PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION TO ROLL CALL

02-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Speaking of being even handed with discipline, I was wondering if anyone thought the discipline one LT. received over ethnic slurs equates to the disci[line another pretty LT should receive for making negative comments that offended an African-American officer? I await your thoughts in this topic.

02-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Hey che u are an idiot. I can see you are trying to stir the pot. That is his fricken nickname. I am sure you are guilty of callin R.L. Choco. Who doesn't call hime that? But thanks anyway. You must be bored and just want to see people talk crap.

02-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Hey CHE...you are what we in our line of work like to call a douchebag! When the hell did we all become so damn sensitive?! Does that mean we can't call a certain SGT Bear anymore? There are black bears after all. . .I am offended that we have a Crime Scene Tech who we call JC because I think JC means Jesus Christ and I am an athiest.

Honestly if certain words bother you guys, you are totally in the wrong line of work (NOTE: I am not trying to be sexist...guys is also used to denote women in this context). As far as that entire roll call mess goes, it was blown wayyyy out of context to the point I thought he was joking. If my name growing up was Uncle Kracker (by the way, that is the name of a musical artist....don't call the EEOC general) and I asked you to call me Uncle Kracker, it would be MORONIC for it to offend anyone. As far as the officer that was offended, I have lost complete respect for him, and personally I will do my best to stay clear of Mr. Sensitivity, that way I can't stay clear of his EEOC crosshairs. I think there are certain officers that should get brand new sirens that only go "waaaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaa" when activated.

02-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Hey What?, you don't even realize you are part of the problem. You are making judgements on people all the time and probably even find yourself humorous with your anecdotes. Do u think it''s right to call any person a"name"or only those you may not like! Start looking at the value of each person and their respective contribution to our organization. Test your own character and see how you deal with a crisis in your life. Better yet get a life! This by the way was meant to help you self-actualize.

02-13-2007, 10:10 PM
LOL...Che...did they cancel your favorite Soap Opera and now you are trying to create your own? Do I make judgements about people...YEAP....I'm a COP adn take information and make a decision. Here is the play by play...1) You make a stupid, whiney post trying to create a bigger issue out of nothing. 2) I read it 3) I processed this infomation 4) I have probable cause to determine that you are a Douchebag!

I have ran your record and read some of your other posts and you are a Signal 400/ Alert Code in Douchbagness...look it up...thats a word...Google it baby!

When people are so sensitive about stupid things, I am l left to wonder how in fact you are able to carry out your law enforcement duties. I don't know about you, but when I am arresting someone who is going to do some serious time, Uther Mucker and other meany things spill out of their cake holes. How do you deal with it? ISC, FMLA, SIC???? Ohhhh...is it the fact that you don't do ANY police work?

Che its because of weanies like you that "Real Cops" have to be careful about who their backup is, becuase we might do something that offends you. Butch up you pansy!

Not for nothing, but some of the same people that are going around talking smack about BE, BS and now PA are some of the same @$$holes that walk around making all kinds of stupid jokes, and calling RL Choco also. You are a bunch of hypocrites that love to see crap stirred as long as you not in the middle of it.

02-14-2007, 03:11 AM
LOL...Che...did they cancel your favorite Soap Opera and now you are trying to create your own? Do I make judgements about people...YEAP....I'm a COP adn take information and make a decision. Here is the play by play...1) You make a stupid, whiney post trying to create a bigger issue out of nothing. 2) I read it 3) I processed this infomation 4) I have probable cause to determine that you are a Douchebag!

I have ran your record and read some of your other posts and you are a Signal 400/ Alert Code in Douchbagness...look it up...thats a word...Google it baby!

When people are so sensitive about stupid things, I am l left to wonder how in fact you are able to carry out your law enforcement duties. I don't know about you, but when I am arresting someone who is going to do some serious time, Uther Mucker and other meany things spill out of their cake holes. How do you deal with it? ISC, FMLA, SIC???? Ohhhh...is it the fact that you don't do ANY police work?

Che its because of weanies like you that "Real Cops" have to be careful about who their backup is, becuase we might do something that offends you. Butch up you pansy!

