a WRITE=OFF and I am sure that he receives alot of referral business or some sort of residuals from you guys out there. He is a business man after all. Now before you try to label me as a detention deputy let me advise you that I am John Q. the one you always hear about. from what I read in your posts the jailers seem to feel like step brothers and sisters to the patrol deputies and the patrol people seem content to make them feel that way

02-16-2007, 03:16 AM
my opinion is this, Detention Dep's are embarrasing themselves with the useless banter, unformed sentences and misspelled words

Geico, so eazy a dentention depety cud do eet!

(Disclaimer: Misspellings are intentional and are not meant to be an indication of Detention Deputy's intelligence, but instead the view as the OP sees it.)'

02-16-2007, 04:33 AM
Remembering Humor Columnist ART BUCHWALD: 1925 - 2007

-I always wanted to get into politics, but I was never light enough to make the team.
-You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it.
my personal favorite -
<insert any name appropriate here> in Mr. Buchwald's case it was Richard Nixon....I worship the quicksand on which he walks.

What an extremely humorous site I happened upon!

Time for those who hate their job or situation to finally shut up and do something about it!

I hope the BOSS and the WORKER do something about it, find the courage to overcome fear, develop trust as your trademark, and make truth your signature.

BOSS it's time for you to make clarity habitual at all levels, honest, precise, and frequent communication needs to be the norm.

Revolution begins with the self, in the self - Toni Cade Bambara

To be a revolutionary you have to be a human being. You have to care about people who have no power - Jane Fonda

02-16-2007, 11:47 AM
while I believe that Mr. Dobies is a good guy, He is probably in the sheriffs pocket. everything that he does for the S.O. is a WRITE=OFF and I am sure that he receives alot of referral business or some sort of residuals from you guys out there. He is a business man after all. Now before you try to label me as a detention deputy let me advise you that I am John Q. the one you always hear about. from what I read in your posts the jailers seem to feel like step brothers and sisters to the patrol deputies and the patrol people seem content to make them feel that way

Why a John Q ever want to surf the LEO Forums is beyond me. Do you surf the garbage collectoraffairs or countyworkeraffairs ones too?

02-17-2007, 12:00 PM
For the entertainment of course. It's better than the comics.