Not for nothing, but some of the same people that are going around talking smack about BE, BS and now PA are some of the same @$$holes that walk around making all kinds of stupid jokes, and calling RL Choco also. You are a bunch of hypocrites that love to see crap stirred as long as you not in the middle of it.
Il iked the post untill you brought up BS / BS is an IDIOT and you lost all respect i just gave you.
BS is an EVIL MO FO , but since your friends with him you must be an idiot too

02-14-2007, 03:39 AM
yEAH che IS A BIT OF SENISTIVE TYPE. I THINK THE NAME CHE SAID ALOT
LIKE LEFTIE
PINKO
STUFF LIKE THAT
BUT (WHATS) COMMENT ABOUT SOMEONE SPEAKING ILL OF BS REALLY TELLS ME ALOT OF WHO (WHAT) IS. YOU COULDN'T RESIST COULD YOU
JUST A GREAT WAT TO MINAMIZE THINGS HUA? YOU SPOKE VOLUMES WHEN YOU DEFENDED BS . ITS NOT ABOUT BS, ITS ABOUT THE TOPIC , ITS ABOUT THE LIME LIGHT ISN'T IT "WHAT"

THE MOMENT YOU DEFENDED BS YOU DEMONSTATED YOU HAD NO VALUE TO ANYTHING YOU SAY.. ITS TOO BAD BEACUSE I WAS WITH YOU TOO.... UP UNTIL YOU DID THAT.
BS IS AN EVIL PERSON, THATS COMMON KNOWLAGE HE WOULD CUT HIS MOM OFF IN TRAFFIC IT WOULD HELP HIM GET ON THE EXIT RAMP FASTER.
HE IS SO WORRIED ABOUT NOT HAVING A CHAIR WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS THAT HE WILL STEP ON OTHERS SO IT ADVANCES HIS PERSONAL NEEDS.
HE IS WHAT ALL SUPERVISORS SHOULD NEVER BECOME ... PRETENDING TO BE COMPITANT AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS .
AS IT WAS SAID BEFORE HE IS A LIFE LONG SUPER ZERO WHO THINKS HES A SUPER HERO.
IM SUPRISED IF HE CAN LOOK IN A MIRROR WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.
FOR YOU TO GROUP HIM WITH THE CHE THING / ROLL CALL THING
ITS OBVIOUS WHAT RANK YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR ASPIRATIONS ARE.

YOU ARE COLLINS COURT KID.... ONE WAY
CHE YOU ARE A DOOFUS TOO , ANYONE WHO TAKES THAT NAME IS AN IDIOT FOR LIFE.

IM GLAD WE HAVE THIS FORUM BEACUSE THOSE WHO WOULD NOT COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS CAN EXPRESS THEM SELVES
MY HATS OFF TO THE MODS

I BELIVE THIS SITE WILL COOL DOWN ONCE WE GET A POLCIE CHIEF NOT A POLITICIAN OR A MIAMI COP
NO OFFENSE TO OUR MIAMI BROTHERS AND SISTERS WE LOVE YOU BUT YOU BACK YARD NEEDS TO BE CLEANED WAHT A MESS IT IS OVER THERE BANNA REPUBLIC

CHE YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG , ITS TRUE, BUT "WHAT" IS PRO BS THAT MAKES HIM A COMPLETE JACK ARSE

"WAHT" NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO MAKE A POINT LEAVE BS OUT , IT RUINS YOUR ATTEMPT AT A GOOD IMAGE.. NOW YOU TOO ARE A DOUCHEBAG BEACUSE OF IT

02-16-2007, 12:04 AM
WWwooooo....slooow down! In NO way am I standing up for BS/BE...all that I am saying is, if you want to say they are ****S for how they treat people...then say it damn it....I don't agree that there are people jumping on the "racist" bandwagon for a stupid comment. THATS ALL! I apologize if somehow it came across as support for people who severly lack leadership skills.

Che...you are still a DOUCHEBAG!

02-17-2007, 01:35 PM
VERY WELL "WHAT?!', YOU ARE FORGIVEN. YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WERE DEFENSIVE. I AGREE THOUGH, CHE IS A "DOUCHEBAG" AND SHOULD NOT BE TRYING TO GET MORE PEOPLE IN TROUBLE.

Unregistered
10-30-2014, 10:20 PM
Let's make peace